• události
  • tržiště
  • diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    ASYDThe Rumour Mill - moneyball
    Prestupove obdobi ve fotbale se hemzi zarucenyma zpravama o tom kam jaky hvezdny i neznamy hrac prestoupi... vsechno je jasne a podepsane... a stejne je to nakonec totalni vymysl nekompetetntnich novinaru a jejich "zarucenych zdroju" jinymi slovy - skvela zabava na leto (a leden) kdyz ma fotbal dovolenou

rozbalit záhlaví
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    do toho jeste jeho agent pousti tohle:

Kvaratskhelia’s agent Jugeli: “We want to leave Napoli, but now we're all waiting for the Euro 2024”.

“With Conte, Napoli have big plans. I'm sure they will qualify to the Champions League again next season and fight for the Scudetto. But that doesn't mean that Kvaratskhelia wants to stay there, I don't mean it”.

“I didn't talk with Khvicha about this issue, the most important thing for him is National team”.

“Our goal is the team that plays in the Champions League. The worst thing is that if he stays here, Khvicha will lose 1 year because of that… we are worried”, told Sport Imedi.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @NicoSchira
    Antonio Conte to Napoli as new coach. Contract until 2027 with a salary of €6,5M/year + 2M as bonuses guaranted if Napoli qualify for UCL. Ready a special bonus (1M) for Scudetto’s winning
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Antonio Conte will benefit from a budget of €230M for new signings at Napoli
    The Italian club will prioritise an attacker to replace Victor Osimhen.

(Source: @mattinodinapoli)
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    je videt ze tam je uplne jasna vize a strategie co chtej hrat...
    pochettino - mourinho - conte - sarri...

lol
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Tottenham are interested in the possibility of appointing Lazio manager Maurizio Sarri as their replacement for Antonio Conte.
    (Source: @ilmessaggeroit)

jednou to vyjit musi
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Antonio Conte will leave Tottenham at the end of the season! Spurs have never even talked to him about a new deal. 👀

(Source: @DiMarzio)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    ASYD: @FabrizioRomano
    Tottenham are set to complete their third signing: agreement in place for Yves Bissouma joining from Brighton, as first reported by @garyjacob. Final details on the add-ons, €26m fee.
    Spurs are offering Bissouma a five year deal - new midfielder is coming for Conte.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Tottenham are in talks with Inter Milan to sign central defender Alessandro Bastoni.

Spurs boss Antonio Conte and sporting director Fabio Paratici are keen to get as much of their transfer business done ahead of pre-season.

Bastoni played under Conte when Inter won the Serie A title in 2020/2021.

Bastoni told Rai Sport: "I have two years of my contract with Inter, so I am relaxed. The club hasn’t told me anything. I am just waiting to go on vacation after this and then start pre-season with Inter."
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Steven Bergwijn has revealed he is desperate to quit Tottenham due to a lack of game time under Antonio Conte.

The Dutch international was limited to just 25 Premier League appearances last season and has started one game for Spurs since August.

The 24-year-old - who has been linked with a move to Ajax this summer - admits he wanted to quit Tottenham in the January transfer window and claims his new clubs does not have to offer Champions League football.

"I just need to go play," he told Dutch news outlet AD. "I want to leave Spurs now, that's for sure.

"Is it important that my new club plays in the Champions League? That's not my top priority. It would be nice, but what's important is that I'm going to play.

"I wasn't allowed to leave Spurs in the winter and then I didn't have any problems. But for the last few months, I was hardly looked after there.

"I want to go and play somewhere weekly. It would be nice if there was clarity soon. My situation now has to be different."
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Antonio Conte has told Tottenham to do 'whatever it takes' to sign Djed Spence from Middlesbrough this summer.

(Source: Northern Echo)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Antonio Conte has offered himself to PSG on an initial 2-year engagement, according to Le Parisien
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Tottenham manager Antonio Conte dreams of coaching PSG next season! However, the Italian doesn't hide in private that he would have a lot of trouble working with Leonardo.

(Source: Le Parisien)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    PSG have made contact with Tottenham manager Antonio Conte, who has a clause in his contract that allows him to leave Spurs at the end of the season
    [Calciomercato]
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    a je to tady :D

Antonio Conte has told Daniel Levy and Fabio Paratici what to do with Tottenham transfer message - football.london
    https://www.football.london/tottenham-hotspur-fc/news/conte-levy-paratici-tottenham-transfer-22280739
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Antonio Conte has banned pizza, ketchup, brown sauce and fizzy drinks from the Tottenham training ground just like he did at Chelsea 5 years ago.
    (Source: @HLNinEngeland)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    ASYD: @AlfredoPedulla
    Today #Vlahovic departs more in June than in January. Juve likes but Commisso wants to give priority to foreign countries. #Conte talked about it in Paratici, he thinks and considers it a priority. There is #Liverpool, resists the #Atletico Madrid. No #Arsenal
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @guardian_sport
    Antonio Conte is open to discussing taking over at Manchester United if Ole Gunnar Solskjær is sacked, as it emerged that several players are questioning whether the Norwegian can take the team any further.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Conte is edging towards saying no to Tottenham due to doubts about the competitiveness of the squad @DiMarzio
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Having earlier reported that Tottenham are in talks with Antonio Conte, Sky Sports understands there remains some distance between the two parties over his wage demands.

Sky Italy report that Fabio Paratici could follow him to Spurs and become their new sporting director. He left Juventus last month and worked with Conte between 2011 and 2014.

Tottenham are not commenting at this stage.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @FabrizioRomano
    Tottenham have contacted Antonio Conte as candidate for Spurs job - not done but talks ongoing about potential project, contract and salary
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam