• témata
  • události
  • tržiště
  • diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    PRAASHEKDALL·E mini je mrtvé, Dejve, ať žije Craiyon, mage.space, Stable Diffusion atd. - having sex with AI since [date format unknown]
    HARVIE
    HARVIE --- ---
    HUGH_BOYLAN
    HUGH_BOYLAN --- ---
    Old wise Man listening to Phonograph, Dog is rolling on the Record, Sherlock Holmes smoking pipe in the background, 221B Baker Street, 1890, Painting

HUGH_BOYLAN
    HUGH_BOYLAN --- ---
    HUGH_BOYLAN: Imagine je opravdu součást promptu, nikoliv parametr pro bota.
    HUGH_BOYLAN
    HUGH_BOYLAN --- ---
    Midjourney: Imagine Midjourney Reversed

ALESH
    ALESH --- ---
    HUGH_BOYLAN: sorry, me se tma neslo zalogovat, bylo to z archivu. Je to: "cyberpunk jesus with squid hands" a MidJourney
    SEKELLE
    SEKELLE --- ---
    Kdybych ho hoši potkal v lese někde, tak mu uřežu hlavu vole mačetů. XD Ať žije mánička z Bzence :D

ERVIN
    ERVIN --- ---
    HUGH_BOYLAN: Rád bych, poradíšmi kde?
    HUGH_BOYLAN
    HUGH_BOYLAN --- ---
    ERVIN: Naopak, ale chybí mu tam čárky. Něco si o tom načti, jak to AI interpretuje.
    ERVIN
    ERVIN --- ---
    BLAHOVEJ: Zkus normálně větu, ne googloidní heslovitost.
    HUGH_BOYLAN
    HUGH_BOYLAN --- ---
    ALESH: Dávejte k tomu prosím ty prompty a zdroj.
    ALESH
    ALESH --- ---
    ALESH
    ALESH --- ---
    SEKELLE
    SEKELLE --- ---
    QWWERTY
    QWWERTY --- ---
    MATT
    MATT --- ---
    NERD: KAMAHL: uz se kseftuje s promptama.. ;))

A startup is charging $1.99 for strings of text to feed to DALL-E 2 – TechCrunch
    https://techcrunch.com/2022/07/29/a-startup-is-charging-1-99-for-strings-of-text-to-feed-to-dall-e-2/
    MATT
    MATT --- ---
    Language-conditional models can act a bit like decision transformers, in that you can prompt them with a desired level of "reward".

E.g., want prettier #dalle creations? "Just ask" by adding "[very]^n beautiful":

n=0: "A beautiful painting of a mountain next to a waterfall." https://t.co/vu0NceTxAv
    CABOWITZ
    CABOWITZ --- ---
    KAMAHL: nj, taky uz delsi dobu cekam... o vnitrnich mechanismech vyhodnocovani se zkratka clovek asi nic nedovi..., ale tak dik za info, neztracim nadeji :)
    KAMAHL
    KAMAHL --- ---
    CABOWITZ: vyplnil jsem žádanku a asi měsíc si počkal
    CABOWITZ
    CABOWITZ --- ---
    KAMAHL: a jak se ti to podarilo?
    NERD
    NERD --- ---
    SKALARIAK: Since the March 2022 I have been testing the incredible new AI programme MidJourney and have been getting some really wild results. Ive been collecting a great deal of oddities in various styles and tones, far too many to show all. Below are a ton of randomly chosen examples of the styles and madness I’m trying to capture. The programme can and does create pretty stuff, I’m naturally pulled towards the weird and wonky. Please don’t continue if you want to hold onto your lunch.

If you make it to the very bottom there is a big gallery of newer images using DALL-E 2.
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam