• diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    TRUCEI:\truce\notes | | Le'Olam, Ever!
    CRYYSTAL
    CRYYSTAL --- ---
    TRUCE: rozhodne daj se snímpsát sprostý vzkazy na zrcadlo .)
    no měla jsem šílený sny až se tomu sama divim,..
    otec řikal že bych si mohla zatahnout plyn před spanim...
    chci práci .. potřebuju to jak sul dělat něco smysluplnýho..
    TRUCE
    TRUCE --- ---
    Ja premyslim jestli si mam koupit rudou rtenku.. :)
    CRYYSTAL
    CRYYSTAL --- ---
    TRUCE: dnes jsem se celý den valela v posteli s elektrickou dekou :) přemýšlím jak začít den..
    TRUCE
    TRUCE --- ---
    Dnes jsem pracovala z domu, do ofisu jsem dorazila az ted .. ;]
    TRUCE
    TRUCE --- ---
    TRUCE: chci rict, ne ze album onani je skvele, to jsem jeste neslysela, ale ze jsem si to dnes epochalne udelala
    TRUCE
    TRUCE --- ---
    aye.
    Vcerejsi koncert Ordo Rosarius Equilibro. Remarkable.
    Zeru jim to i s navijakem. Resp. Jemu :D

dnes je cely den posloucham

You come before me in heels of silver
    Disguised in seams restrained in heels
    You kneel before me compelled to follow
    In girdle clenched confined to please

Your skin detained in corset’s embrace
    In stockings wed thou shall concede
    Your lust extends beyond conventions
    Excess shall quench your burning needs

Your legs concealed in silken nylon
    My conscience cleansed your skin undressed
    Your soul unbound consents compliance
    Conceive yourself embrace excess

You kneel beside me in strings of bondage
    You kneel before me compelled and graced
    Surrendered princess dressed in stockings
    Suspender princess hourglass shaped

a jestli jejich posledni album O N A N I je vykrystalizovanim toho, co jejich hudbe lidem zpusobuje, budiz tak.
    epochalni.
    TRUCE
    TRUCE --- ---
    ja + nejaka muzika
    listopad

081114_01.wav (3617324 B)
    TRUCE
    TRUCE --- ---
    Dalsi metaforicka analyza soucasne krize

Linda is the proprietor of a bar in UK. In order to increase sales, she decides to allow her loyal customers - most of whom are unemployed alcoholics - to drink now but pay later. She keeps track of the drinks consumed on a ledger (thereby granting the customers loans). Word gets around and as a result increasing numbers of customers flood into Linda's bar.

Taking advantage of her customers' freedom from immediate payment constraints, Linda increases her prices for wine and beer, the most-consumed beverages. Her sales volume increases massively.

A young and dynamic customer service consultant at the local bank recognizes these customer debts as valuable future assets and increases Linda's borrowing limit.He sees no reason for undue concern since he has the debts of the alcoholics as collateral.

At the bank's corporate headquarters, expert bankers transform these customer assets into DRINKBONDS, ALKBONDS and PUKEBONDS. These securities are then traded on markets worldwide. No one really understands what these abbreviations mean and how the securities are guaranteed. Nevertheless, as their prices continuously climb, the securities become top-selling items.

One day, although the prices are still climbing, a risk manager (subsequently of course fired due his negativity) of the bank decides that slowly the time has come to demand payment of the debts incurred by the drinkers at Linda's bar.

However they cannot pay back the debts.Linda cannot fulfil her loan obligations and claims bankruptcy. DRINKBOND and ALKBOND drop in price by 95 %. PUKEBOND performs better, stabilizing in price after dropping by 80%. The suppliers of Linda's bar, having granted her generous payment due dates and having invested in the securities are faced with a new situation. Her wine supplier claims bankruptcy, her beer supplier is taken over by a competitor.

The bank is saved by the Government following dramatic round-the-clock consultations by leaders from the governing political parties (and vested interests).

The funds required for this purpose are obtained by a tax levied on the non-drinkers.
    TRUCE
    TRUCE --- ---

TRUCE
    TRUCE --- ---
    TRUCE
    TRUCE --- ---
    "Myslíš si, že se stejný cit může reprodukovat ve dvou odlišných lidech.
    Ale tak to není. Neexistuje nic společného, ani strach ne. A už vůbec ne u tebe a mě."

"Neustále měl potřebu mi připomínat, že ten jeho cit je jiný.
    Čímž mi zabraňoval se v něm zrcadlit. Kdežto sám si bral co chtěl; nevzdorovala jsem mu."
    TRUCE
    TRUCE --- ---
    Miluju konce. Miluju konce, ktere me vymrsti, ze vseho co do te doby jako mlynek formovalo moji vnejsi podobu .. najednou se ale vznasim ve vzduchoprazdnu a koukam na planetu
    svobodna
    ma duse dava "high five"
    HAHA!
    TRUCE
    TRUCE --- ---

TRUCE
    TRUCE --- ---
    dnes cely den casting - tak plytkou zabavu na vecer, juchu
    2 lesby - asi od 15 minuty skvely oral, ty jsou!
    bezva zrzka tam
    mm

http://www.rozzlobenimuzi.com/index.php?linkid=15996-lezbitchky_25.htm
    TRUCE
    TRUCE --- ---
    nezvykle ciste

TRUCE
    TRUCE --- ---
    CRYYSTAL: jesus :)))
    CRYYSTAL
    CRYYSTAL --- ---

:)