• témata
  • události
  • tržiště
  • diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    UNCLEANelectronic music (music for free, experimental, techno)
    GREGOR_PRIDE
    GREGOR_PRIDE --- ---
    ++label

T-FREE
    The sister label of Tilt-Recordings, run by DJ Hektik (Trio-Music crew).
    It is a free mp3 netlabel for technoid Drum & Bass / Techno-DNB & Neurofunk (the 3E-Ps are basically more open to other styles than the single tunes).
    It's not about design - it's about good music and a clear information structure.

Format:
    [.txt] --> text files with release dates, tune info and short info texts
    [.mp3] --> tunes: 320 kbps stereo .mp3 files (tunes by Pyro are in 256 kbps)
    [.rar] --> all-in-one .rar files (only for 3-EPs)

single tunes
    http://www.tilt-recordings.com/t-free/mp3tunes.htm

3-EPs
    http://www.tilt-recordings.com/t-free/mp3eps.htm

FROHIKEY
    FROHIKEY --- ---
    ++release

[owo004] Strangelet - Forest EP

The eco system in all of its bizarre and eclectic manifestations abound in forests. What if we project ourselves billions of years in the future. What oddities would we find lurking in the shadows of the woods. Perhaps binary insects are the norm. Self-replicating microelectromechinal bacteria feed parasitically on host bio-mechanical mammals.

Track 1: The flaura is an evolving colony of trees, plants and grub. But what if the rocking motion of trees in the wind seized to exist in favor of rigid metal like growths permeating the environment. How would this change the sonic landscape? Let's find out, a path is emerging in the distance...

Track 2: As we tread these unchartered, futuristic forests, we get an eerie feeling that we are being watched. Insects buzz on by, mysterious animals crawl through the shadows of the ever deepening alien forest.

Track 3: Darkness fades and beauty reveals itself once again. A breathtaking splendor of color and lights pierce through the animated clouds. Faint whispers are begging your attention, but the colors dim, and the environment dissolves onto itself...

++download

malej darecek od CRYO k vanockam... enjoy :)))
    RATUS
    RATUS --- ---
    ++projekt

Tu M'p3: Soundtracks for images

Electronic netlabel was founded by Tu M' in 2002 has original concept: in the Tu M'p3 each musicians has been asked to create soundtracks for images, which has been made by Tu M' itself using a web-cam.

http://www.tu-m.com/tump3.htm
    UNCLEAN
    UNCLEAN --- ---
    ++release

Monolake - free track of the month (november 2007, oomoo)

November.... winter is coming closer. For this month I recommend a bottle of Australian Shiraz, maybe a Hardys McLaren Vale 'Oomoo' from 2006, an open fire place and inoffensive calm drone music in the background.
    The track here is based on some of the source material for the 2004 album release Signal to Noise, and it is mainly a single recording of a longer pad sound of a yamaha sy 77 synthesizer. It has been sampled, transposed, filtered and layered a few times to get to the final result.
    "For the 2006 vintage the winemakes at Hardys winery in MacLaren Vale have produced a Shiraz that reflects the renowned characters of the region. The nose is brimming with lifted dark fruits of black cherry and plum with hints of rich chocolate. On the palate, plum and ripe berry flavours dominate, with a generous mouthfeel and lingering spicy oak."
    robert henke_oomoo.mp3

[ ~ 10minutes, 14MByte ]
    FROHIKEY
    FROHIKEY --- ---
    ++release

Time for Trees - Four Films That Remind Me Of You (RSC014)

For the 14th release on Rope Swing Cities, we introduce you to the tongue-in-cheek sincerity of Colorado artist, Time For Trees. The 9 track EP, a mixture of ambient soundscapes and field recordings is the story of one sad man’s journey through dealing with losing something you’d kill for, without even getting the chance to draw blood.

The five eerily dissonant recordings that make up Where I Went To Heal - A Day at the Zoo, offer little solace as they reveal the depressing landscape of screaming children and depressed wildlife that make up the populace of the modern zoo experience. Ranging from the haunting cries of tropical birds with clipped wings, to the mewling whines of unappreciative children, ending with the warning roars of a lioness protecting her cubs, each of the five pieces that make up Where I Went To Heal… can best be described as somber and discomforting.

Juxtaposed against Where I Went To Heal are the four ambient soundscapes, which also include a base of field recordings, carefully manipulated and built upon to create the four films for which they are named. Brooding and melancholy, each piece slowly builds, gaining a disjointed, forceful timber as they near their end, to then drop away, as if allowing the listener to take a deep breath before the next wave comes.

Four Films That Remind Me Of You is the perfect release to listen to while curled up in a corner, with your knees pulled tight to your chest, rocking slowly back and forth, staring at nothing. So, put on your big sweater, shut all of the blinds, call your ex-, hang up when they answer… then call again and just listen to their voicemail message, and enjoy the sounds of Time For Trees.

++download

velmi prijemnej ambientik/fieldrecording... mnam
    ABU
    ABU --- ---
    mracim se, ze nemuzu taky, o lidi se nebojim
    FROHIKEY
    FROHIKEY --- ---
    ABU: zas na druhou stranu, moc jinejch lidi vam to asi nepretahne... takze pohoda. kazdopadne dve dobry akce v jeden den jen na CR docela pech.
    ABU
    ABU --- ---
    :-/
    FROHIKEY
    FROHIKEY --- ---
    skoda no / u me taky vyhraje akrac...
    UNCLEAN
    UNCLEAN --- ---
    ABU: jasny, u me 100% ucast i kdyby trakare padaly...
    ABU
    ABU --- ---
    http://www.myspace.com/starsofthelid
    15.12. music infinity akrac.. zni to paradne (jen se to musi kryt se sibeggem, achjo)
    UNCLEAN
    UNCLEAN --- ---
    ++akce

Male avizo na pristi Sobotu...

VORTEX -- 03. 11. 2007 / Roxy

http://klub.roxy.cz/vortex6
    UNCLEAN
    UNCLEAN --- ---
    GREGOR_PRIDE: nene, tenhle je btw. z Ruska...
    GREGOR_PRIDE
    GREGOR_PRIDE --- ---
    tio je americkej function? :)
    UNCLEAN
    UNCLEAN --- ---
    NOIK: Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee e e :,(
    NOIK
    NOIK --- ---
    UNCLEAN: byli ste teda nakonec?
    UNCLEAN
    UNCLEAN --- ---
    ABU: COH performance @ R-N 11aniversary

FROHIKEY: Ty "toho" nadelas... :P
    FROHIKEY
    FROHIKEY --- ---
    UNCLEAN: "toho" voe :) radsi na ten nas radio porad drenaz zapomenem - bys tam strilel jednu errorku za druhou :)))))))
    ABU
    ABU --- ---
    (zuppa obrazek)
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam