• diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    ASYDThe Rumour Mill - moneyball
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Arsenal agree £19.2m fee for Bayer Leverkusen’s Bernd Leno | Football | The Guardian
    https://www.theguardian.com/...ball/2018/jun/19/arsenal-bayer-leverkusen-bernd-leno?CMP=share_btn_tw
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Huddersfield have made a £13m offer for Belgian Anthony Limbombé (23/Club Brugge)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Lol

Nabil Fékir's agent Jean-Pierre Bernes tonight on French TV on why his client didn't sign for Liverpool: "Um he didn't sign because um... it is not over! This is not the end of the story."
    LYNCH
    LYNCH --- ---
    ASYD: osobne bych ho chtel na jednicku a Cecha za něj
    O_THREE
    O_THREE --- ---
    Jsem na něj zvědavej, poslední sezóna nic moc.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Ja woll
    Ale asi by to chtelo jednu seznonu na dvojce este?
    LYNCH
    LYNCH --- ---
    ASYD: das ist gut ja?
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Arsenal have completed the transfer of Bernd Leno from Bayer Leverkusen. The official announcement is expected tomorrow. (Source: BILD)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    "I wait to see whether the [Chelsea] coach will stay or leave," Hazard told L'Equipe. "If I stay it's for the club to be better than last season. I don't want to stay for us to be poorer. Real Madrid could interest me, the world knows that. But if tomorrow this club does not want me any longer then we will not speak about it any longer.

"If they want to buy me they know what they need to do. I don't want to go there just for the sake of it. There needs to be a project. There is still a project at Chelsea [two years left on his contract]. If I have a good World Cup, things will become easier."
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Marcel Brands is free to sign any player from old club PSV Eindhoven this summer paving the way for an Everton move for Hirving Lozano. (Source - Liverpool Echo)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Bologna left-back Adam Masina has completed a medical at Watford, according to Sky sources.
    O_THREE
    O_THREE --- ---
    ASYD: už se těším, jak mu bude někdo platit 100k týdně. Podle mě je to nesmysl.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Rail Italia: AC Milan have made the signing of Jose Callejon from Napoli a priority. He'll cost €20million, and the player has agreed to join Milan.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Jorginho’s agent confirms a deal with #ManchesterCity is close, saying “there’s a five-year contract ready” for the midfielder.

Reports this morning claimed that a deal will be done for around €53m plus bonuses.

(Radio Kiss Kiss Napoli)
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    Klidně prodat..akorát pak bysme museli koupit dva golmany
    LYNCH
    LYNCH --- ---
    ASYD: wow.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Napoli are targeting a loan move for Arsenal's experienced Czech goalkeeper Petr Čech. (Source: Gazzetta dello Sport)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @sjstandardsport
    Been told Zola is cutting short work as a tv pundit during the World Cup in South Africa to fly back to London on Wednesday..timing seems rather significant
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Kicker: Bundesliga side Borussia Dortmund are willing to listen to offers for Christian Pulisic this summer
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Lukasz Fabianski: West Ham close to signing Swansea's Polish goalkeeper - BBC Sport
    https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44522330
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam