registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    ASYDThe Rumour Mill - moneyball
    LYNCH
    LYNCH --- ---
    ASYD:((
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Franck Ribery to leave Bayern Munich when contract expires this summer | Football News | Sky Sports
    https://www.skysports.com/.../franck-ribery-to-leave-bayern-munich-when-contract-expires-this-summer
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Arsenal’s Alexandre Lacazette is on Barcelona’s radar after a strong season at the Emirates, according to reports in Mundo Deportivo.

The Frenchman has scored 18 goals in all competitions this season and has the same advisor as former Barcelona defender and current technical secretary Eric Abidal, which would likely help with any potential negotiations.
    PROCKOOP
    PROCKOOP --- ---
    DAHY: Tak oni zraneni udelaj svoje. Ronalda letos nenahradil a kdyz se nedari tymu tak fanousci hledaj vinika.
    Muj nazor je, ze fanousci Realu sou nevdecny a neodpoustej, kdyz chvili nehrajes podle vyplatni pasky :)
    DAHY
    DAHY --- ---
    ASYD: Co se tam vlastně děje? Vždyť za ně stabilně hrával fakt dobře, dával rozhodující góly ve finále a tak.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Gareth Bale not even in Madrid's matchday squad against Villarreal. Not injured. Spanish press saying this is Zidane "condemning" Bale. Everything points to the Welshman being unwanted at Santiago Bernabeu
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has stepped up his £43m-rated pursuit of Lyon striker Moussa Dembélé. (Source: L'Equipe)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Luka Jovic to Real Madrid: Eintracht Frankfurt insist 'no contact' over sale
    http://www.espn.co.uk/...2/luka-jovic-to-real-madrid-eintracht-frankfurt-insist-no-contact-over-sale
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Maurizio Sarri says David Luiz in talks over new Chelsea deal | Football News | Sky Sports
    https://www.skysports.com/.../11709876/maurizio-sarri-says-david-luiz-in-talks-over-new-chelsea-deal
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    ASYD:
    European Paper Talk: Borussia Monchengladbach want £35m for Thorgan Hazard | Football News | Sky Sports
    https://www.skysports.com/...uropean-paper-talk-borussia-monchengladbach-want-35m-for-thorgan-hazard
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Andoni Zubizarreta & Edu are growing in prominence as contenders to be Arsenal’s new sporting director. [@jamesbenge]
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Alberto Aquilani is reportedly being lined up for a return to Roma in a coaching role.

According to Gazzetta dello Sport, Roma will restructure their youth operations this summer.

The newspaper adds that could see Aquilani take over their Under-16 team or assist Daniele De Rossi’s father with the Primavera side.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    AFC have offered Nacho Monreal a new contract in the past few hours in an attempt to keep him for next season and avoid losing him for free. Barca and Marseille were keen on the player [via @AlfredoPedulla]
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Chelsea and Manchester United are monitoring the situation of PSG forward Edinson Cavani, who wants to move to the Premier League. (Source: Calciomercato)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    David Wagner is in advanced talks with Schalke over the manager’s job, according to Sky in Germany.

The former Huddersfield manager is one of three candidates the club are considering, alongside Borussia Monchengladbach manager Dieter Hecking and one other.

Schalke first approached Wagner a few weeks ago, but he wasn’t ready to return to football. Negotiations have now resumed and reached the final stages.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Miralem Pjanic admits he doesn't know if he will still be a Juventus player next season.

He said at the weekend: "I don't know what'll happen, you should ask the club, not me."

According to Corriere dello Sport, Paris Saint-Germain are prepared to make a £60million offer for the 29-year-old Bosnian, who has four years remaining on his contract at Juventus.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Borussia Dortmund transfer target Thorgan Hazard has reaffirmed his desire to quit Borussia Monchengladbach this summer.

Hazard told Belgian outlet VTM Nieuws: "I have a year left on my contract but I want to start a new stage, to discover something new in my career. I hope the clubs will agree."
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Rio Ferdinand is one of several candidates Manchester United have spoken to about becoming their first sporting director, Sky Sports News understands.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Thomas Meunier | Le Parisien report the player's agent is already in contact with PL clubs. Fee estimated at €20-25m.

Christopher Nkunku | Midfielder also expected to leave PSG. Around €20m required.
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam