• diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    KERRAYoO( ) psychedelické memy ( )O๑.. ॐ ..๑O( ) psychedelic memes ( )Oo
    YMLADRIS
    YMLADRIS --- ---
    Jste objekt pro spalovnu, pokud se nudíte sám se sebou.

Rudolf Battěk
    KERRAY
    KERRAY --- ---
    MUTEK
    MUTEK --- ---
    in this world there are only two tragedies. one is not getting what one wants, the other one is getting it..

oscar wilde
    HARDCABB
    HARDCABB --- ---
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    :))
    KERRAY
    KERRAY --- ---
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2966542393735208484
    Das Rad / The Wheel
    lidé z perspektivy kamenů...
    ALISTAIR
    ALISTAIR --- ---
    "ponožka zalátaná je lepší než ponožka roztržená, to ale neplatí o vědomí"

Hegel
    HANT
    HANT --- ---
    life is what happens while making other plans.
    --j. lennon
    KERRAY
    KERRAY --- ---
    KERRAY
    KERRAY --- ---
    // trocha humoru
    Some important theological questions are answered if we think of god as a computer programmer
    http://wilk4.com/humor/humorm279.htm

Q: Does God control everything that happens in my life?
    A: He could, if he used the debugger, but it's tedious to step through all those variables.

Q: Does God know everything?
    A: He likes to think so, but he is often amazed to find the ways users can create disaster.

Q: Why does God allow evil to happen?
    A: God thought he eliminated evil in one of the earlier versions.

Q: Will there be another Universe after the Big Bang?
    A: A lot of people are drawing things on the white board, but doubt that it will ever be implemented.

Q: Where will I go after I die?
    A: Onto a backup tape.

Q: Will I be reincarnated?
    A: Not unless there is a special need to recreate you. And searching backup files is a major hassle, so if there is a request for you, God will just say that the tape has been lost.

Q: Am I unique and special in the universe?
    A: There are over 10,000 major university and corporate sites around the universe running exact duplicates of you in the present release version.

Q: What is the purpose of the universe?
    A: God created it because he values elegance and simplicity, but then the users and managers demanded he tack senseless features onto it and now everything is more complicated and expensive than ever.

Q: If I pray to God, will he listen?
    A: You can waste his time telling him what to do, or you can just get off his back and let him program.

Q: If I pray to God, will he listen?
    A: You can waste his time telling him what to do, or you can just get off his back and let him program.

Q: What is the one true religion?
    A: All systems have their advantages and disadvantages, so just pick the one that best suits your needs and don't let anyone put you down.

Q: Some people claim they hear the voice of God. Is this true?
    A: They are much more likely to receive e-mail.

KERRAY
    KERRAY --- ---

"Gregory Crewdson - kdo ještě neviděl, ať zamíří do Rudolfina - celkem zajimvaý obrazy/fotky"
    [ IM_MORTAL @ obrazky, co mne rozstipou - CTI ZAHLAVI !!! (tzn. primárně formou či obsahem nadpruměrné, nikoli vtipné, morbidní a WTF) ]
    KERRAY
    KERRAY --- ---
    "Money is a sign of poverty."

- Iain M. Banks
    INK_FLO
    INK_FLO --- ---
    Z určité perspektivy znamená soucit absenci emocí - tedy osvobození se od emocí vlastní minulosti natolik, že jsme schopni otevřít se pravdě pocitů druhého člověka. V tomto smyslu je soucit jako prázdná nádoba. Jste-li plní vlastního strachu, nejste schopni reagovat na cizí strach. Až když ze sebe vytvoříte jemně naladěný nástroj, můžete začít hrát melodii pocitů jiného čléověka. Soucit je bez emocí a zároveň z něj všechny emoce pramení, stejně jako dynamický klid je zdrojem veškerého pohybu.

Gabrielle Roth - Mapy extáze
    TADEAS
    TADEAS --- ---
    The best things cannot be told, the second best are misunderstood. The second best are misunderstood because, as metaphors poetically of that which cannot be told, they are misread prosaically as referring to tangible facts. The connoted messages are thus lost in the symbols, the elementary ideas in local "ethnic" inflections.

Inevitably, in the popular mind, where such metaphors of transcendence become known only as represented in the rituals and legends of the local, mythologically inspired control system, the whole sense of the symbology remains locked to local practical aims and ethical ideas, in the function chiefly of controlling, socializing, and harmonizing in strictly local terms the primitive bioenergies of the human animal, to the popular ends of health, progeny, and prosperity as the proper aims of a human life.

Whereas, in a fundamental contrast, the way of the mystic and of proper art (and we might also add, religion) is of recognizing through the metaphors an epiphany beyond words. For, as told in the Kena Upanisad: "There the eye goes not, speech goes not, nor the mind. We know not, nor can we imagine, how to convey it. For it is other than the known; also beyond the unknown. Thus we have heard from the ancients, who have told of it... If known here, then there is truth, if not known, there is great destruction. The wise, discerning it in all beings, become on departing this world, immortal."

-Heinrich Zimmer
    OOHN
    OOHN --- ---
    Had a schroedingbug today:
    "Yah! Complicated algorithm done! Now I just need to check these inputs... Okay, looks fine. Time to get back on the rest of the app."
    Some time later:
    "So, did you figure out of that problem of yours?"
    "Oh yeah. Quite a masterpiece of a solution, if I might say so."
    "Looking at the source here, this shouldn't work."
    "What do you mean it shouldn't work? See these prints?" (I hadn't closed the testing terminal)
    "That's weird, because according to this here, that should crash. Hard."
    *Runs test again. No recompile, changed dataset, nothing changed at all.*
    "Well fuck..."
    Obviously it crashed hard. Over and over again. The original test ran 1000 data sets just fine, but since then it would consistently crash on the first set.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heisenbug#Schroedinbugs
    DAW
    DAW --- ---
    Imaginace a sny vzdy vstupuji do nasich vzpominek. A protoze mame sklon verit v opravdovost nasich fantazii, premenujeme nakonec sve lzi na pravdu. Fantazie a realita jsou samozrejme stejnou merou osobni a stejne tak jsou pocitovany, takze jejich zamena je pouze relativne dulezita.

Luis Bunuel
    BUCHO
    BUCHO --- ---
    YBUKO
    YBUKO --- ---
    OTZ --- --- 20:26:04 4.4.2008

každý je trochu Mesiáš, ale někdy je to patologické
    Autor: Karlheinz Vomáčka | přidáno: 10:42, 23. 01. 2008
    Dělám to snad poprvé, že s JXD souhlasím, což ale neznamená, že bych se nedomníval, že pan JXD netrpí stejnou egonemocí a mesiášstvím jako pan Landa, jen si pro jeho projekci vybral jiné tričko, tedy pardon konopnou košili.Nenapadá mě nic lepšího než jeden příběh od člověka, co mě v Asii naučil jednu meditační techniku, po dvou týdnech práce a soustředění jsou změny mysli velké, že je těžké nepodlehnout jisté radosti z poznávání téhle části podvědomé mysli a nastoupené cesty. jak už to bývá skrývá to i svá nebezpečí. Největším z nich na jejím počátku je snaha své poznatky presentovat před jinými a být v jejich rámci obdivován a ctěn a tato patologická chuť po své vyvolenosti se nikdy nedá uspokojit, jak vidno třeba v politice u VK. Tento mentální stav nutkání presentovat své EGO a Mesiášství namísto poctivé snahy druhým pomoct a ukázat jim positivnější způsob nahlížení na realitu je nebezpečná v tom, že díky ní zanedbáváte svůj vlastní pokrok a jdete tedy naprosto opačným směrem. Je to trik vlastního podvědomí bránící se poznání, které by snížilo jeho vliv na onoho člověka.tak ten příběh. Po měsíčním meditačním pobytu a následném měsíčním pobytu doma se nadšený obdivovatel rozhodl poděkovat svému učiteli a přišel si s ním pohovořit o tom, jak napsal knihu o meditaci a o tom jaký vliv to bude mít na ostatní a o možném úspěchu atd. učitel ho požádal, aby donesl všechny výtisky. On tak učinil v domnění, že učitel udělá nějaký rituál, aby prodejnost byla velká atd, zapomněl že v téhle technice o náboženství a rituály nejde a i proto tak funguje.pak ho učitel požádat založit oheň, kam následně všechny knihy hodil. žákovo Ego, které se má tou meditací postupně odstraňovat se začalo s agresí presentovat a trpět. Učitel mu jen řekl: jak si můžeš myslet,že když si sám skoro nikam nedošel můžeš ostatní učit? kdybys místo psaní ten měsíc meditoval mělo by to na Svět větší efekt.do té doby můžeš mesiášstvím udělat víc škody než užitku. Panu Landovi, JXD a jak je vidno trochu i sobě:-) bych doporučoval to samé:-)

[ OTZ @ network23 ]
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam