• diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    KERRAYoO( ) psychedelické memy ( )O๑.. ॐ ..๑O( ) psychedelic memes ( )Oo
    GULDUR
    GULDUR --- ---
    THX_1138: to mi nějak nesedí....ale asi to ani sedět nemá...
    KALISNIK
    KALISNIK --- ---
    -Co myslíš, Subhuti, je atomů, které tvoří tři tisíce velkých světů, bezpočtu?
    -Zajisté, Vznešený!
    -Když tathágata mluví o atomech vesmírného prachu, Subhuti, neznamená to, že má na mysli nějakou určitou nebo despotickou představu, ale používá těchto slov jen jako metafory. A stejně je tomu i se slovy 'velké vesmíry' - nevyjadřují žádnou určitou představu, jen používá slov jako slov.
    BURKHAR
    BURKHAR --- ---
    MORDEMY: Chybí tam tlačítko "Remind me later"...
    KERRAY
    KERRAY --- ---
    KUKIDE
    KUKIDE --- ---
    KILLIAN
    KILLIAN --- ---
    Čím víc zkoumám vesmír a jeho podrobnou stavbu, tím víc nalézám doklady o tom, že vesmír musel určitým způsobem tušit, že přicházíme.
    -Freeman Dyson-
    LESS
    LESS --- ---
    Computer Hope
    MORDEMY
    MORDEMY --- ---
    GRAGOR_SAMSARA
    GRAGOR_SAMSARA --- ---
    Moja predstava o modernom stoickom mudrcovi je, ze je to niekto, kto pretvara strach na prezieravost, bolest na informaciu, chyby na iniciaciu a tuzbu na cinnost (Nassim Nicholas Taleb, Antifragile)
    KUKIDE
    KUKIDE --- ---
    F0N
    F0N --- ---
    Veci z 2. svetovej vojny v Rusku doslova pohltili stromy. – Doba Mag.
    http://www.doba.sk/2014/04/15/veci-z-2-svetovej-vojny-v-rusku-doslova-pohltili-stromy/
    SKAFF
    SKAFF --- ---
    Reaktivní povaha charakteru implikuje, že aktivace morálky a její specifický projev závisí na vnějších událostech a normách společnosti, nikoliv na vnějších etických dispozicích či morálních zásadách člověka.

Panajotis Cakirpaloglu
    AIKOSMILE
    AIKOSMILE --- ---
    Lidé se z dějin nikdy nepoučili, nepoučí se ani z toho, co udělali špatně včera. A zhoršuje se to. Dnes mají dost pozornosti jen na přečtení 140 znaků tweetu a největší intelektuální zátěží je teď neustálá kontrola zpráv na mobilu. Nový e-svět vzbuzuje představu rychlosti, okamžité dostupnosti a řešení deus ex machina, zatímco ctnosti se prodávají hůře, protože vyžadují odhodlání, trpělivost a hodně času. Odtud pak pocházejí infantilní představy, že naše hluboké a složité problémy vyřeší jednoduché, polozázračné technické řešení: nevyřeší, ale lidé mají raději přeludy a neradi realitu.

Václav Smil
    RAPAL
    RAPAL --- ---
    MORDEMY
    MORDEMY --- ---
    CONTINUITY
    CONTINUITY --- ---
    "The higher chakras are easy to influence. If you are looking for the truth, ask your root chakra."
    SAGUS
    SAGUS --- ---
    KUKIDE: "They can be talking about oneness, but there are judgments present in the words."
    " That is our call to action as a species. And in my opinion, anyone or anything that tells you otherwise, is lost."

..tak urcitee.
    KUKIDE
    KUKIDE --- ---
    “I can show you a library of books that expound on esoteric information. Some of these books were written as nonfiction, and by all appearances they seem to be credible and insightful, and yet if you listen carefully to the words, you see how they are separating you from one another. How they define a hierarchy. How they define a soul that is always learning, a human that is always sinning and weak. How they describe a universe that is infinitely layered. How the light illuminates those who follow certain practices. It can be very subtle. They can be talking about oneness, but there are judgments present in the words, or recriminations if you don’t execute the practice properly, or suggestions that you don’t mix this practice with anything else or it is diminished, or join and promote this path over that one.

“Part of the Sovereign Integral process is to practice your discernment of what enables you to believe in you, not the universe or some master or teaching, but you, stripped bare of all of your add-ons, beliefs, thought patterns, fears, guilt, stories, judgments, blames, pretenses… everything that hangs on you from the past. If you could drop them all—everything you have been taught and told and programmed to believe—what would be left to hear? Silence. Deep, clear silence. That is you.

“When you find that, you will then know that everyone has that, too. Anu does, Lucifer does, Jesus does, your neighbor does, your spouse does. Everyone. So what proof do you need to find that? What proof can I show you or tell you to give you that? I can’t. I can convey a process that if you follow it, you might find this experience inside you, but that’s all. The process is free, it only requires time. The process is not owned by anyone. The process is not part of anything but you. Once you stand at the trailhead of that process, it’s yours to follow or reject. Everyone must achieve this realization of oneness and equality in life on earth. That is our call to action as a species. And in my opinion, anyone or anything that tells you otherwise, is lost.
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam