• diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    ASYDThe Rumour Mill - moneyball
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Tottenham are the frontrunners to sign Ryan Sessegnon. (Source - Telegraph)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Julian Brandt will be sold this summer, but only if major clubs meet Leverkusen’s €60m asking price (Source - Kicker)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Wilmar Barrios is a £25million target for Tottenham. The player has also been linked with Roma. (Source - Gazzetta dello Sport)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Robert Lewandowski has informed Bayern Munich he wants to leave this summer. (Source - Przeglad Sportowy)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Max Meyer has agreed a move to join Hoffenheim. (Source - Leipziger Volkszeitung)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Sky Sports News understands Mark Hughes is edging closer to being appointed Southampton manager on a three-year contract.

The former Stoke and Manchester City boss guided the club to Premier League safety last season after taking over midway through March until the end of the season.

We’re told Hughes held initial talks with the club last week and is now moving towards signing an agreement to keep him and his backroom staff at St Mary’s until 2021.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    "In life, everything comes to an end," said Sarri after Napoli's 2-1 win against Crotone. "Sometimes it's better to finish stories while they are good. When I arrived, the team had finished 24 points off the top. Now, we are four points behind. We have not reached the target, but the journey has been fantastic. Tomorrow I will talk to my family before anyone else," Sarri continued. "The (club) president needs a response quickly. I don't think I could go to another Italian team immediately. The memory of Napoli would be too strong."
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Emery is currently in London to talk with #AFC according to @GuillemBalague

este ze to je zrovna takovej bullshit stirrer
    RUDIE
    RUDIE --- ---
    Liverpool will contact Lyon after the Champions' League final to open formal discussions over the transfer of Nabil Fékir. (L'Équipe.)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @HLNinEngeland
    Thibaut Courtois will make a decision over his Chelsea future after the World Cup. Contract offer still on the table. One year left on his current deal. Real Madrid sniffing around, but that’s what they have been doing for years now (without pushing for a move).
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Jerome Boateng has continued to talk up a possible Bayern Munich exit. He was speaking to Sky in Germany, and Bild have picked up the comments.

"Foreign countries are always interesting... Everyone has to decide for themselves whether they want to have the experience again. "

"I am now at a different age than I was at Manchester City and now at the point of thinking about it again. Of course it's very difficult to move away from Bayern. That would not be a decision against Bayern, I've been feeling very good in Munich for years."

Boateng has a contract until 2021 (last renewed in 2015), and he turns 30 years of age in September.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Chelsea manager Antonio Conte is set to leave the club in the next 48 hours - with former Barcelona coach Luis Enrique being lined up to replace him. (Source: Daily Express)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    ASYD: AC Milan have confirmed their interest in Marouane Fellaini. Sports director Mirabelli even added that he won’t renew his contract with Man United. Let’s see what happens.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @HLNinEngeland
    That’s a confirmation from my side. AC Milan have contacted Marouane Fellaini about a summer move. They are willing to offer him a long term deal. Man United still in the race, though.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Nice are about to complete their first signing of the summer, with local newspaper Nice-Matin reporting Danilo Barbosa will be joining the club from Braga.

The 22-year-old defensive midfielder is a former Brazil Under-20 captain.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Icardi: I want Inter stay | Football Italia
    https://www.football-italia.net/121675/icardi-i-want-inter-stay
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Manchester City have outbid Tottenham (who had a €55m bid accepted) with a €60m (£52.5m) offer for Ajax centre-back Matthijs de Ligt (18). [@NicoSchira]
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Patrick Vieira has already signed a contract with OGC Nice to become their next manager, according to sources contacted by L'Équipe
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    jedine snad skoda ze se neprida k novemu realizacnimu tymu, ale chapu ze ma chut este zkusit hrat... u nas uz by to asi neslo, takze mu kazadopane preju pevne zdravi
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    ;(((
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam