• diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    ASYDThe Rumour Mill - moneyball
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Ulloa [Lecisester] has decided to join @OfficialBHAFC. A loan with option to buy. He preferred them to Leganes, Aston Villa and Palace. It will be made official soon (@Ballague)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    ASYD: Barcelona cannot sign a non-EU player in this window, because Coutinho and Mina were bought. Arthur, if a deal is reached, would come in the summer.

zajimaci, ani jsem netusil
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @Zizouology
    Barcelona the favorites to sign Arthur from Grêmio, with negotiations at an advanced stage. Official bid around €30m has been made but Grêmio wabt that figure for their 60% rights. New meeting today.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Mauricio Pochettino: Tottenham Hotspur have transfer window options
    http://www.espn.com/...ry/3362901/mauricio-pochettino-tottenham-hotspur-have-transfer-window-options
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @FourFourTweet
    Zlatan Ibrahimović is on the verge of a move to the MLS with LA Galaxy...
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    Ornstein

BREAKING: Arsenal close to reaching agreement to sign to striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang from Borussia Dortmund for club-record fee in region of £60m. Transfer won’t be sanctioned until #BVB have replacement lined up - remains unclear if that will be Olivier Giroud or not #AFC
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    The Sunday Mirror reports that Daniel Sturridge is set for an Inter Milan transfer after Liverpool more than halved the asking price.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @Zizouology
    Shakhtar rejected Manchester City's £45m bid for Fred. Summer move looks more likely now, as they demanded over £50m to release the Brazilian now.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    jo ten
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    ASYD: Lavezzi?
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    HAVANA: ajooo spletl sem si ho...ten typek co drtil s cavanim uz ani nevim
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    ASYD: V Neapoli nikdy nehrál ;)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    HAVANA: klido zpatky do Napoli :)
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    ASYD: Inter / ac?
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Chelsea striker and Frenchman Loïc Rémy is currently in Madrid where he is expected to undergo a medical with Getafe ahead a possible move, according to RMC.

This is despite contacts with Genoa and Levante. It is unclear whether the deal is another loan move or a permanent transfer.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Javier Pastore: "I have a tough decision to make. I love Paris, but I am desperate to play the World Cup. If I leave, it will be for a league I know."
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    Close enough
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    ASYD: a ted se nejspis i zranil...tak priste no
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Zorc has confirmed that Aubameyang wants to leave and that BVB are willing to fulfill his wish as long as their demands are met, which has not been the case so far.

Auba dnes v zakladu proti Freiburgu..asi kouknu
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    According to a report from Italian outlet Rai Sport this afternoon, the entourage of Napoli midfielder Jorginho have held talks with Manchester United regarding a possible summer move to Old Trafford.
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam