• události
  • tržiště
  • diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    ASYDThe Rumour Mill - moneyball
    Prestupove obdobi ve fotbale se hemzi zarucenyma zpravama o tom kam jaky hvezdny i neznamy hrac prestoupi... vsechno je jasne a podepsane... a stejne je to nakonec totalni vymysl nekompetetntnich novinaru a jejich "zarucenych zdroju" jinymi slovy - skvela zabava na leto (a leden) kdyz ma fotbal dovolenou

rozbalit záhlaví
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    ASYD: According to
    @SampNews24, Arsenal have submitted an improved €50 million combined bid for Sampdoria duo Denis Praet and Joachim Andersen.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    SampNews24: #AFC will submit their second offer worth €50m for Sampdoria’s duo Joachim Andersen and Dennis Praet in the next few hours. This offer will satisfy the demands of the club’s president.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @sachatavolieri
    tells me: "For the moment, I can’t confirm anything to you other than that Carrasco is a big target for Arsenal and that it is the priority of Carrasco to go there."
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Of all of the options available to William Saliba (includes likes of City, United etc), Arsenal are seen as perhaps the best one right now.

They can offer a framework conducive to the progression of the under-20 international which could convince him. [@lequipe]
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    West Ham have made a £10m bid for Lorient and France U20 forward Alexis Claude-Maurice

The 21-year-old scored 14 goals in 35 appearances in Ligue 2 last season. (Sky Sports)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    SkySports understand #AFC are keeping close tabs on CSKA Moscow 21yo striker Fedor Chalov.
    LYNCH
    LYNCH --- ---
    ASYD: to ja jen pro úplnost)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    LYNCH: mno, to je zhruba to same
    kazdopadne to je spis Monaco na ktereho bych si ukazoval prstem
    LYNCH
    LYNCH --- ---
    ASYD: Odehrál 35 zápasů v League 1, vstřelil tři branky, u dalších tří asistoval. Na své konto si připsal 94 driblingů, což z něj udělalo pátého nejlepšího hráče v celé lize
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Swansea City winger Daniel James is having a medical with Manchester United today, according to Sky sources.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Boban accepts Milan role? | Football Italia
    https://www.football-italia.net/139003/boban-accepts-milan-role
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    South American midfielder, Exequiel Palacios confirms Arsenal are interested in him.

: "I’m proud clubs like Real Madrid and Arsenal are interested in me."
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    tak porad o level jinde nez to jeho rozhodovani kdyz odchazel z Lille...
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    MLOK: otravny na tom vzdy bylo to jeho: "i have decided, you will soon find out" ad nuaseam
    MARA00
    MARA00 --- ---
    ASYD: tak teď ještě aby Chelsea dostala ban na přestupy.
    PROCKOOP
    PROCKOOP --- ---
    MLOK: jenom 3 roky :-}
    MLOK
    MLOK --- ---
    tak to nebylo zas tak otravný a dlouhý
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Real Madrid to sign Eden Hazard after agreeing a fee with Chelsea | Football | The Guardian
    https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/jun/05/eden-hazard-real-madrid-chelsea-agree-fee
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    HAVANA: Dal jeden gol
    Takhle spis dela business Monaco :-D
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    Takhle dělá business arsenal..

According to reports in France, Jeff Reine-Adélaïde is about to join Monaco for £22m. We sold him last Summer for a grand total of approximately £1.5m. To put that into perspective, since he has departed, we’ve paid Carl Jenkinson £1.8m in wages. Imagine supporting anyone else
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Napoli have joined Inter Milan in the race for Manchester United striker Romelu Lukaku, according to Corriere dello Sport, but the Belgian would reportedly prefer to work with new Nerazzurri coach Antonio Conte.
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam