• úvod
  • témata
  • události
  • tržiště
  • Přišli jste skrz odkaz na příspěvek, který již neexistuje.

• diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    KERRAYoO( ) psychedelické memy ( )O๑.. ॐ ..๑O( ) psychedelic memes ( )Oo
    SCHWEPZ
    SCHWEPZ --- ---
    Meditujeme, abychom si zvykli na sebe sama. Na přirozený stav, když se mysl uklidní a my nahlédneme, že jsme TO, co se rýsuje na pozadí, nedotčené a sebevyzařující Jáství, které náboženství nazývají Bůh. Ticho vyvolává kontrast a tento kontrast nám umožňuje vnímat/chápat co nejsme. Až si všimneme, co jsme, učíme se TO uvědomovat za všech okolností; místo hledání se nacházíme, k čemuž je pak každý vzruch a pohyb příležitost.
    CONTINUITY
    CONTINUITY --- ---
    LSD is the spiritual antidote to the atomic bomb.

(snad A.Hoffman, je to z komentáře ve filmu Albert Hoffman: Hoffmann's Potion, je to tam ale řečeno ve 3. osobě)
    CONTINUITY
    CONTINUITY --- ---
    If you don't want to do something, don't do it, it's not for you.
    CONTINUITY
    CONTINUITY --- ---
    "The entire economy of the Western world is built on things that cause cancer." - From the 1985 movie "Bliss" (od Kerraye z fejsbuku)
    JOHNY_V
    JOHNY_V --- ---
    MUTEK
    MUTEK --- ---
    PERPLEX:
    kdo nezna pristav, do ktereho se plavi, tomu neni zadny vitr priznivy
    seneca

..kdysi jsem tomu veril .)
    PERPLEX
    PERPLEX --- ---
    BUBBLE: to mi pripomnelo "neocekavej dobry vitr, pokud nikam neplujes" , netusim ale odkud vitr vane, asi nejake orientalni prislovi taky:)
    KULIHRASEK
    KULIHRASEK --- ---
    KERRAY
    KERRAY --- ---
    vidět daleko a dojít tam není totéž (Brancusi)
    [ MAWRHIS @ CITATY ... aneb veci, ktere vam pomohly otevrit oci ... ]
    BUBBLE
    BUBBLE --- ---
    When a wind of change is blowing, some people are building shelters and some are building windmills.

– Čínské přísloví
    KIKU
    KIKU --- ---
    Jack Kerouac (1922 - 1969): Alcohol
    "I'm Catholic and I can't commit suicide, but I plan to drink myself to death." And so he did.
    EL_K
    EL_K --- ---
    nezlob se, ze ruze ma trnity ker, ale raduj se, ze trnity ker ma ruze
    (arabske prislovi)
    KERRAY
    KERRAY --- ---
    MUTEK
    MUTEK --- ---
    neake moje oblibene hlasky z tollova a new earth [pdf], kdyz uz o nem byla zase jednou rec .)

In fact, doing is never enough if you neglect Being. The ego knows nothing of being but believes you will eventually be saved by doing. If you are in the grip of the ego, you believe that by doing more and more you will eventually accumulate enough “doings” to make yourself feel complete at some point in the future. You won't. You will only lose yourself in doing. The entire civilization is losing itself in doing that is not rooted in Being and thus becomes futile.

Your sense of who you are determines what you perceive as your needs and what matters to you in life – and whatever matters to you will have the power to upset and disturb you. You can use this as a criterion to find out how deeply you know yourself. What matters to you is not necessarily what you say or believe, but what your actions and reactions reveal as important and serious to you. So you may what to ask yourself the question: What are the things that upset and disturb me? If small things have the power to disturb you, then who you think you are is exactly that: small. That will be your unconscious belief. What are the small things? Ultimately all things are small things because all things are transient.

Your sense of who you are determines what you perceive as your needs and what matters to you in life – and whatever matters to you will have the power to upset and disturb you. You can use this as a criterion to find out how deeply you know yourself. What matters to you is not necessarily what you say or believe, but what your actions and reactions reveal as important and serious to you. So you may what to ask yourself the question: What are the things that upset and disturb me? If small things have the power to disturb you, then who you think you are is exactly that: small. That will be your unconscious belief. What are the small things? Ultimately all things are small things because all things are transient.

The world always makes sure that you cannot fool yourself for long about who you really think you are by showing you what truly matters to you. How you react to people and situations, especially when challenges arise, is the best indicator of how deeply you know yourself. The more limited, the more narrowly egoic the view of yourself, the more you will see, focus on, and react to the egoic limitations, the
    unconsciousness in others. Their “faults” or what you perceive as their faults become to you their identity. His means you will see only the ego in them and thus strengthen the ego in yourself. Instead of looking “through” the ego in others, you are looking “at” the ego. Who is looking at the ego? The ego in you.

Nonresistance is the key to the greatest power in the universe. Through it, consciousness (spirit) is freed form its imprisonment in form. Inner nonresistance to form – whatever is or happens – is a denial of the absolute reality of form. Resistance makes the world and the things of the world appear more real, more solid, and more lasting than they are, including your own form identity, the ego. It endows the world and the ego with a heaviness and an absolute importance that makes you take yourself and the world very seriously. The play of form is then misperceived as a struggle for survival, and when that is your perception, it becomes your reality.
    SCHWEPZ
    SCHWEPZ --- ---
    "Existuje určitá činnost "duše", která přesahuje tělesnou přirozenost natolik, že se vůbec neuskutečňuje skrze tělesný orgán"
    (Tomáš Akvinský, Quaestiones Disputae, 1267)
    MYKO
    MYKO --- ---
    The Real Jim Carrey
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsQJyKhmqkQ
    Jim Carrey Introduces Eckhart Tolle
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeuoC6Gm-JY
    ARFEA
    ARFEA --- ---
    Barry Schwartz on the paradox of choice | Video on TED.com
    http://www.ted.com/talks/barry_schwartz_on_the_paradox_of_choice.html
    MUTEK
    MUTEK --- ---
    MUTEK:
    jenny: do you ever dream, forrest, about who you're gonna be?
    forrest: who i'm gonna be?
    jenny: yeah.
    forrest: aren't i going to be me?
    CONTINUITY
    CONTINUITY --- ---
    We have a weird way of focusing on what we have done and worrying about that, when in reality, we should be more concerned about what we are neglecting to do, that is positive and helpful to the world. (S.Greer)
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam