• události
  • tržiště
  • diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    ASYDThe Rumour Mill - moneyball
    Prestupove obdobi ve fotbale se hemzi zarucenyma zpravama o tom kam jaky hvezdny i neznamy hrac prestoupi... vsechno je jasne a podepsane... a stejne je to nakonec totalni vymysl nekompetetntnich novinaru a jejich "zarucenych zdroju" jinymi slovy - skvela zabava na leto (a leden) kdyz ma fotbal dovolenou

rozbalit záhlaví
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    After Victor Osimhen, Galatasaray wants to sign Adrien Rabiot as a free agent.
    The French midfielder is not keen on the move just yet.

(Source: @FabriceHawkins)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @NicoSchira
    #Galatasaray are confident to finalize Victor #Osimhen’s deal. #Napoli have opened the door to the striker’s sale. Talks in progress to complete the agreement for a loan until June 2025 with the salary totally covered by Gala, which are waiting for the final “yes” of Osimhen
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @FabrizioRomano
    Napoli reach total agreement with Al Ahli for Victor Osimhen.
    Club to club deal done for €75/80m total package, Al Ahli have already booked a medical.
    Four year contract worth €25/30m per season net to Osimhen + RELEASE clause.
    Final green light up to Victor.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @FabrizioRomano
    Victor Osimhen, not even on the bench for Napoli tonight as plan of both parties remains clear.
    Osimhen wants to leave, Napoli want to bring in Lukaku.
    Talks with PSG are in stand-by since Monday at current conditions.
    Chelsea like Osimhen but won’t pay the clause.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @RaiSport journalist Ciro Venerato — Arsenal will make an attempt to sign Victor Osimhen ‘in the next few days’, however, it will be a ‘lower sum’ than his €130m release clause. Napoli will have to ‘evaluate the pros & cons’ of the offer for Osimhen, who dreams of playing in the Premier League.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Antonio Conte will benefit from a budget of €230M for new signings at Napoli
    The Italian club will prioritise an attacker to replace Victor Osimhen.

(Source: @mattinodinapoli)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @JacobsBen: Victor Osimhen wants around £250k-per-week if he is to move from Napoli.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @David_Ornstein:
    On Osimhen to Chelsea in the summer: “I think it’s very unlikely, given transfer fee and wages.”
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Victor Osimhen figures prominently on Paris Saint-Germain list to replace Kylian Mbappe. #PSG preparing for possible exit since summer + stepped up multiple discussions in January to be ready for June. 25yo Napoli striker strong contender @TheAthleticFC
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Victor Osimhen: “I have already made my decision on the next step to do at the end of the season”.

“I already made up my mind. I already have my plan, I know what I want to do, the next step I want to take.”
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Victor Osimhen’s release clause is £103m.
    [@SamiMokbel81_DM]
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Naples-based journalist Valter De Maggio has told Televomero via Arena Napoli that Victor Osimhen and Liverpool have reached an agreement on personal terms for a transfer in 2024.

This is, according to the journalist, the main reason recent contractual talks between Osimhen and Napoli have broken down.

De Maggio said, “𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱? 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗯, 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗲𝗿 𝗟𝗲𝗮𝗴𝘂𝗲. 𝗜’𝗺 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗟𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗽𝗼𝗼𝗹,” he reports.

“𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘀, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲: 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱. 𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿: 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗥𝗲𝗱𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿, 𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘃𝗼𝗹𝘃𝗲 𝗡𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗶.”
    O_THREE
    O_THREE --- ---
    Al Hilal have made an offer worth €140m to Napoli for striker Victor Osimhen 😲
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Bayern have informed Victor Osimhen's representatives that they are focused on signing Harry Kane right now.

The German club are waiting for Kane to give them the full green light and they are ready to pay the fee Tottenham want.

(Source: @Plettigoal)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Victor Osimhen: “I’m working so hard to make sure that I achieve my dream of playing in the Premier League one day” 🔵🇳🇬 #transfers

“It’s a process and I just want to keep on this momentum, Serie A is in one of top five leagues in the world and it’s an amazing feeling for me”.

Cfc?
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Chelsea are considering bringing Tammy Abraham back from Roma this summer as a cheaper option than Napoli's Victor Osimhen.
    (Source: Football Insider)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Chelsea have identified Napoli's Victor Osimhen as their top forward target for this summer's transfer window.
    (Source: 90min)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Olol

FIGC prosecutor Giuseppe Chiné is ready to ask for documents of the alleged false accounting committed by Napoli for the purchase of Victor Osimhen from Lille. [La Repubblica]
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    hehe

Il Mattino claim that Arsenal have made a £51m offer for Victor Osimhen, however, Napoli ‘won’t even sit down to talk’ until a bid of £85m comes in.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Gabriel Jesus is Arsenal's main target at striker but Tammy Abraham, Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Victor Osimhen, Lautaro Martinez & Gianluca Scamacca have all been discussed by Edu & Arteta.
    (@TheAthleticUK)
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam