• přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    JELYFISHPěstujeme anglický humor
    Noblesní kameňáky :)
    rozbalit záhlaví
    GIOMIKY
    GIOMIKY --- ---
    Sli dva clenove Akce Nespokojenych Obcanu (ANO) a oba rekli, soucasne "NE" svemu predsedovi.
    ZWEIBLUMEN
    ZWEIBLUMEN --- ---
    Three Soviet generals wager who has bravest soldiers...

Soviet army organizes a large military exercise. Three high-ranking officers - an army general, a navy admiral and an air force commander watch the war games from an observation bunker, drink vodka and argue who has bravest men. They can not reach a conclusion, so the army general calls his troops and yells into a field telephone:

"SOLDIERS! THE MOTHERLAND CALLS! YOU MUST PROVE YOUR BRAVERY IN DIREST SITUATIONS, SO YOU WILL NOW CROSS A REAL MINEFIELD OVER THERE AND TRY TO REACH THAT FORTIFIED HILL NEXT TO THE RIVER WHILE UNDER LIVE ARTILLERY FIRE! YOU HAVE TEN MINUTES TO DO SO!"

The infantry yells "Yes, sir!" and runs over the minefield. Mines explode, wounded soldiers fall everywhere, but most reach the river and swim to the hill. Suddenly, artillery grenades begin to fall, limbs fly in the air, recruits drown, but about half of the soldiers reach the hill and raise a red flag there.

"Meh, that was nothing," says the admiral, "you know, they were kind of brave, but common infantry soldiers are quite simple. They come from some village in Siberia, have no imagination, do not feel the existential dread that intelligentsia has to overcome to be really brave, yes? On the other hand, navy officers must be educated, have responsibility for their ships and hunderds of people, but still have to do tough decisions. Watch!"

The admiral picks the field telephone and calls captain of a heavy cruiser:
    "CAPTAIN! RAMMING EXERCISE! YOU WILL NOW GO FULL THROTTLE TOWARDS THE BATTLESHIP ON THE HORIZON, RAM IT AND SINK BOTH VESSELS! YOU KNOW YOUR DUTY!"

The cruiser accelerates, reaches the battleship and both ships collide. Ammunition explodes, everything sinks, bodies float in the water, but the Motherland has lots of people and lots of ships.

"That was kinda brave," says the air force commander, "but there was still a chance of survival. True bravery emerges only when there is none."

He picks the field phone and calls an airbase. A pilot answers.

"Yessr?"

"PILOT! WE NEED TO SIMULATE A PLANE CRASH. YOU WILL NOW TAKE A MIG-21, FLY INTO THE AIR, REACH HIGHEST POSSIBLE SPEED AND THEN CRASH INTO A MOUNTAIN. NO EJECTION, NO PARACHUTE! NOW!"

The pilot answers:

"Fuck yourself, sir. Not doing that."

The commander grins, looks at the general and admiral and says: "See? THAT is bravery.
    ZWEIBLUMEN
    ZWEIBLUMEN --- ---
    What would an English football fan do if England won the World Cup?

Stop playing FIFA and go to bed.
    KURE
    KURE --- ---
    A young lad from Scotland had to go to school far away from home.
    There, he had a room with two other roommates.
    After a while, his parents asked him how is life at school and how the other boys are.
    He told them that in general all is good, but his mates were a little weird.
    One of them had many, many pillows and was always sleeping buried under them all.
    The other boy would scream in the middle of the night and then bang his head against the wall for hours and hours.
    And what do you do? How do you cope? Asked his parents.
    I don't really mind, he replied. I just ignore them and keep training in playing the bagpipes!
    ZWEIBLUMEN
    ZWEIBLUMEN --- ---
    My wife and I have made a difficult choice and have decided we do not want children.
    If anybody does, please just send me your contact details and we can drop them off tomorrow.
    ZWEIBLUMEN
    ZWEIBLUMEN --- ---
    My elderly relatives liked to tease me at weddings, saying, “You’ll be next!”
    They stopped once I started doing the same to them at funerals.
    ZWEIBLUMEN
    ZWEIBLUMEN --- ---
    When ordering food at a restaurant, Lord Eugen the waiter how they prepare their chicken.
    “Nothing special,” he explained. “We just tell them they’re going to die.”
    MEZZANA
    MEZZANA --- ---
    Your Name? | A Bit Of Fry And Laurie | BBC
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq-dchJPXGA
    VRAN
    VRAN --- ---
    How many potatoes does it take to kill an Irishman?

None.
    BUSH13
    BUSH13 --- ---
    BUSH13
    BUSH13 --- ---
    I saw a guy at the Olympics. He was carrying a long pole.
    "Are you a pole vaulter?" I asked him.
    "Nein, I am from Germany. And how do you know mein name ist Walther?!?"
    PJT
    PJT --- ---
    Ve Skotsku proti sobě válčí dva hrady.
    Z jednoho vyletí dělová koule a na druhém urazí kus hradeb.
    Z druhého hradu vyletí dělová koule a z prvního urazí věžičku.
    Tak po sobe střílejí už dva dny, když v tom najednou z ničeho nic - ticho.
    Že by mír? Z jednoho hradu vystrčí trubač hlavu a zahuláká: „Hola, hola, proč nestřílíte?“
    I na druhé straně vykoukne trubač: „Nemůžem, koule je u vás!“
    SLEEPLESS8
    SLEEPLESS8 --- ---
    My plan to steal low fat yogurt from the supermarket is taking Shape...
    SLEEPLESS8
    SLEEPLESS8 --- ---
    Kate Middleton has vowed to drive Prince George to his £5650 a term school to "give him normality."

And there's nothing like going to school in the third bulletproof range rover of the convoy to keep a kid's feet on the ground.
    SLEEPLESS8
    SLEEPLESS8 --- ---
    Seeing all the Celtic fans celebrating winning the Scottish Premiership reminded me of that time I broke open a bottle of champagne after beating my 6 year old daughter in an arm wrestle.
    SLEEPLESS8
    SLEEPLESS8 --- ---
    Just bought a new car radio. Shout 'Rock' it plays rock music, shout 'Soul' it plays soul music. Some children ran in front of my car. I shouted 'Fucking kids !!' It played Gary Glitter
    DOKIS
    DOKIS --- ---
    LOVE_DALI
    LOVE_DALI --- ---
    Ahoj, hledám prosím jedno video. Na YT bohužel nic. Jedná se o českého herce, pravděpodobně žijícího v Anglii, který natočil video a pravém anglickém pudinku. Díky za hint :).
    SLEEPLESS8
    SLEEPLESS8 --- ---
    Theresa May has appointed Arsene Wenger to lead the Brexit negotiation because he knows how to get out of Europe Fast!
    SLEEPLESS8
    SLEEPLESS8 --- ---
    Queen Elizabeth never comes during sex. Instead, she "arrives".
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam