• události
  • tržiště
  • diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    ASYDThe Rumour Mill - moneyball
    Prestupove obdobi ve fotbale se hemzi zarucenyma zpravama o tom kam jaky hvezdny i neznamy hrac prestoupi... vsechno je jasne a podepsane... a stejne je to nakonec totalni vymysl nekompetetntnich novinaru a jejich "zarucenych zdroju" jinymi slovy - skvela zabava na leto (a leden) kdyz ma fotbal dovolenou

rozbalit záhlaví
    LYNCH
    LYNCH --- ---
    ASYD: a co Conte?
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    komediant

Eden Hazard on his future:

“I’m open to discover new things, but on the other hand, I am very happy at Chelsea. It’s a double feeling. Whatever happens, I will be happy. On verra. There’s lots of speculation, but I want to know which top players the club is signing too.”
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Freiburg defender Caglar Soyuncu, a summer target for Arsenal, wants a move to the Premier League, according to football.london.

The 21-year-old's agent is quoted as saying: "The main objective of the player is to play in the Premier League, that I can tell you at the moment."
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    palmeri lol
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    nn Di Marzio naopak dobrej... to ten druhej jouda, toho uz jsem vytesnil
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    Di marzio je šašek ne? Nebo si ho s někým pletu?
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Arsenal are in advanced talks with Borussia Dortmund centre back Sokratis Papastathopoulos, according to Di Marzio
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Patrick Vieira upset at 'token gesture' from Arsenal after being contacted by former club | Football News | Sky Sports
    http://www.skysports.com/...upset-at-token-gesture-from-arsenal-after-being-contacted-by-former-club
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @Arsenal bosses have held talks with the representatives of @OGCNice star Jean Michael Seri as they consider a formal move. #SSN
    RUDIE
    RUDIE --- ---
    ASYD: tohle nás ještě může mrzet :(
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Swansea City: Yan Dhanda close to signing from Liverpool - BBC Sport
    https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44120950
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Newcastle boss Rafa Benitez is set to make goalkeeper Martin Dubravka his first signing of the summer, Sky Sports News understands.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Sofiane Boufal announces his desire to leave Southampton: "My aim is to find another club."
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    ASYD: :D
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Everton have initiated contact with AS Monaco over signing Kévin N’Doram, report L'Equipe.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    olol

Manchester City have renewed their interest in the £65m signing of Riyad Mahrez, according to the Leicester Mercury.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @transfergeek
    Steven Gerrard has held talks with Martin Skrtel
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Chelsea may move for Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino | Football News | Sky Sports
    http://www.skysports.com/.../news/11661/11373128/chelsea-may-move-for-spurs-boss-mauricio-pochettino
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    :((((

@DarrenArsenal1
    Arsenal growing concerned David Baldwin is pushing Aaron Ramsey not to sign a new agreement and possibly end up on a free transfer. Arsenal wont allow that. There is belief that Barcelona could be a possible destination. Club have been making overtures with no real encouragement
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam