• diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    FRANCIMORJÓGA
    KAREN
    KAREN --- ---
    SLAUGHTER: ja se tesim, az si to vsechno proctu - zatim se postupne prokousavam.)) jen ad ta jutamatka: stale se mi z ni droli male drobecky - o dost min nez z ty klasicky za 200, ale droli... nemel bys tip, co s tim? uz mam podezreni, ze mam nejakej divnej pot))) ale je fakt, ze mi snad i Conti rikala, ze se ji trosku droli - u vas ve studiu jste nic takovyho nezaznamenali?
    OMEGAPOINT
    OMEGAPOINT --- ---
    Cvicte dhyanu fyzicky v asane, s usilim, to je jedina mozna cesta k samadhi.
    OMEGAPOINT
    OMEGAPOINT --- ---
    The following descriptions in the Upakkilesa Sutta further show how he find his way into the first four Jhanas, which he later considered as “samma samadhi”.

“When Anuruddha, I realized that doubt is an imperfection of the mind, I dropped out of doubt, an imperfection of the mind. When I realized that inattention … sloth and torpor … fear … elation … inertia … excessive energy … deficient energy … desire … perception of diversity … excessive meditation on the ways, I abandoned excessive meditation on the ways, an imperfection of the mind.” “When Anuruddha, I realized that doubt is an imperfection of the mind, I dropped out of doubt, an imperfection of the mind. When I realized that inattention … sloth and torpor … fear … elation … inertia … excessive energy … deficient energy … desire … perception of diversity … excessive meditation on the ways, I abandoned excessive meditation on the ways, an imperfection of the mind, so I thought, 'I abandoned these imperfections of the mind.' Now the concentration will develop in three ways. ..And so, Anuruddha, develop concentration with directed thought and sustained thought; developed concentration without directed thought, but only with the sustained thought; developed concentration without directed thought and without thought sustained, developed with the concentration ecstasy; developed concentration without ecstasy; develop concentration accompanied by happiness, developing concentration accompanied by equanimity … When Anuruddha, I developed concentration with directed thought and sustained thought to the development … when the concentration accompanied by fairness, knowledge and vision arose in me: 'My release is unshakable, this is my last birth, now there are no more likely to be any condition.'”[16]

Nanamoli, Bhikkhu (trans.) (1995, ed. Bhikkhu Bodhi). The Middle Length Discourses of the Buddha: A New Translation of the Majjhima Nikaya. Boston: Wisdom Publications. ISBN 0-86171-072-X.
    OMEGAPOINT
    OMEGAPOINT --- ---
    Dhyāna - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhy%C4%81na
    AIM_FREEMAN
    AIM_FREEMAN --- ---
    OMEGAPOINT: Jo uz to chapem, uz muzes jen Byt a ucit nas tichem.
    AIM_FREEMAN
    AIM_FREEMAN --- ---
    OMEGAPOINT: "nemam rad japonce" nezni jako nejprimarnejsi joga...
    SLAUGHTER
    SLAUGHTER --- ---
    SLAUGHTER
    SLAUGHTER --- ---
    OMEGAPOINT: ano v joze resime jogamatky a v zazenu polstarky pod osvicene zadecky...
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam