• přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    GENTIANAAštar akbar!
    DOGTORRR
    DOGTORRR --- ---
    GENTIANA
    GENTIANA --- ---
    XCIDER: nevim, na kampan mi prijde ten posledni vylev jako prilis nesrozumitelny. Kavky potrebujou jednoducha sdeleni.
    XCIDER
    XCIDER --- ---
    GENTIANA: u tyhle bytustky to tipuju na promyslenej marketing zamerenej na ten jeji specificky segment ezomagoru....
    ZUZKAOU
    ZUZKAOU --- ---
    GENTIANA: hraničářky mívají psychotické dekompenzace. Plus je otázka co má jako blud, co má jako víru, co používá jako metaforu a co jako marketing.
    GENTIANA
    GENTIANA --- ---
    ZUZKAOU: ja tomu nerozumim, skoly nemam, ale tohle s tema klicema od Lucifera mi zni jako kvalitni psychoza na urovni plamenneho jezera.
    ZUZKAOU
    ZUZKAOU --- ---
    GENTIANA: může bejt, tipuju internetovou diagnostikou na primárně emočně nestabilní poruchu osobnost, na to se pak navíc dá navázat ledacos.
    GENTIANA
    GENTIANA --- ---
    ZUZKAOU: nema ona nejakou diagnozy v oblasti bludu?
    ZUZKAOU
    ZUZKAOU --- ---
    JONY: jako nedivila bych se kdyby se znovuzrodila v Kristu. A opět došla k tomu, že se nechá od někoho sexuálně zneužívat.
    JONY
    JONY --- ---
    ZUZKAOU: tohle je hodně smutný příběh.
    ZUZKAOU
    ZUZKAOU --- ---
    Nora Michalská aka Anima Noira se nejspíše plánovala na nový rok zabít (během podzumu tvrdila jak končí s internetama a přechází jinam a že je poslední šance si od ní něoc koupt), ale zachrániil ji archanděl a Lucifer ji osvobodl od smluv s ďáblem!
    Anima Noira - FREE YOUR MIND 🗝️ HERE ARE THE KEYS I was... | Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/animanoira/posts/pfbid02CnjQkztsHt5PRALba7DAQGhb3bj8Vn2UjzFV4mJUohyqivmQdaB4YRT8q8D3xqCkl

Anima Noira
    1 hod ·
    FREE YOUR MIND 🗝️ HERE ARE THE KEYS
    I was given Angelic Keys by Lucifer to free myself from our existing Pacts. It's quite a rare thing, from what I understand this doesn't happen very often. Sometimes we bind ourselves to outcomes that are no longer desirable or were never aligned with our True Purpose, or various Pacts in existence clash together to create a downward spiral. Deities also speculate upon these contracts, trade them between Themselves, and yield to one another, when their agendas overlap.
    For a reason I do not really understand, two Spirits in particular, Lucifer and Abaddon contract Pacts with Humans that THEY KNOW WILL NOT BE FULFILLED - They are the only Demonic Powers in my knowledge to do this, to let Pacts fall apart by Force of Exhaustion. This basically means that you will exhaust yourself to the point it nullifies the Pact. The desires driving it on your end will die off in the process.
    You encounter a form of Death in your efforts to fulfill them, which provokes a series of Divine Interventions to stop what is unfolding, which is actually you choosing timelines that will lead to your death.
    Why did I do this, when I knew - I actually felt, and was aware when I took each one of those Pacts, that it ends badly - this is an interesting question. I believe I took these dead-end self-annihilation deals as a form of Penance. To atone for something that I've done, that my Soul felt I failed the entirety of Mankind. I was a very powerful person back then, a Demigod, so only a Pact this big would even out the score. You take a life you have to offer one in return. A murder is evened out by selfless sacrifice. Essentially, that is why Abaddon or Lucifer will allow you to bind yourself into a dead-end deal, and then they will enforce it until the end. It's all about evening the score. Nothing else. Nothing more. I wasted a decade of my life on this, but it was one of the goals I came down here for, in this incarnation, so it was not wasted time. Even suicide missions have their sense, and sometimes people signed up for missions that they knew they would not be coming home from. Symbolically, and literally, in my case. What remains of the Pact with Lucifer?
    A story. Stories to be told. Perhaps, even, for millennia,
    and for future generations. Some stories are so big they can be redeemed only by a great sacrifice.
    So now I know why Archangel Michael came to me last night, saying 'All is good'. The Universal Laws have been upheld, by giving me the Angelic Keys of Freedom, in this New Year, as it was prophesied. It is also a very Luciferic way to end a Pact - just like many times before, it is I who is being asked to do the deed, not H.I.M., he will give you a tool, a magical relic, or some power, but you need to use it. Wield it, command your own Will into existence anew, to replace the old expression of Thy Will which created the Pact.
    ZUZKAOU
    ZUZKAOU --- ---
    GENTIANA
    GENTIANA --- ---
    SCHWEPZ: jeble Houde docista hrablo. Nebo teda pusobi dost autenticky vcetne toho, ze jeji "vedeni" za ten pytel penez stoji.
    ZUZKAOU
    ZUZKAOU --- ---
    Na zámku u knížete, který měl plánovat převrat v Německu. Sousedům poslal konspirační dopis — HlídacíPes.org
    https://hlidacipes.org/na-zamku-u-knizete-ktery-mel-planovat-prevrat-v-nemecku-sousedum-poslal-konspiracni-dopis/
    HONZAL
    HONZAL --- ---
    Za 70k na osobu bych se taky dojimal!
    DELIRIUM
    DELIRIUM --- ---
    SCHWEPZ: Mě zas dojímá k slzám ta cena (bez letenky).
    SCHWEPZ
    SCHWEPZ --- ---
    Přes sedmdesát tisíc korun bez letenky. Přesně tolik zaplatíte za aktivaci portálu 1212 v Egyptě, na kterou Helena Houdová své věrné v posledních měsících láká. A zdá se, že o spirituální cestu, která v závěru může vyjít až na sto tisíc korun, není velký zájem.

“Já teď cítím energii Máří Magdaleny, její moudrost, její kódy, které se sem přenášejí dlouhou dobu. Vrací se sem z dávné moudrosti historie. Jsou to kódy odpuštění a jednoty a mě tato energie dojímá. Když se napojím na ten chrám, mě to dojímá k slzám.

Zdroj: https://www.extra.cz/knezka-nebo-byznysmenka-houdova-tvrdi-ze-citi-energii-mari-magdaleny-pak-lakala-na-predrazeny-zajezd-do-egypta-d3268
    R_U_SIRIOUS
    R_U_SIRIOUS --- ---
    Nechce si někdo zakvantovat?

ZUZKAOU
    ZUZKAOU --- ---
    ARGANNAH: jako zajímalo by mě jestli teda platí alimenty Mario Doležalové...
    GENTIANA
    GENTIANA --- ---
    ARGANNAH:
    Cetla jsem sex s jaguarem a trochu me to zarazilo.
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam