• témata
  • události
  • tržiště
  • diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    GORGworld conspiracy // 911 // new world order ... part 3 :: Love your local Illuminati :)
    JAXXE
    JAXXE --- ---
    The 9/11 Whistleblowers

For the first time in one place, a comprehensive collection of interviews with and information on those who have spoken out on how the globalist cabal within the government was COMPLICIT in the 9/11 attacks.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/Pages/230904_whistleblowers.html
    JAXXE
    JAXXE --- ---
    Conspiracy runs rampant

STEVEN STALINSKY, THE JERUSALEM POST Sep. 20, 2004

Dr. Nawwal Nur and her son Hazem Saleh Abu Isma'il, who preach Islam in the US, were interviewed about 9/11 by Saudi Iqra TV on July 15. The host asked if the attacks had harmed Americans' image of Islam.

Nur explained, "Not at all. It has not even been proven that Muslims committed it. There hasn't even been an investigation They are confused about what happened That is why more people converted to Islam."

Her son added: "I am one of those who believe these events were fabricated from the outset as part of the global groundwork for the distortion of Islam's image Even before these events took place there was preparation for them ."

On the third anniversary of 9/11, Arab and Iranian TV have been commemorating the attacks by airing such shows.

Aside from the occasional denunciation of the attacks, the murder of 3,000 Americans is often observed in the region's government-controlled TV with statements made by leading professors, religious leaders, government officials, and even Muslim-Americans that are often conspiracy theories stating that Arabs and Muslims were not involved and that the US government or Jews are the true culprits.

Many reasons are given as to why the US government would attack its own country.

Syrian researcher Tayyeb Tizini, interviewed on Iran's al-Alam TV on August 16, claimed that an intifada against globalization had broken out, and that in order to thwart it America attacked itself on 9/11:

"According to American and European documents, including the investigation of President Bush and his aides about 9/11, I'd like to say that 9/11 was an American action. These Americans began to understand that the new order must be marketed by a great event that would create new dangers for the world. 9/11 was for this purpose ."

Former dean of humanities at Egypt's 'Ein Shams University, Mustafa Shak'a was interviewed by Iqra TV on June 16, where he attributed the 9/11 attacks to the US and the Jews:

"To this day, we don't know who attacked the US on September 11. Why is the attack attributed to [Osama] bin Laden although it has not been proven that he was involved in the operation? It is way above his capabilities.

"Those who created him have made him a legend. The operation was 100% American, and this is not the place to elaborate, but what proves the operation was a Jewish one is that five Jews climbed up a high building and filmed the first attack of the first plane ."

At the Al-Shahid Mosque in Khartoum, Sudan on August 27, the imam 'Abd al-Jalil al-Nazir al-Karouri, discussed 9/11 during a Friday sermon that appeared on Sudan state TV:

" Let's say in brief, that whether the events and the destruction of the two famous buildings in the US were carried out by Israel's enemies, as the US claims, or by Israeli agents, as we claim, the outcome is the same: The Jews are the cause. These Jews hasten America's death.

"The US must beware. We offer this advice via the TV channels so they won't wake up when it is too late."

Another common conspiracy has been to state that al-Qaida and Osama bin Laden are puppets of the US.

Iraqi political analyst Kazem al-Qurayshi spoke on the Iranian channel Sahar1 TV about 9/11 and terrorism on July 18:

"Al-Zarqawi, bin-Laden, and Mullah Omar, and all the leaders of the Salafi movement, are tools created by the British Freemason movement 200 years ago. With these tools they wanted to create a new religion for us, to confront Islam. They filled this new religion with Jewish poison, the Masonic poison. Their religion is manifested by a long beard, a short garment, and killing Muslims.

"Do you think that the CIA participated in the events of 9/11, that they attacked the US, killed Americans, and humiliated the US in front of the whole world? It has been three decades since plans to bomb these buildings, the Twins, were made. But they wanted to do it so it would not be in vain.

"I noticed that the planes hit the upper part of the buildings, but the buildings exploded from the bottom, which proves that they were booby-trapped. Neighboring buildings also collapsed without being hit by planes.

"In order to carry out this plan they dragged fools from the Salafi movement and trained them to fly planes, a few years ago. Does bin-Laden have airfields where he can train them, or what ?"

On April 28 Lebanese Druze leader and parliamentarian Walid Jumblatt gave an interview to Al-Arabiyya TV and discussed why he thinks the US was responsible:

"Who invented Osama bin Laden?! The Americans, the CIA invented him
    "I am of the opinion that somewhere, someplace, there is an intelligence agency profiting from al-Qaida and Osama bin Laden. Osama bin Laden is like a ghost, popping up when needed. This is my opinion Even 9/11. Since there are many circumstances

"Why didn't the sirens go off when the four hijacked planes took off? This happened only after an hour-and-a-half or an hour and 20 minutes. That is peculiar. The largest country in the world, with the largest intelligence budget of $70-80 billion for various agencies, could only put out a warning after an hour and 20 minutes?! A peculiar story.

"The US always needs an enemy. It comes and goes. Today it is Islam...."

In 2002, Saudi Interior Minister Prince Nayef blamed 9/11 on Zionists. This theory has been repeated many times in Saudi Arabia, most recently by Saudi Cleric Dr. Sa'd bin 'Abdallah al-Breik on Saudi Arabia's Channel 1 on August 16, 2004:

"We must not inflate [the importance] of al-Qaida to the point of claiming that it is the main and only perpetrator of this large operation [9/11]. I'm not here to defend [al-Qaida], but we must not overstate this matter It is a mistake to ignore the possibility that the Zionist hands used some people who were planted into one of the stages of this plan, from this issue.

"I have read some books that were translated from English into Arabic in which the Americans themselves call 9/11 "The Great Deception" .

One June 1, Jaam-E-Jam 1, the Iranian government TV channel directed at Europe, began airing a series about September 11, which inexplicably included video clips of the O.J. Simpson murder case:

"Zionism, as expressed in the Jewish Protocols, nurtures in its mind the dream of taking over the world. With Bush's rise to power, it controls the White House with greater force.

"A short while before the blasts of September 11, Mercury, a local Pennsylvanian newspaper, reported that two Jews were arrested while filming the Twin Towers Some hours after the Twin Towers were blasted, the FBI had arrested five Israelis who had planned to blow up the New York Bridge in the Manhattan and New Jersey area.

"Also, the absence of 4,000 Jews [working] in the Twin Towers strengthened the claim that they took a vacation on that day ."

Thus while 9/11 is commemorated as a solemn day in the US, in parts of the Middle East the attacks continue to be blamed on others.

The writer is executive director of MEMRI. www.memritv.org

This article can also be read at http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull&cid=1095650550110

[ Back to the Article ]
    Copyright 1995-2004 The Jerusalem Post - http://www.jpost.com/
    MARSHUS
    MARSHUS --- ---
    09:21 - Rusko vyzvalo mezinárodní společenství, aby se sjednotilo pro boj proti terorismu. Musíme společně nést odpovědnost za bezpečný svět, řekl Valnému shromáždění OSN ruský ministr zahraničí.
    JAXXE
    JAXXE --- ---
    JAXXE
    JAXXE --- ---
    'ATTENTION! PLACE THE HISTORY BOOK ON THE GROUND IN FRONT OF YOU AND TAKE THREE STEPS BACK WITH YOUR HANDS RAISED!"

V rámci cvičení domácí učitelé označeni za teroristy
    (23.9.04)

Při nedávném cvičení, kdy byl simulován útok vnitřní teroristické skupiny na autobus s dětmi, byli jako teroristé označeni domácí učitelé, tedy lidé, kteří vyučují děti doma.

V rámci zmíněného cvičení byla vytvořena skupina s názvem Wackos Against Schools and Education. Tato skupina údajně prosazuje názor, že všechny děti by měly být učeny doma. Nápad přišel z vládní webové stránky FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency). Další možná teroristická skupina by se podle FEMA mohla jmenovat např. Wackos Against Recreation.

Ředitel Muskegon County Emergency Services Dan Stout řekl, že to bylo jen v rámci cvičení, a že samozřejmě netvrdí, že domácí učitelé zformovali teroristickou skupinu.

V neustálé honbě za nepřáteli je vláda stále zoufalejší - kde brát a nekrást, že? Ale pamatujme, že tak dlouho se hledá vnitřní nepřítel, až se najde. Aneb kdo chce bít psa, hůl si najde, jak říkavaly naše babičky.

Podle mého názoru z toho nápadu mrazí.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/september2004/220904portrayshomeschoolers.htm

JAXXE
    JAXXE --- ---
    !!!

SIEG HEIL / BLAST FROM THE PAST

By: Ed Henry

Thanks to Harry Browne of the Libertarian Party for bringing us this reminder. It's a speech by Hitler's Minister of Propaganda, Joseph Goebbels, and delivered to the German people almost 65 years ago. Nearly every line was met with thunderous applause.

Any resemblance between this speech and those delivered by our current leaders such as Vice President Dick Cheney is purely coincidental.

"I ask, which leader is it today that has the vision, the willpower, and yes, the backbone to best protect us?

The clear answer to that question has placed me in this hall with you tonight.

There is but one man to whom I am willing to entrust our future and that man's name is Adolph Hitler.

There are some crazy men who would kill us if they could. So Adolph Hitler has told us: 'All private plans, all private lives, have been in a sense repealed by an overriding public danger.'

But where is the national unity in this country when we need it most?

Now, while young Germans are dying in the mud in Czechoslovakia and the mountains of Poland, our nation is being torn apart and made weaker because of the Social Democrats manic obsession to bring down our Fuhrer.

What has happened to the nation I've spent my life working in?

I can remember when Social Democrats believed that it was the duty of Germany to fight for freedom over tyranny.

Time after time in our history, in the face of great danger, Germans worked together to ensure that freedom would not falter. But not today.

Motivated more by partisan politics than by national security, today's Social Democratic leaders see Germany as an occupier, not a liberator.

And nothing makes me madder than someone calling German troops occupiers rather than liberators.

Tell that to the Czechs, Poles, Frenchmen, and Belgians who have been freed because Adolph Hitler led an army of liberators, not occupiers.

Tell that to the millions of men, women, and children who are free today from the Baltics to the Crimea, from Poland to the Balkans, because Adolph Hitler built a military of liberators, not occupiers.

Never in the history of the world has any soldier sacrificed more for the freedom and liberty of total strangers than the German soldier. And our soldiers don't just give freedom abroad; they preserve it for us here at home.

Right now, the world just cannot afford an indecisive Germany. Fainthearted, self-indulgence will put at risk all we care about in this world.

In this hour of danger, our Fuhrer has had the courage to stand up. And I am proud to stand up with him.

God bless this great country and God bless Adolph Hitler."

The United States of America now has more than 725 military bases in 70 percent of the world. Regardless of what else happens in Iraq, we will have at least four more major military installations in that country to "protect our national interests" (oil) and from which we can conduct a military crusade to bring our brand of democracy to the rest of the Arab world without, of course, an Electoral College.

Meanwhile, far too many Americans continue to wonder why people hate us and continue to believe the story that the rest of the world envies our way of life.

"Published originally at EtherZone.com : republication allowed with this notice and hyperlink intact."

http://www.etherzone.com/2004/henr092304.shtml

btw co myslite byl atentat na heydricha terorismus ? ;)
    JAXXE
    JAXXE --- ---

Teresa Heinz Kerry Predicts Osama Capture Before Election

Business Week | September 24 2004

Arizona Democrats raked in more than $1 million Wednesday night at a fund-raiser headlined by Teresa Heinz Kerry.

Heinz Kerry criticized the Bush administration on tax cuts, Iraq and the war on terrorism at the event, which was held at the Arizona Biltmore Resort & Spa.

In regard to the hunt for terror leader Osama Bin Laden, Heinz Kerry said she could see the al-Qaida chief being caught before the November election.

"I wouldn't be surprised if he appeared in the next month," said Heinz Kerry, alluding to a possible capture by United States and allied forces before election day.

The spouse of Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry also hit President Bush on Iraq, saying it should not be equated with anti-terrorism efforts and that the current administration chose to create a "hotbed for terrorism" in Iraq when dictator Saddam Hussein did not pose an immediate threat. Heinz Kerry also said she agrees with her husband that a military draft may be reinstated under Bush.

FLASHBACK: Staged Capture of Bin Laden Coming Soon

FLASHBACK: Jones: Intelligence Sources Confirm bin Laden is Dead

FLASHBACK: Arrest of bin Laden closer than ever, U.S. official says

FLASHBACK: Congressman suggests Bush hiding Osama

FLASHBACK: Pakistan Told To Deliver bin Laden BEFORE Election

http://www.prisonplanet.tv/articles/september2004/230904osamacapture.htm

JAXXE
    JAXXE --- ---
    Former CIA agent says Bush to blame for 9/11

Former CIA agent Ray McGovern went over what he considers the failures of the intelligence community and current administration over the past few years. He has 27 years of experience as a CIA analyst to draw upon and has dealt with every administration from Kennedy to Bush Sr.

"It's difficult for people to learn the truth about things like Iraq," said McGovern, a member of the Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity (VIPS), which is comprised of more than 40 former employees of agencies such as the CIA, the Defense Intelligence Agency, Department of State's Bureau of Intelligence and Research, Army Intelligence, the FBI and the National Security Agency.

"We have hundreds of years worth of experience in government service and intelligence to draw on so we feel a civic responsibility to do our best to spread as much truth as we can this fall," McGovern said.

He went on to talk about the faulty intelligence attorney general John Ashcroft used when he announced that terrorist attacks may occur before or around election time, saying that elections might have to be postponed if the United States is attacked.

"There might be a real or staged terrorist attack in order to postpone the elections," McGovern said. "This might seem outlandish; I hope it is."

He mentioned how the Bush administration wanted to involve the country with the war in Iraq for certain reasons other than fear of weapons of mass destruction, which was just a more media-friendly explanation for the war.

"I have initials for why I think we went to war in Iraq," McGovern said. "O.I.L. O-I-L, O is for oil, I is for Israel and L is for logistics, as in when we have Iraq we have a foothold and a number of bases strategically placed in the Middle East so we can be in control over there and also to protect Israel."

Next he brought up civil liberties in the United States and how they have declined in the past few years.

"I used to say when I was a kid growing up when someone told me not to do something, 'It's a free country,'" McGovern said. "I ask you to think about it now."

http://www.usforacle.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2004/09/22/41516bdd9fc94
    JAXXE
    JAXXE --- ---
    Conspiracy Theory Emerges as Relatives of Car Bomber Pumane Fail to Identify Body

http://www.mosnews.com/news/2004/09/23/recognize.shtml
    JAXXE
    JAXXE --- ---
    The US Is Arming Israel Against Iran.

The US plans to deliver 5,000 satellite controlled precision bombs to Israel. Included among these are also 500 so called "Bunker Breakers". Security experts assume that the Teheran atomic program is the reason for the delivery.

09/21/04 "Der Spiegel" -- Jerusalem - "These are not weapons, which can be used at the Palestinian front. Security sources report that Israel could use the "Bunker Breakers" against Iran or possibly Syria, thereby confirming a report in the newspaper "Haaretz". Neither the US Embassy in Israel nor the Israeli Ministry of Defense were willing to comment. "Bunker Breakers" are bombs which weight about one ton, are able to penetrate deep into the ground and to pierce up to two meter thick concrete walls. These could possibly enable Israel to destroy Iranian underground atomic plants.

According to "Haaretz" the pentagon justification for the sales of the weapons to the US congress was the necessity for the Israeli military to preserve its "Qualitative Advantage" in the region. This also serves the strategic and tactical interests of the United States.

From Israeli government circles it was reported that the arms deal went through without any political difficulties, although Israel had already been strongly criticized internationally for the use of precision bombs in the liquidation of Hamas leaders.

According to the newspaper report, the transaction, worth a total of $139 million, will not be finalized before the US presidential election on November 2nd. According to the newspaper report, Israel wants to buy 4500 more guided weapons in addition to the 500 bunker breaking bombs.

In 1981 Israel had destroyed the building site of the Iraqi atomic reactor "Osirak" with a surprise air raid in order to prevent Iraq from building nuclear weapons. The USA now accuses Iran of hiding the building of nuclear weapons behind its civilian atomic program. Iran denies this and has continuously insisted that its program only serves the generation of electric power.

On Sunday Iran rejected the demand of the International Atomic Energy Authority (IAEA) to suspend its uranium enrichment program. Today the work began for the enrichment of uranium. Vice-president Resa Aghasadeh explained that the first successful tests for the transformation of natural uranium to the gaseous uranium hexafluoride had been completed.

This material can be concentrated in centrifuges so much that it can used as fuel for atomic power plants but also for the building of explosive atomic devices. Some of the more than 40 tons of available natural uranium had already been used for the transformation, Aghasadeh told journalists in Vienna. The Iranian government insists that it needs the uranium enrichment technology for the generation of electric energy.

© SPIEGEL ONLINE 2004

http://207.44.245.159/article6936.htm

JAXXE
    JAXXE --- ---
    If America were Iraq, What would it be Like?

President Bush said Tuesday that the Iraqis are refuting the pessimists and implied that things are improving in that country.

What would America look like if it were in Iraq's current situation? The population of the US is over 11 times that of Iraq, so a lot of statistics would have to be multiplied by that number.

Thus, violence killed 300 Iraqis last week, the equivalent proportionately of 3,300 Americans. What if 3,300 Americans had died in car bombings, grenade and rocket attacks, machine gun spray, and aerial bombardment in the last week? That is a number greater than the deaths on September 11, and if America were Iraq, it would be an ongoing, weekly or monthly toll.

And what if those deaths occurred all over the country, including in the capital of Washington, DC, but mainly above the Mason Dixon line, in Boston, Minneapolis, Salt Lake City, and San Francisco?

What if the grounds of the White House and the government buildings near the Mall were constantly taking mortar fire? What if almost nobody in the State Department at Foggy Bottom, the White House, or the Pentagon dared venture out of their buildings, and considered it dangerous to go over to Crystal City or Alexandria?

What if all the reporters for all the major television and print media were trapped in five-star hotels in Washington, DC and New York, unable to move more than a few blocks safely, and dependent on stringers to know what was happening in Oklahoma City and St. Louis? What if the only time they ventured into the Midwest was if they could be embedded in Army or National Guard units?

There are estimated to be some 25,000 guerrillas in Iraq engaged in concerted acts of violence. What if there were private armies totalling 275,000 men, armed with machine guns, assault rifles (legal again!), rocket-propelled grenades, and mortar launchers, hiding out in dangerous urban areas of cities all over the country? What if they completely controlled Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Salt Lake City, Las Vegas, Denver and Omaha, such that local police and Federal troops could not go into those cities?

What if, during the past year, the Secretary of State (Aqilah Hashemi), the President (Izzedine Salim), and the Attorney General (Muhammad Baqir al-Hakim) had all been assassinated?

What if all the cities in the US were wracked by a crime wave, with thousands of murders, kidnappings, burglaries, and carjackings in every major city every year?

What if the Air Force routinely (I mean daily or weekly) bombed Billings, Montana, Flint, Michigan, Watts in Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Anacostia in Washington, DC, and other urban areas, attempting to target "safe houses" of "criminal gangs", but inevitably killing a lot of children and little old ladies?

What if, from time to time, the US Army besieged Virginia Beach, killing hundreds of armed members of the Christian Soldiers? What if entire platoons of the Christian Soldiers militia holed up in Arlington National Cemetery, and were bombarded by US Air Force warplanes daily, destroying thousands of graves and even pulverizing the Vietnam Memorial over on the Mall? What if the National Council of Churches had to call for a popular march of thousands of believers to converge on the National Cathedral to stop the US Army from demolishing it to get at a rogue band of the Timothy McVeigh Memorial Brigades?

What if there were virtually no commercial air traffic in the country? What if many roads were highly dangerous, especially Interstate 95 from Richmond to Washington, DC, and I-95 and I-91 up to Boston? If you got on I-95 anywhere along that over 500-mile stretch, you would risk being carjacked, kidnapped, or having your car sprayed with machine gun fire.

What if no one had electricity for much more than 10 hours a day, and often less? What if it went off at unpredictable times, causing factories to grind to a halt and air conditioning to fail in the middle of the summer in Houston and Miami? What if the Alaska pipeline were bombed and disabled at least monthly? What if unemployment hovered around 40%?

What if veterans of militia actions at Ruby Ridge and the Oklahoma City bombing were brought in to run the government on the theory that you need a tough guy in these times of crisis?

What if municipal elections were cancelled and cliques close to the new "president" quietly installed in the statehouses as "governors?" What if several of these governors (especially of Montana and Wyoming) were assassinated soon after taking office or resigned when their children were taken hostage by guerrillas?

What if the leader of the European Union maintained that the citizens of the United States are, under these conditions, refuting pessimism and that freedom and democracy are just around the corner?

http://www.juancole.com/2004_09_01_juancole_archive.html
    JAXXE
    JAXXE --- ---
    911: The Greatest Lie Ever Sold

by Anthony Hilder

Only By "Exposing the Creators" of the first World Trade Center bombing in (1993), could we have prevented the creation of the second bombing of the World Trade Center on 9-11! We failed to make it ... "PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE" that the 1993 bombing was - Encouraged by "AGENT PROVOCATUERS" of the FB-LIE

The fact is U.S. taxpayers "bought the bomb." Worse still, since September 11, 2001 most of America's sheeple "BOUGHT THE LIE" that 19 angered Arabs & Osama bin Laden carried out the greatest act of terror in U.S. history

The stark, raw reality is that the 9-11 "story" is THE GREATEST LIE EVER SOLD. American's are being prepped for the next "staged event" Agents of the CIA, FBI, NSA, and the propaganda press will then white-wash "USAMA BIN BUSH!" Rumsfeld, Cheney, Ashcroft, Kissinger & crew will blame the innocent to protect the guilty

What's it all about? Bush & zee Boys from der "Brotherhood of Death," "Skull & Bones" are preparing us for a POLICE STATE. Bush will try to surrender the Constitution & Bill of Rights. His goal? - establish a "New World Order"

http://www.prisonplanet.tv/articles/september2004/220904greatestlie.htm
    JAXXE
    JAXXE --- ---
    Chirac: Time for global tax

World Net Daily | September 21 2004

French President Jacques Chirac is the latest leader to call for the imposition of an international tax to help fight poverty.

Speaking at the United Nations in New York, Chirac praised a report prepared by a French working group that proposed a global tax be levied on arms sales and some financial transactions.

The report contains "technically realistic and economically rational solutions," said Chirac, who joined forces with Brazilian President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva to push the anti-poverty agenda.

They will attempt to push forward the plan with the goal of cutting in half the number of people in poverty by 2015, as United Nations leaders pledged in 2000.

A declaration signed by 110 countries urged governments to consider the report.

Chirac's ideas were strongly attacked by the U.S. delegation.

U.S. Agriculture Secretary Ann Veneman said, "global taxes are inherently undemocratic. Implementation is impossible."

This is not the first time Chirac and other world leaders have called for a global tax.

Last year, some at the G8 summit meeting floated the idea of a global tax on arms sales, including – at Chirac's suggestion – a tax on gun purchases by individuals.

In a speech at the annual meeting of the "Group of Eight," or G8, da Silva pushed the arms-sales tax as a scheme whereby the world's wealthiest nations could fund efforts to eliminate world hunger.

The "Group of Eight" includes the U.S., UK, France, Germany, Italy, Canada, Japan and Russia.

Calling the Brazilian leader's proposal "forceful and convincing," Chirac was reluctant to back a levy on weapons manufacturers in France and elsewhere, but suggested a global tax on firearms purchases made by individuals, said the report.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=40559
    JAXXE
    JAXXE --- ---
    Man Who Wanted to Kill Bush was Pro-Gun, Anti-Government, Quoted Orwell

New York Post | September 22 2004

Comment: Do I even need to say it? If you're anti-government and hate Big Brother, you want to assassinate people.

September 22, 2004 -- A picture of President Bush, with the words "Dead Man" spray-painted over it, quotations from George Orwell's "1984," curse words painted on the floor — these are the "decorations" inside the home of the mentally unstable upstate man who the Secret Service fears wants to kill the president.

Lawrence Ward, 59, was last seen on Sept. 9 as he packed his .30-.30 hunting rifle into his trunk and told a neighbor he could take anything he wanted from his ramshackle, one-bedroom house.

When the neighbor entered, he found the macabre shrine to the president, as well as a sign reading, "Mission Accomplished" and Big Brother's cynical sayings from Orwell's classic novel: "Ignorance is Strength," "Freedom is Slavery" and "War is Peace."

Ward had also written an indictment of Bush — a paraphrase from the Declaration of Independence — on a board.

"He has erected a multitude of new offices and sent hither, swarming officers to harass the people and eat out there [sic] substance. Read the Declaration!"

The neighbor alerted local cops, who contacted the Secret Service.

http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/29015.htm
    JAXXE
    JAXXE --- ---
    Police Officer Detained Over Role in Double Terrorist Attack on Planes

Created: 22.09.2004 15:25 MSK (GMT +3), Updated: 15:25 MSK, 19 hours 52 minutes ago

MosNews

Police captain Mikhail Artamonov has been detained on suspicion of being involved in the terrorist attacks on two Russian passenger jets that crashed almost simultaneously on August 24 of this year. Artamonov is the third suspect to be arrested since the probe was launched.

His arrested was sanctioned by a court of law at the request of the transport prosecutor’s office, a source in law enforcement authorities told the Interfax news agency.

“The police captain was detained for 30 days under the law on combating terrorism,” the source said. Earlier, resident of the Krasnodar Territory Armen Arutyunyan and an employee of the Sibir airline Nikolai Korenkov were arrested in connection with the crashes.

Commenting on the course of the investigation, Russia’s chief prosecutor Vladimir Ustinov said earlier that bribery and negligence by officials helped Chechen suicide bombers get on board two passenger planes and blow them up.

Ustinov drew an alarming picture of security negligence which led to the crashes. In particular, he said two Chechen women blamed for the blasts and their companions had been detained by a police patrol soon after arriving at the airport from the southern town of Makhachkala near Chechnya.

“The patrol identified them (as suspicious persons), withdrew their passports and handed them over to the officer in charge of counter-terrorism in the airport,” Ustinov said. “But the captain let them go without any checks and the group started hastily trying to buy air tickets in the same airport building,” he added, referring to the officer.

Ustinov said they later paid 5,000 roubles ($170) to a black market dealer, who sold them tickets for the flights and helped at least one of them to bribe her way onto the plane, by-passing security checks.

http://www.mosnews.com/news/2004/09/22/tucrash.shtml
    MARSHUS
    MARSHUS --- ---
    idnes.cz
    11:01 - USA dodaly Izraeli pět tisíc vysoce přesných raket. Washington chce, aby si židovský stát udržel armádní náskok před sousedy. Hodnota obchodu je podle izraelského tisku 319 milionů dolarů.
    MARSHUS
    MARSHUS --- ---
    V Kosovu probíhá hromadná privatizace
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/comment/story/0,,1309037,00.html
    http://blisty.cz/2004/9/22/art19849.html
    JAXXE
    JAXXE --- ---
    Is there a connection between Bush and the makers of the electronic voting machines?
    09/20/2004 11:38

This election is rigged and Bush will win no matter what.

Election Systems & Software (ES&S), Diebold, and Sequoia, are the companies that are making and distributing the new electronic voting machines. These machines are being programmed by a man who some have suggested has a significant number of legal entanglements.

The machines are programmed with two sets of books and no paper trail. With the use of a two digit code, the election committees can change the voting tallies in favor of one candidate. For example, if a majority voted is for Kerry, enter the two digit code and all the votes go to Bush.

In one round of testing, observers notice that even when they voted for the opposition, the vote was always recorded as a vote for Bush - I reported on this to Pravda.ru's readership.

Are there hints of mutual cooperation? Yes, there is. Election Systems & Software (ES&S), Diebold, and Sequoia all have more than strong ties to Bush and other Republican leaders.

Diebold in an effort to take the onus off themselves has contracted Scientific Applications International Corporation (SAIC) of San Diego, to take responsibility for security issues within their software. But this has heavy implications also - SAIC has strong ties to Donald Rumsfeld.

He who is without sin, cast the first stone. Each one of the three companies has a past plagued by financial scandal and political controversy:

In 1999 the Justice Department filed federal charges against Sequoia alleging that employees paid out more than 8 million dollars in bribes. Shortly thereafter, election officials for Pinellas County, Florida, cancelled a fifteen-million-dollar contract with Sequoia after it was discovered that Phil Foster, a Sequoia executive, faced indictment for money laundering and bribery.

In addition:
    Michael McCarthy, owner of ES&S (formerly known as American Information Systems), served as Senator Chuck Hagel's campaign manager in both the 1996 and 2002 elections. Senator Hagel owns close to $5 million in stock in the ES&S parent company. In 1996 and 2002 eighty percent of Senator Hagel's votes were counted by ES&S.

Diebold, the most well known of these three major groups, is under scrutiny for a memo that Diebold's CEO, Walden O'Dell, sent out promising Ohio's votes to Bush in the 2004 election. Beyond this faux pas, intra-office memos were circulated on the Internet stating that Diebold employees were aware of bugs within their systems and that the network is poorly guarded against hackers.

SAIC has had a series of charges brought against them including indictments by the Justice Department for the mismanagement of a Superfund toxic cleanup and misappropriation of funds in the purchase of F-15 fighter jets.

One company that has been a major contributor to the Republican Party is Accenture. Accenture was involved in financial scandals, and charged with incompetence in both Canada and the US throughout the '90s and 2000s. Government defense contractors like Northrup-Grumman, Lockheed-Martin, Electronic Data Systems (EDS), are also heavy contributors to the Republican Party.

I wish to extend my thanks to Andy Merrifield Ph.D., Wendy Ostroff, Ph.D., Scott Gordon, Ph.D. Student Researcher: Adam Stutz.

And,
    IN THESE TIMES, December 2003
    Title: "Voting Machines Gone Wild"
    Author: Mark Lewellen-Biddle
    INDEPENDENT/UK, October 13, 2003
    Title: "All The President's Votes?"
    Author: Andrew Gumbel
    DEMOCRACY NOW!, September 4, 2003
    Title: "Will Bush Backers Manipulate Votes to Deliver GW Another Election?"
    Reporter: Amy Goodman and the staff of Democracy Now!

Michael Berglin

http://english.pravda.ru/mailbox/22/101/399/14258_Voting.html
    JAXXE
    JAXXE --- ---
    Primary school children to use their fingers at meal times

Scottish Herald | September 20 2004

Scottish primary schools are set to pilot a new device that will allow children to buy their lunches with the swipe of a finger.

Developed over the past 18 months by Yarg Biometrics in Glasgow, the unit could in the longer term also eliminate the need for security ID cards and credit card PIN numbers.

The company, which is a spin-out of Scottish multi media firm ADS Visual Group, hopes to target the fast- growing user-authentication device world market, predicted to be worth $2.6 billion by 2006.

http://www.sundayherald.com/44791
    MARSHUS
    MARSHUS --- ---
    Čečensko: lidská práva jako sentimentální žvást
    http://blisty.cz/2004/9/21/art19836.html
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam