• události
  • tržiště
  • diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    SCHWITAUmění hudebního obalu
    HUDBA VS. OKO (galerie a info k přebalům hudebních alb, popř. vizuálu interpretů, které stojí za povšimnutí)
    rozbalit záhlaví
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    SCHWITA: all four members? to vypada na 4x toho sameho
    SCHWITA
    SCHWITA --- ---
     photo kasabian-v_zps56d7193e.jpg

Kasabian - Velociraptor! (2011)

Velociraptor! is the fourth album by the British indie rock group Kasabian. The record has received mostly positive reviews. The album cover is an edited picture of all four band members covered in feathers (as Velociraptors were traditionally feathery) and screaming, edited from the "Switchblade Smiles" music video.
    SCHWITA
    SCHWITA --- ---
     photo 4967561053_cef090e017_zpscf9d1316.jpg

Blackbird Blackbird - Modern Disbelief (2010, EP)

Blackbird Blackbird is the moniker of San Francisco-based wünderkind Mikey Maramag. His unique style of dreamy folktronica recalls influences from all ends of the musical spectrum; deeply textured, hypnotic songs pay homage to psychedelic pop with the warmth of analogue instrumentation spliced with digital artifacts.
    INFLUENZA
    INFLUENZA --- ---
    SCHWITA
    SCHWITA --- ---
     photo Vlciudve_zps13629688.jpg

Umakart - Vlci u dveří (2012)

Skupina Umakart je seskupení několik významných osobností domácí hudební scény. Umakart tvoří zpěvák Jaromír Švejdík (Jaromir 99 & The Bombers, Priessnitz), kytarista Dušan Neuwerth (Tata Bojs) a na baskytaru hraje Jan P. Muchow (The Ecstasy of Saint Theresa). Zároveň členy projektu jsou také klavírista Jiří Hradil (Chorchestr, Lesní zvěř, dnes také Tata Bojs) a bubeník Tomáš Neuwerth (Nierika, LU).
    SCHWITA
    SCHWITA --- ---
     photo modeselektor_zps3f43d1e5.jpeg  photo modeselektor1_zps7c83e3d8.jpg  photo modeselektor3_zps97ee882a.jpg  photo modeselektor2_zps050f598c.jpg

Modeselektor / Pfadfinderei

Modeselektor is an electronic music band formed in Berlin, featuring Gernot Bronsert and Sebastian Szary. The group draws heavily from IDM, glitch, electro house and hip hop. The visual is mostly built around a rendering of the trademark monkey face of previous Modeselektor releases, and is the work of Pfadfinderei graphic bureau http://www.pfadfinderei.com .
    SCHWITA
    SCHWITA --- ---
     photo hotwater_zps88feec3c.jpg

Hot Water Music - A Flight and a crash (2001)

A Flight and a Crash is a 2001 punk rock album by Hot Water Music and was released by music label Epitaph Records. The album cover art was done by a Floridian by the name of Scott Sinclair http://sincstudio.prosite.com/16662/portfolio .
    SCHWITA
    SCHWITA --- ---
     photo kittchen_zps4d78443f.jpg

Kittchen - Menu (2011)

Hudebník, který si říká Kittchen, se nejspíš narodil v Doksech u Máchova jezera na severu Čech v roce 1978. Možná pracuje jako kuchař v jednom místním hotelu. V kuchyních každopádně nahrává na mikrofon svého iBooku trochu zvláštní písničky. Většinou na nástroje, které má zrovna po ruce. Výsledkem jsou industriálně folkové songy a balady, které se vynořují a zase ztrácejí v rádiovém šumu, cvakání příborů a šepotu plynových hořáků. Vše přelité tajemstvím kraje pod Bezdězem.
    INFLUENZA
    INFLUENZA --- ---
    moje nove :)

Dwarde & Tim Reaper – The Raw EP | adam pizurny
    http://adampizurny.com/portfolio/dwarde-tim-reaper-the-raw-ep/
    SCHWITA
    SCHWITA --- ---
     photo TheMusicSceneBlockhead2009_zps2bc0967c.png

Blockhead - The Music Scene (2009)

The Music Scene is an instrumental hip hop album by producer Blockhead, released on Ninja Tune. The cover art of the album The Music Scene, done by Blockheads friend & fellow producer Omega One, shows a futuristic deserted New York City overrun by wild animals.
    "That is kind of how I view the music scene at this point. It's a very simple metaphor. Like if you think about New York City and what it once was. I am a native New Yorker. I grew up downtown and to see what has happened to my neighborhood, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but it's just become something different. And the music scene is pretty much in the same boat. It was once this thriving place where people could be creative. But now if you are creative it is really not for you because it is not going to happen for you on a level like it used to. There was a time when ugly singers could be famous, when people would just get by on their talent but now it's like you have to have a market plan and it's depressing," says Blockhead.
    SCHWITA
    SCHWITA --- ---
     photo AvengerHecq_zps8652568f.png  photo hecqavengerlimited_zpsf8d882a1.jpg

Hecq - Avenger (2011)

On Hymen Records, the Avenger album from the German artist Ben Luka Boysen aka Hecq continues to foray new soundscapes into his hectic bass/electronica field. The album artwork is from Saner aka the urban Mexican artist Edgar Flores http://www.saner.com.mx/ . The limited edition features the CD in an oversized digipack and a wrestler mask.
    SCHWITA
    SCHWITA --- ---
     photo GlossDropBattles_GlossDrop_CDpackshot_zpsb3126470.png

Battles - Gloss Drop (2011)

Dave Konopka: "The artwork is a sculpture that I did, I'm even reluctant to say sculpture... it's a sculpture that I made during the making of the album and essentially it's a big pink blob, of nothing. I wanted to represent a solid document that would be the album, that is a controlled atmosphere and have something that is completely organic that you can't even control the way things are going to happen, and at the end of the day it was more evident that we couldn't control anything other than the way things were going to happen when it came to making this album. So the actual artwork was just this blob..."
    SCHWITA
    SCHWITA --- ---
     photo scorn-refuse_zps0d3de0c9.jpg

Scorn - Refuse; Start Fires (2010)

Scorn was an English electronic music project often associated with industrial and experimental music since the early years. Later on, much of the output has been minimalist beats with an emphasis on very deep bass lines, often resembling dub and trip-hop in structure. The 2010 album of Scorn was released with beautiful photographic illustrations from khomatech.com/ .
    SCHWITA
    SCHWITA --- ---
     photo 1324061268-new-blood_peter-gabriel-99902090194_6785522_600_zpsf309ec40.jpg  photo 41T2bHKSJcL_SL500_SS500__zps62812718.jpg

Peter Gabriel - New Blood / Live Blood (2011 / 2012)

Peter Gabriel, musician from 70’s British band Genesis, released an album New Blood, followed by a live record Live Blood, and Marc Bessant is behind the intriguing cover art on and inside the CD casings. Bessant worked with micrographer Steve Gschmeissner to create the cover images which at first appear as an abstract form but are actually an embryonic stem-cell on the tip of a needle and a blood residual on an injection shown in minute detail. Inside the New Blood album casing are a series of track-by-track data-visualisations.
    SCHWITA
    SCHWITA --- ---
     photo isam-13793009-frntl_zpse480bf26.jpg  photo amon-tobin-isam_zps45706dce.jpg

Amon Tobin - ISAM (2011)

This album marks a significant evolution in Amon Tobin's sound due to the absence of vinyl samples and trademark jazz-oriented breaks. Physical releases include a cover and a limited edition CD artbook featuring images from Control Over Nature, an installation conceived by Amon Tobin and Saatchi collection artist Tessa Farmer ( http://www.tessafarmer.com/ ) which is thematically related to the music of ISAM. Her work, made from insect carcasses, plant roots and other found natural materials, comprises hanging installations depicting Boschian battles between insects and tiny winged skeletal humanoids.
    INFLUENZA
    INFLUENZA --- ---
    tak teda dam nieco svoje: http://adampizurny.com/works/covers/
    kritika vitana! :)
    SCHWITA
    SCHWITA --- ---
     photo gu006_zps17dcfe0c.jpg  photo gu007_zpsf4a9daeb.jpg

Moby - Voodoo Child (1991)

While his single "Go" was still resonating all across Europe, Richard M. Hall dropped another hit single on his US label, Instinct Records, immediately licenced in Europe by Belgian label R&S : Voodoo Child. While crossing the atlantic, the record gained a great piece of design for its artwork : instead of using a straightforward illustration of the title (which relates to the Jimmy Hendrix sample used in the track), and show a voodoo puppet for example, the designer prefered to use a related object (nails) and create this "typographic" cover. The backcover was going further, still with the nails.
    SCHWITA
    SCHWITA --- ---
     photo machinedrumsxlnd_zps45646080.jpg  photo tumblr_lv3esdA1vW1qa9qpm_1322016929_cover_zps29b69b61.jpg

Machinedrum - SXLND (2012)

More unusual design from Machinedrum (one half of Sepalcure): after his striking album on planet µ, here comes a single on Lucky Me label, with a nice illustration on the cover, and a cut-out inner cardboard included. In addition to releasing music, LuckyMe ( http://thisisluckyme.com/ ) operates as a visual art studio staffed by former Glasgow School of Art students. As a visual art studio, LuckyMe has undertaken design work in the fashion and music industries, completing print, film, public events, websites, and sculptural projects.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---

Soundgarden - Superunknown (1994)

The album's cover art (known as the 'Screaming Elf') is a distorted photograph of the band members, photographed by Kevin Westenberg, above a black and white upside-down burning forest.

Concerning the artwork, Cornell said, "Superunknown relates to birth in a way...
    Being born or even dying—getting flushed into something that you know nothing about. The hardest thing is to nail down a visual image to put on a title like that. The first thing we thought of was a forest in grey or black. Soundgarden has always been associated with images of flowers and lush colors and this was the opposite. It still seemed organic but it was very dark and cold...
    I was into those stories as a kid where forests were full of evil and scary things as opposed to being happy gardens that you go camping in."

In a 1994 Pulse! magazine interview, Cornell said that the inspiration for the album's title came from his misreading of a video entitled Superclown.
    He added, "I thought it was a cool title. I'd never heard it before, never saw it before, and it inspired me."
    SCHWITA
    SCHWITA --- ---
     photo 32bac0d9752d83985a5105064a0dc043_full_zpsc8467703.jpg

The Bug - London Zoo (2008)

London Zoo is the third album by the English artist Kevin Martin under his alias of The Bug. It was released to widespread critical acclaim by Ninja Tune Records. Cover artwork done by Fefe Talavera ( http://fefetalavera.com/art/ ).
    N_I
    N_I --- ---
    kdyby se nelibil tak smaznete

kontroll/ asfalt

Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam