• témata
  • události
  • tržiště
  • diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    HAWLISobrazky, co mne rozstipou - CTI ZAHLAVI !!! (tzn. primárně formou či obsahem nadpruměrné, nikoli vtipné, morbidní a WTF)
    SLASH
    SLASH --- ---
    Photo safari with a cheetah

Location-Hoedspruit , Tshukudu Game Lodge, http://500px.com/photo/43426724
    BILY_HAVRAN
    BILY_HAVRAN --- ---
    YARARA: pravda, ovšem já volím předposlední

Alex Honnold is an America rock climber who often goes without any safety ropes to catch him if he makes a mistake and falls. The photo above shows him in the middle of a solo free climb of Half Dome in Yosemite National Park in California.
    YARARA
    YARARA --- ---
    tezke vybrat tu nejvic stipajici, tak beru tu prvni

Proposed spending cuts for the Spanish region of Catalonia in 2013 caused this fight to break out in Barcelona between riot police and firefighters afraid they or other public employees may lose their jobs.

29 Photos That Put All Of Our Struggles In Perspective
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/...os-life-on-earth_n_4123343.html?utm_hp_ref=fb&src=sp&comm_ref=false
    MIRIAMKA
    MIRIAMKA --- ---
    KERRAY
    KERRAY --- ---

hong kong
    AKANTOR
    AKANTOR --- ---

City Hall, Chicago
    NAGASAWA
    NAGASAWA --- ---

11 acres of wasteland in Belfast's docklands have been transformed into a landmark art installation — a portrait of a young girl's face made from grass, stones and thousands of tonnes of soil and sand.
    BENAC
    BENAC --- ---
    Omluva za dodatecny post: komentar a popisek k nejvetsimu nakladnimu autu Terex Titan (zeleny monster)
    Guinness world records - nejvetsi trinapravove nakladni vozidlo
    - Rozmery d x s x v (20,35 x 7,8 x 6,88 m)
    - celkova hmotnost NA vcetne nakladu 550 000 kg
    - maximalni hmotnost nakladu 320 000 kg
    - kazda z celkem 10 ti pneumatik meri v prumeru cca 3,4 m a vazi okolo 4 t
    - kazde kolo vazi okolo 8 t
    - diesel motor o objemu valce 165,12 l (10320 cubic inch)
    - vykon 3300 HP (2427 kW)
    - spotřeba paliva cca 1000 galonu/den (cca 3780 l/den)
    BENAC
    BENAC --- ---

PREDSEDA
    PREDSEDA --- ---
    SHUVIT: To spíš tahle:

ADMIX
    ADMIX --- ---
    "My dad giving a thirsty bear some soda sometime in the 50's."

KERRAY
    KERRAY --- ---
    vesnice v Iránu
    NIS
    NIS --- ---
    TOMMY69
    TOMMY69 --- ---
    Faerské ostrovy

FI_YOU
    FI_YOU --- ---

Ice 2 | Momatiuk Eastcott - cloudscloudsclouds - polyptychs - photos of clouds, mammals, birds, trees, ice, water, salmon - © Images registered Copyright Office
    http://www.momatiukeastcott.com/gallery.html?sortNumber=19&gallery=Ice%202&skipno=0
    JOHN_KRYSPIN
    JOHN_KRYSPIN --- ---
    Japonský sršáni

ANARCHY
    ANARCHY --- ---
    Bream Under a Breaking Wave

A beautiful clear winter day at Coolum Beach. The waves were small, but all these fish swam over and were just hanging out by my feet in less than waist deep water. They were looking for food by my feet as I stirred the sand. I managed to capture this shot with a Bream about 50cm from my fisheye lens as a wave broke overhead.

_THE_WOLF_
    _THE_WOLF_ --- ---
    Pigeon photography - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pigeon_photography

Initially, the military potential of pigeon photography for aerial reconnaissance appeared attractive. Battlefield tests in the First World War provided encouraging results, but the ancillary technology of mobile dovecotes for messenger pigeons had the greatest impact. Owing to the rapid perfection of aviation during the war, military interest in pigeon photography faded and Neubronner abandoned his experiments. The idea was briefly resurrected in the 1930s by a Swiss clockmaker, and reportedly also by the German and French militaries. Although war pigeons were deployed extensively during the Second World War, it is unclear to what extent, if any, birds were involved in aerial reconnaissance. The United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) later developed a battery-powered camera designed for espionage pigeon photography; details of its use remain classified.

CAPTAIN_TACUD
    CAPTAIN_TACUD --- ---

Son doong cave is a cave in Phong Nha-Kẻ Bàng National Park, Bố Trạch district, Quảng Bình Province, Vietnam.
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam