• diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    KERRAYoO( ) psychedelické memy ( )O๑.. ॐ ..๑O( ) psychedelic memes ( )Oo
    WASPER
    WASPER --- ---
    ...Co je to skutečný mistr? Je to mysl ve své beztvaré, prvotní přirozenosti, je to bdělé uvědomění toho co je základem všeho.
    Jelikož však existujeme v dualitě, pomáhá nám, když si to vizualizujeme v nějaké formě. Takto smysluplně využíváme duality pojmové mysli, posilujeme svou oddanost, a to nám pomáhá nadále pokračovat ve cvičeních a rozvíjet své pozitivni vlastnosti. ...
    Tenzin Wangyal (Tibetská jóga snu a spánku)
    DAJDALOS
    DAJDALOS --- ---
    Ty vole, to je mazec, jak ti lidi zapominaj, a jak si s odstupem casu idealizujou i ty nejhorsi sracky :o)

[ DOCKINEZ @ Stare dobre gamesky - MONTH OF STUNTS ]
    TADEAS
    TADEAS --- ---
    "When the student is ready, the teacher disappears --
    and only Reality remains."

Metta Zetty

(aneb - the guru is everywhere:)
    YBUKO
    YBUKO --- ---
    Typy ctenaru podle basnika Samuela Taylora Coleridge.

1. presypaci hodiny - nezachycuji nic a spokoji se s tim, ze knihou jen tak prochazeji, aby merili cas.
    2. houby - absorbuji vsechno, co ctou, a mohou to vratit temer ve stejnem stavu, jenom trochu zaspinene.
    3. sita - zadrzuji srazeniny a kaly ze ctene tekutiny a jsou s to vracet tyto pevnejsi substance temer ve stejnem stavu, jen trochu zaspinene.
    4. diamanty mogulove - stejne cenne jako vzacne, ktere maji ze cteneho prospech a umoznuji druhym ziskavat prospech jeste vyssi.
    TADEAS
    TADEAS --- ---
    The ultimate point of view is that there is nothing to understand.

- Nisargadatta
    NYA
    NYA --- ---
    "Schopnost žít ve světě relativních pravd, obklopen otázkami, na které neexistují odpovědi, s vědomím, že nic nevím, a s paradoxní nejistotou vlastní existence může být pokládáno za podstatu lidské zralosti a z ní plynoucí tolerance."

Paul Watzlawick: Jak skutečná je skutečnost?
    LOOKASH_II
    LOOKASH_II --- ---
    That which is FORBIDDEN is not ALLOWED.
    That which is ALLOWED exists.
    That which exists is ALLOWED.

-- Lilly, John C.
    INK_FLO
    INK_FLO --- ---
    "To really stand for something, you must make difficult decisions, mostly about what you don't do. We don't ship products like that, we don't stand for employees like that ("you're fired"), we don't fix problems like that.

It's so hard to stand up, to not compromise, to give up an account or lose a vote or not tell a journalist what they want to hear.

But those are the only moments where standing for something actually counts, the only times that people will actually come to believe that you in fact actually stand for something."

Seth Godin
    KERRAY
    KERRAY --- ---
    Here is the world, sound as a nut, perfect, not the smallest piece of chaos left, never a stitch nor an end, not a mark of haste, or botching, or second thought; but the theory of the world is a thing of shreds and patches.

Ralph Waldo Emerson
    (další třeba na http://www.grailquest.com/emerson.html)
    INK_FLO
    INK_FLO --- ---
    DARUMA
    DARUMA --- ---
    This is the age of science. Men today have no utopia.
    They will not accept anything unless the results are good, concrete,
    vivid, personal and here-and-now.

- Sayagyi U Ba Khin
    BROZKEFF
    BROZKEFF --- ---
    The concept of God is really man's attempt to describe the energy of creation.

— Susan Gregg
    PALEONTOLOG
    PALEONTOLOG --- ---
    "na lenost je kazdy argument kratky"
    [ DZS @ Brno - Šalingrad ...město bez tramvaji ]
    ARFEA
    ARFEA --- ---
    KERRAY
    KERRAY --- ---
    KERRAY
    KERRAY --- ---
    // neplatí to jen pro sny...

[ ODE @ Lucidní snění / Láska ]
    Focus of attention
    Interestingly, I had a lot of trouble sustaining lucidity when I just started to learn lucid dreaming. I often experienced that I woke up, or dreamt I woke up, after just simply orientating in the dream world. Somehow it felt like I could not use many cognitive resources/thinking to prevent myself from waking up. Every time I tried to reflect on my attained lucidity, reflect on what I wanted to do in the lucid dream, or even thought about my lucid dream plan, I felt like loosing "touch" with dream reality ... which led to waking up. Very frustrating, because reflection is an integral part of lucid dreaming! Recognize these symptoms? Well, here's the solution.

After some experimentation in my own lucid dreams, I discovered the golden principle of the dream world. Anything you pay attention to, will grow. This means that your focus of attention is a crucial factor in establishing an enjoybale stable dream world. If you pay more attention to yourself ("reflecting on MY attained lucidity, reflecting on what I wanted to do in the lucid dream, or even thought about MY lucid dream plan"), you as yourself will grow ... resulting in the dissolvement of the dream world ... because you don't pay any attention to it anymore. Hence, the trick for longer lucid dreams, is to pay more attention to your experience of the DREAM WORLD, instead of paying attention to what YOU are experiencing. Doesn't that sound natural? Keep your interaction with the dream world alive as much as possible.

This is why many novice lucid dreamers who are experiencing their first lucid dreams, have trouble sustaining lucidity. They are (obviously) more concerned with THEIR (first) experience of lucid dreaming ... than the experience of the DREAM WORLD itself. This lack of attention leads naturally to the dissolvement of the dream. They are more interested in themselves than they are to the dream world.

For advanced lucid dreamers, notice how The Spinning Technique would not solve this inherent problem. Although the Spinning Technique stimulates the generation of REM-sleep, it does not guarantee stability. It's a tool for prolonging dream sleep, not inducing dream stability. At least that is what I'm experiencing.

The big challenge is therefore to maintain a balance between your involvement in the dream world (doing things, interacting, etc) to keep the dream "alive", and reflecting on your experience of the lucid dream state. I would recommend, to seriously PLAN your lucid dream prior to inducing the lucid dream itself (revisit my learning program on the site!), so you don't have to reflect on your lucid dream intentions WHILE dreaming lucid. Seriously rehearse your lucid dream plan before you go to bed! Then, while you are having your lucid dream, don't pay too much attention to your lucid dream plan anymore, but most of all stick to the flow of the dreamplot. Integrate your lucid dream plan with the dreamplot that you are experiencing... don't interrupt it and induce your own lucid dream from the start. This will most likely lead to waking up. Keep paying attention to the dream (by walking, interacting and doing stuff; keep yourself busy) and naturally implement your lucid dream plan step by step when possible.

If you don't pay any attention to your dreams, your dreams won't pay any attention to you!

Have fun!
    Tim
    http://www.lucidipedia.com/blog/wrapper.php?/archives/52-Focus-of-attention.html
    XPOZITRON
    XPOZITRON --- ---
    Téměř každý člověk chce jít svou vlastní cestou, proto máme z mnoha trávníků bahniště plná stop.
    BROZKEFF
    BROZKEFF --- ---
    "...když holky můžou mít každej den jinou sukni a všechny pak nenosí, tak proč by kluci nemohli mít hračky který si třeba rozflákají?"

14.11.07 13.35, asi pětiletý kluk na zastávce na Staré Osadě v Brně
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam