• události
  • tržiště
  • diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    ASYDThe Rumour Mill - moneyball
    Prestupove obdobi ve fotbale se hemzi zarucenyma zpravama o tom kam jaky hvezdny i neznamy hrac prestoupi... vsechno je jasne a podepsane... a stejne je to nakonec totalni vymysl nekompetetntnich novinaru a jejich "zarucenych zdroju" jinymi slovy - skvela zabava na leto (a leden) kdyz ma fotbal dovolenou

rozbalit záhlaví
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @NicoSchira
    #Galatasaray are confident to finalize Victor #Osimhen’s deal. #Napoli have opened the door to the striker’s sale. Talks in progress to complete the agreement for a loan until June 2025 with the salary totally covered by Gala, which are waiting for the final “yes” of Osimhen
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @FabrizioRomano
    Napoli reach total agreement with Al Ahli for Victor Osimhen.
    Club to club deal done for €75/80m total package, Al Ahli have already booked a medical.
    Four year contract worth €25/30m per season net to Osimhen + RELEASE clause.
    Final green light up to Victor.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @FabrizioRomano
    Victor Osimhen, not even on the bench for Napoli tonight as plan of both parties remains clear.
    Osimhen wants to leave, Napoli want to bring in Lukaku.
    Talks with PSG are in stand-by since Monday at current conditions.
    Chelsea like Osimhen but won’t pay the clause.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Arsenal have INITIATED contacts with PSG for Fabian Ruiz. Player not been an out and out starter for PSG since coming from Napoli. Deal depends on Arsenal moving out a midfielder.

Deal mostly could loan with obligation

(@DuncanCastles )
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @RaiSport journalist Ciro Venerato — Arsenal will make an attempt to sign Victor Osimhen ‘in the next few days’, however, it will be a ‘lower sum’ than his €130m release clause. Napoli will have to ‘evaluate the pros & cons’ of the offer for Osimhen, who dreams of playing in the Premier League.
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    do toho jeste jeho agent pousti tohle:

Kvaratskhelia’s agent Jugeli: “We want to leave Napoli, but now we're all waiting for the Euro 2024”.

“With Conte, Napoli have big plans. I'm sure they will qualify to the Champions League again next season and fight for the Scudetto. But that doesn't mean that Kvaratskhelia wants to stay there, I don't mean it”.

“I didn't talk with Khvicha about this issue, the most important thing for him is National team”.

“Our goal is the team that plays in the Champions League. The worst thing is that if he stays here, Khvicha will lose 1 year because of that… we are worried”, told Sport Imedi.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    ASYD: au

Napoli statement.

“After Kvaratskhelia’s camp statement, we want to remind that he’s under contract until June 2027”.

“Kvaratskelia is NOT for sale”.

“Player’s agents do NOT decide where they are going, but it’s Napoli deciding when they are under contract”.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Kvaratskhelia’s father: “I don't want Khvicha to stay in Napoli”, told Sport Imedi.

“He worked with 4 different coaches in 1 year, this worries me a lot — he will decide for himself, although it's uncomfortable for me”.

“I haven't talked to Khvicha about this topic, I'm not going to until the end of the Euro 2024”.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Federico Chiesa's future is increasingly uncertain at Juventus!
    His agent will meet Roma next week.
    Napoli, Newcastle, Aston Villa and Bayern Munich are also interested.
    His fee would be a minimum of €40M.

(Source: @LaStampa)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @NicoSchira
    Antonio Conte to Napoli as new coach. Contract until 2027 with a salary of €6,5M/year + 2M as bonuses guaranted if Napoli qualify for UCL. Ready a special bonus (1M) for Scudetto’s winning
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Antonio Conte will benefit from a budget of €230M for new signings at Napoli
    The Italian club will prioritise an attacker to replace Victor Osimhen.

(Source: @mattinodinapoli)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @JacobsBen: Victor Osimhen wants around £250k-per-week if he is to move from Napoli.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Victor Osimhen figures prominently on Paris Saint-Germain list to replace Kylian Mbappe. #PSG preparing for possible exit since summer + stepped up multiple discussions in January to be ready for June. 25yo Napoli striker strong contender @TheAthleticFC
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Naples-based journalist Valter De Maggio has told Televomero via Arena Napoli that Victor Osimhen and Liverpool have reached an agreement on personal terms for a transfer in 2024.

This is, according to the journalist, the main reason recent contractual talks between Osimhen and Napoli have broken down.

De Maggio said, “𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱? 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗯, 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗲𝗿 𝗟𝗲𝗮𝗴𝘂𝗲. 𝗜’𝗺 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗟𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗽𝗼𝗼𝗹,” he reports.

“𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘀, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲: 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱. 𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿: 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗥𝗲𝗱𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿, 𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘃𝗼𝗹𝘃𝗲 𝗡𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗶.”
    O_THREE
    O_THREE --- ---
    Al Hilal have made an offer worth €140m to Napoli for striker Victor Osimhen 😲
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @NicoSchira
    Kvicha Kvaratskhelia is one step away to extend his contract with Napoli until 2028 (€3M/year)

dobre neapol
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Newcastle United have reportedly tabled an £82m bid for Napoli's 22-year-old Georgia winger Khvicha Kvaratskhelia. [Corriere dello Sport]
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Wolves reject €35m offer from Napoli for Max Kilman. #SSCNapoli pursuing 26yo as potential replacement for Kim Min-jae but #WWFC will not accept below €40m. Contract 2026, option to extend + open to renewing - so no pressure to go @TheAthleticFC
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Napoli has reportedly set their sights on Arsenal's defender, Jacob Kiwior, seeing him as a perfect replacement should their Korean defender Kim Min-jae make an exit. [@CalcioNapoli24]

🗣️ However, word has it that the transfer is presently deemed "impossible". Arsenal's steadfast commitment to keeping the player and their apparent lack of interest in selling him have put a damper on Napoli's plans.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Khvicha Kvaratskhelia WILL EXTEND his deal at Napoli.

He’s set to put pen to paper on a 5-year contract with an annual salary of €4 million net, bonus included.

(Source: @Santi_J_FM)
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam