OVERDRIVE
    OVERDRIVE --- ---
    TRUCE: sem myslim videl

TRUCE: hmm, rapidshare stejne budem muset koupit, pac mi dochazi muzika ;]
    TRUCE
    TRUCE --- ---
    dobry blog toto.
    pro ty co maji rapidshare..
    filmy jsou razeny podle roku vyroby. zacina se 1914 damy a panove.

http://rapidsoft-mega.net/2009/12/30/fandango-1985.html

a libi se mi main pic ;))

TRUCE
    TRUCE --- ---
    dobry western, davaji ted na Nova Cinema.

Mlady Kevin Costner, a dalsi slavni westernovi herci, dej primerene rozvetveny, zadny prvni plan.

OVERDRIVE
    OVERDRIVE --- ---
    TRUCE: nasdilej odtamtud neco, neboz kus dohledat link, nechce se mi prochazet sourcecode, jsem nemocnej => lenivej
    TRUCE
    TRUCE --- ---
    OVERDRIVE: me to gReader pridal... nekde ho asi nasel
    OVERDRIVE
    OVERDRIVE --- ---
    ja mit pred sebou posledi den zivota, odpovim kladne na tenhle email, co mi prave prisel do firemni posty ;]

Dear friend,
    I am Madam Flora Savimbi and I have been suffering from Ovarian cancer deseed and the doctor says that I have just two days to live. I am a Jordanian Woman. But base in Africa Burkina Faso for more than Ten years now as a merchant in cocoa and cotton exportation. Now that I am about to end the race of life like this, without any family members and no child.

I have $2.5 Million US DOLLARS. Two Million Five Houndred Thousand Us Dollars in Africa Development Bank(ADB) Burkina Faso which I instructed the bank to give to Christ the King Missionary Home in Burkina Faso . But my mind is not at rest as I am writing this letter now through the help of my computer beside my sick bed.I also have ($4.5 Million US Dollars) Four Million Five Houndred Thousand Us Dollars at Ecobank here in Burkina Faso and I have instructed the bank to transfer the money to the first foreigner that will apply to the bank after I have gone so that bank should release the fund to him/her but you will assure me that you will take 50% of the money and give 50% to the orphanage home in your country for my heart to rest. You are to contact the bank through this email address: ecobankwestafrica@bk.ru
    Thanks
    Yours fairly friend
    Madam Flora Savimbi.

OVERDRIVE
    OVERDRIVE --- ---
    TRUCE: brr, hnusnej a zlej pav ;]

TRUCE: to je hodne hezky, dokonce jsem si vsim, ze jsou tam temata ruzna, ale nemuzu najit RSS feed, blbe koukam a grepuju?
    NESERMI
    NESERMI --- ---
    TRUCE:
    1) heh, ja su nenarocnej a prachy co mam pro me potreby staci
    2) to je zajimava otazka. doktor ti dava 5-10 let zivota... tak to bych asi nic nemenil, protoze bych zlenivel, kdyz bych mel pred sebou jistotu 5 let, narozdil od soucasne situace :D
    3)...
    TRUCE
    TRUCE --- ---
    TRUCE: pohledam nejakou kosilku s fizi ;)
    TRUCE
    TRUCE --- ---
    Turecko. (nadhera.! videli jste film Girl on the Bridge? vetsina se odehrava v Turecku, a je cely o stesti - mit ci nemit. O vrhaci nozu a krasne asistentce.)

TRUCE
    TRUCE --- ---
    falesny pav ;)

TRUCE
    TRUCE --- ---
    toto jsem uz v minulosti postovala http://synapticstimuli.com/
    ale postuju znovu protoze pridavam do ctecky
    TRUCE
    TRUCE --- ---
    TRUCE
    TRUCE --- ---
    hehe