• události
  • tržiště
  • diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    KERRAYoO( ) psychedelické memy ( )O๑.. ॐ ..๑O( ) psychedelic memes ( )Oo
    Pokud nemáš čas přečíst tohle záhlaví, nemá vůbec cenu pokračovat v čtení.

Co sem patří si přečtěte na nástěnce. Klidně můžete chválit či diskutovat, ale počítejte s tím, že věci, které sem nesedí, se mažou hned, a věci, které sem nesedí, ale jsou zajímavé, se taky mažou, jen o něco později - aby v archivu zůstávaly jen psychedelické memy.

Pro čtenáře
    Co si o klubu pomyslí čtenář, je jen a pouze na něm. Můžou tu klidně být matoucí či provokativní věci. Můžou tu být věci, které jsou pravý opak psychedelie - a je na vás, abyste se zarazili, a řekli si - no momentík. Většinou nemá cenu brát to tu doslovně nebo dokonce hodnotit jednotlivé příspěvky - buďto mně něco osloví, nebo neosloví. Obsah je cílen na návštěvníka, který si je schopen hrát s významy a odlesky slov, je ochoten se dívat na věci ze zajímavých úhlů, aniž by to pro něj nutně znamenalo, že těmto náhledům musí věřit. A pokud by něco z obsahu pomohlo třeba jen jedinému člověku (tobě? :) k probuzení, splní svůj účel dokonale.

Do your own thinking!
    Není důležité souhlasit, ale zamyslet se / zkusit si jiný úhel pohledu
    rozbalit záhlaví
    VEX
    VEX --- ---
    AIM_FREEMAN
    AIM_FREEMAN --- ---
    HARVIE
    HARVIE --- ---
    Years You Have Left to Live, Probably | FlowingData
    https://flowingdata.com/2015/09/23/years-you-have-left-to-live-probably/
    HARVIE
    HARVIE --- ---
    CRS
    CRS --- ---
    CRS
    CRS --- ---
    CRS
    CRS --- ---
    v kontextu toho, že někteří republikáni v USA mluví o tom, aby de facto starší obyvatelé zemřeli kvůli zachování americké ekonomiky...
    CRS
    CRS --- ---
    THE_HOG
    THE_HOG --- ---
    CRS
    CRS --- ---
    CRS
    CRS --- ---
    CRS
    CRS --- ---
    MEZZANA
    MEZZANA --- ---
    2 min rozhovor se 103 letým panem Colem v roce 1929. Galusha Cole se narodil v roce 1826 (1827 zemřel Beethoven).

Interview With 103 Year Old in 1929
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E099nYOMraM
    HARVIE
    HARVIE --- ---
    TLUSTEI
    TLUSTEI --- ---
    "Nepřítel zákeřně napadl naše letadla, pokojně bombardující jeho město."

Karel Čapek
    SAGUS
    SAGUS --- ---
    My new methods of Magick were so successful that we became more ambitious every day. I wrote a ritual for invoking the moon. The climax of the ceremony was this: Leila Waddell was to be enthroned as a representative of the goddess and the lunar influence invoked into her by the appropriate lyrics. (I wrote "The Interpreter" and "Pan to Artemis".) The violinist was to reply by expressing the divine nature through her art. She was a rough, ill-trained executant, and her playing coarse, crude, with no touch of subtlety to interpret or passion to exalt the sequence of sound. The most cynical critics present were simply stunned at hearing this fifth-rate fiddler play with a genius whose strength and sublimity was equal to anything in their experience. I quote from a half-article in the Sketch of August 24th. The writer is a financial journalist who thinks Magick a more brittle bubble than the most preposterous wild-cat scheme ever floated.

"Crowley then made supplication to the goddess in a beautiful and unpublished poem. A dead silence ensued. After a long pause, the figure enthroned took a violin and played --- played with passion and feeling, like a master. We were thrilled to our very bones. Once again the figure took the violin and played an Abendlied so beautifully, so gracefully and with such intense feeling that in very deed most of us experienced that ecstasy which Crowley so earnestly seeks. Then came a prolonged and intense silence, after which the Master of the Ceremonies dismissed us in these words: "By the power in me vested, I declare the Temple closed."
    So ended a really beautiful ceremony --- beautifully conceived and beautifully carried out. If there is any higher form of artistic expression than great verse and great music I have yet to learn it. I do not pretend to understand the ritual that runs like a thread of magic through these meetings of the A.'. A.'.. I do not even know what the A.'. A.'. is. But I do know that the whole ceremony was impressive, artistic and produced in those present such a feeling as Crowley must have had when he wrote --

So Shalt thou conquer space, and lastly climb,
    .............The walls of time:
    And by the golden path the great have trod
    .............Reach up to God!
    "

I call special attention to this as evidence that Magick, properly understood, performed and applied, is capable of producing results of quite practical kinds. More yet, these results involve no improbable theories. We can explain them in terms of well-known laws of nature. I have always been able to loose the genius which dwells in the inmost self of even the most imperfect artist, by taking the proper measures to prevent the interference of his conscious characteristics.

(z Confessions of Aleister Crowley)
    HARVIE
    HARVIE --- ---
    There are two problems with common sense. Firstly, it's not that common. Secondly, it's not a sense.
    PALEONTOLOG
    PALEONTOLOG --- ---
    HARVIE: tam už to je
    HARVIE
    HARVIE --- ---
    SBSTRD: Jako nevim jestli uz to neni spis do bizzare auditka:
    DAREANGEL
    DAREANGEL --- ---
    CRS: Vynechals tu cast, kdy je mu z duvodu postovani humoru na Twitteru odebran narok na zdvravotni peci.
    CRS
    CRS --- ---
    Britská verze Breaking Bad — Walter White, učitel chemie na střední škole, najednou omdlí. Vezmou ho na pohotovost, při vyšetření zjistí, že má rakovinu. Britský zdravotní systém mu za pobyt v nemocnici nic nenaúčtuje, protože zdravotnictví v UK je hrazené z daní a i léčbu si bude moci v pohodě dovolit.
    Konec příběhu.
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam