• události
  • tržiště
  • diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    ASYDThe Rumour Mill - moneyball
    Prestupove obdobi ve fotbale se hemzi zarucenyma zpravama o tom kam jaky hvezdny i neznamy hrac prestoupi... vsechno je jasne a podepsane... a stejne je to nakonec totalni vymysl nekompetetntnich novinaru a jejich "zarucenych zdroju" jinymi slovy - skvela zabava na leto (a leden) kdyz ma fotbal dovolenou

rozbalit záhlaví
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    ASYD: AC Milan have confirmed their interest in Marouane Fellaini. Sports director Mirabelli even added that he won’t renew his contract with Man United. Let’s see what happens.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @HLNinEngeland
    That’s a confirmation from my side. AC Milan have contacted Marouane Fellaini about a summer move. They are willing to offer him a long term deal. Man United still in the race, though.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Nice are about to complete their first signing of the summer, with local newspaper Nice-Matin reporting Danilo Barbosa will be joining the club from Braga.

The 22-year-old defensive midfielder is a former Brazil Under-20 captain.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Icardi: I want Inter stay | Football Italia
    https://www.football-italia.net/121675/icardi-i-want-inter-stay
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Manchester City have outbid Tottenham (who had a €55m bid accepted) with a €60m (£52.5m) offer for Ajax centre-back Matthijs de Ligt (18). [@NicoSchira]
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Patrick Vieira has already signed a contract with OGC Nice to become their next manager, according to sources contacted by L'Équipe
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    jedine snad skoda ze se neprida k novemu realizacnimu tymu, ale chapu ze ma chut este zkusit hrat... u nas uz by to asi neslo, takze mu kazadopane preju pevne zdravi
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    ;(((
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Former Villarreal midfielder Marcos Senna has said Santi Cazorla will leave Arsenal when his contract expires this summer to rejoin Villarreal.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Chelsea have ended their pursuit of Mauricio Pochettino who has held positive discussions with Tottenham Hotspur over his future at the club. [@TelegraphSport]
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Gianluca Di Marzio :: West Ham, Pellegrini poised to be named new Hammers coach
    https://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/west-ham-pellegrini-poised-to-be-named-new-hammers-coach
    RUDIE
    RUDIE --- ---
    ASYD: to známe)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    RUDIE: ASYD

tak ze prej potom uz pepek prestane otravovat :D
    RUDIE
    RUDIE --- ---
    ASYD: kurvy
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Manchester City are set to complete the signing of Napoli midfielder Jorginho for £50m. (Source: Daily Telegraph)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Justin Kluivert blames Tottenham for his Ajax departure
    https://www.101greatgoals.com/news/transfers/justin-kluivert-blames-tottenham-ajax-departure/

The 19-year-old says: “I’m not renewing my contract at Ajax. Too much has happened. The decreasing morale, lack of confidence, trying to sell me to Tottenham without me knowing.”

:D
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Jorginho’s agent seems very excited about all the reports of interest in his client and happy to continually talk to the Italian media about it.

Mostly linked with Manchester City, the midfielder has also been sporadically linked with Liverpool and Chelsea. Mentioned a few times, but not quite as much in the picture are Arsenal.

Despite the London club not yet having a new manager in place following the exit of Arsene Wenger, it doesn’t appear they’ve left transfers on the backburner.

Joao Santos has been speaking to Radio Crc in Italy, and Corriere dello Sport have picked up his quotes: “I’m in Brazil, nobody called me from Naples, but they called me from the English teams, Liverpool, Manchester City, but also Arsenal and Chelsea.

“Open negotiations? Depends on Napoli and sports director Giuntoli. Of course it is not difficult to find agreements with teams of this type. I don’t know if a possible goodbye by Sarri would speed up the goodbye of Jorginho, if for Naples it will be positive to capitalise on the offers then we will talk. I don’t know if Jorginho’s future depends on the permanence or otherwise of Sarri.”
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    HAVANA: Neni to jen v repre?
    RUDIE
    RUDIE --- ---
    třeba bude dělat trenéra gólmanů)
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    Wtf? Já myslel že končí kariéru...
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam