• témata
  • události
  • tržiště
  • diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    UNCLEANelectronic music (music for free, experimental, techno)
    GREGOR_PRIDE
    GREGOR_PRIDE --- ---
    tio je americkej function? :)
    UNCLEAN
    UNCLEAN --- ---
    NOIK: Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee e e :,(
    NOIK
    NOIK --- ---
    UNCLEAN: byli ste teda nakonec?
    UNCLEAN
    UNCLEAN --- ---
    ABU: COH performance @ R-N 11aniversary

FROHIKEY: Ty "toho" nadelas... :P
    FROHIKEY
    FROHIKEY --- ---
    UNCLEAN: "toho" voe :) radsi na ten nas radio porad drenaz zapomenem - bys tam strilel jednu errorku za druhou :)))))))
    ABU
    ABU --- ---
    (zuppa obrazek)
    UNCLEAN
    UNCLEAN --- ---
    FROHIKEY: helemese brothomstates, ty uz jsem neslysel leta...
    FROHIKEY
    FROHIKEY --- ---
    ++podcast

3 decades of brothomstates

Lassi Nikko aka Brothomstates (stary sceneri vzpomenou na jeho nick Dune - grupa Orange). Clovek kterej mel ohromnej vliv na vyvoj hudbicek k demum, az se postupne propracoval az na warp records a dalsi. peknej prurez tvorbou...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZR2KBDa7lAg - ukazka z dema The Secret Life of Mr.Black by Orange, 97, ktery si tenkrat prozpevoval kazdej scener :)

01. 00:00: intro / Whind (Kobn Tich Ey)
    02. 03:40: Kusi (The Secret Life of Mr.Black by Orange, 97)
    03. 06:38: Astral Ian Breakside
    04. 14:25: Is/Am
    05. 20:40: Origo Gardeners + Brothomstates Mix (Origami Live at Abduction 97)
    06. 27:45: Asia Mist Garden
    07. 29:41: ~k
    08. 36:12: Mdrmx (Claro, Warp)
    09. 42:04: Caero (Caero by Plant/EMF 95)
    10. 48:51: Qtio (Qtio EP, Warp)
    11. 53:25: Lackluster Suntrapez (brothomstates timing techniques)
    12. 57:17: Riveurs Enjienrd by Brothomstates (Machine Drum - Half the Battle 02)
    13. 61:05: Abdea (Kobn Tich Ey)

++download
    ++info
    RATUS
    RATUS --- ---
    MINIBUBBLE
    MINIBUBBLE --- ---
    Ahoj, zvu Vás dnes na BUBBLES MINIMAL NIGHT, free entry na Bukanýru, Djs: Tomics, Insect Elektrika, Awacs, Subsist. Start 20:00
    UNCLEAN
    UNCLEAN --- ---
    ++release

Monolake - Free Track of the Month (motion blur)

Hello and welcome (back) to the free track of the month. My original plan for October was to edit a track from 2001 that never made it into a release. However, while searching for it on my backup drive I came across a track from September 2004 that catched my attention. I spent a day removing all elements I found wrong and adding some new parts. The version here is the result of this day. It is just a rough edit, as a next step I will transfer it into my current Monolake Live set and see how it fits in.

The material is mostly created with my Synclavier II, edited and sequenzed in Ableton Live. I believe the original version from 2004 was the result of a collaborative effort of Torsten 'T++' Proefrock and me, so he deserves credit here too.

[ ~ 10minutes, 14MByte ]
    UNCLEAN
    UNCLEAN --- ---
    FROHIKEY: ty ja rad...dik za avizo...
    FROHIKEY
    FROHIKEY --- ---
    ++release

[12rec.042] bernier & trottier - objet abandonne en mer

The “Objet abandonne en Mer”-EP consists of four tracks with the title track being sub-divided in parts one to three. Opener “Harmattan” starts with a loop of rhythmically ordered glitches. Two entangled layers of acoustic guitar burst in, the slide-guitar rises and invokes an intense feeling of being lost. Bow and synthesizer replace the slide until an acoustic guitar introduces a simple Folk-melody. “Objet abandonne en Mer” is dominated by diverse field-recordings and crackling glitches. The feeling of being lost created in the first song is altered to a vague idea of rolling with the waves. The electro-acoustic cacophony of the introduction gives rise to a calm guitar melody. For the end, a thousand small Herzog-style guitars arise and consume the spectrum 'till single tones and chords begin to establish on top.
    The third track opens with a nice Blues-motive on electric guitar and Nicolas' trademark noises. The initial melody disappears in reverb while a diffuse second layer gains contour beneath the surface. Just before the 1.000 Hours of Staring-similarity become too evident, a firm and catchy guitar emerges to make you hum along. Something like the album's dramaturgic peak. “Bourrasque” afterwards is the final tune. Mainly made of Simon's wonderful guitars, the songs starts with a lot of them piled up efficiently. After all, one singular Folk-melody survives just to drown in the sound of seagulls, oceanic hissing, noise and the distance echoes of Nicolas' and Simon's voices. More than just intriguing.

++download

akustika plna smyccu... nadhera...

UNCLEAN
    UNCLEAN --- ---
    INK_FLO: cool :)
    INK_FLO
    INK_FLO --- ---

styl: divotvorné smyčky, perpetuální pazvuky, sonické skopičiny

tracklist:
    01. hitchhiker´s introduction to the k-hole kingdom
    02. raindroid melodies and melancholies
    03. spun pun K
    04. magic crystal hippie crap bullshit
    05. question me you pay for three
    06. disco grapes of improbability
    07. sweet flag calamus
    08. we are now controlling transmission
    09. machines making machines (shut me down)
    10. dogtato kun (welcome to the veggietown)
    11. anti shanti
    12. subconsciousness of an alien amplifier
    13. insectinside overdosea
    14. banal anal clash smash
    15. can you hear me
    16. distorted delta divinorum
    17. monsters are taking control
    18. hydraulic robotic
    19. bittersweet dreams are made of this and that
    20. womits from galaxy 6
    21. outro (intellectual bullshit)

http://www.edisk.cz/stahnout-soubor/28208/Ink_Flo_-_Headphone_Fairytales__21_Imaginary_Loops_And_Samples_.rar_41.46MB.html
    FROHIKEY
    FROHIKEY --- ---
    ++release

[12rec.039] herzog - ocean! be our blanket

I recognized young Herzog a bit later than I could have. Being an important part of the Welsh Serein-collective, he contributed a wonderful piece of electro-acoustic ambient for the second label compilation OIO which, in a whole, was enjoyed a lot at the 12rec. world headquarter. We got the Crepusculum EP in the pipe and planned to add a remix to give Fred Batys' folklore music a decent electric twist. So we got in contact with Bill Bawden a.k.a. Herzog. His idea of transforming analogue sounds into short-form ambient-compositions fit our intentions perfectly.

After the great success of 12rec.036 back in December 2006, Bill told us about some new stuff he was preparing for a future release. In addition to the songs on both of the Serein -samplers he had two EPs online and we were happy to have the man for a special 12rec-release. Ocean! Be our Blanket consists of eight relatively short pieces each built around a single musical element or sound-idea. For In the Background, Secret Armies Bill distills the cozy melancholia of a delayed piano-motive with warm cracklings and low-key synthesizers. Woke Up Surrounded by Enemies has a rather ominous feel. You'll recognize the beautiful noises (some kind of Herzog-trademark), but there are no ‘real' instruments to be heard. Bubbling loops of synth-drones interfere, swell up and fade like a bad dream. The piano is back at Here Come Our Fathers afterwards. Bill opens his sound-repertoire a bit and shifts microscopic loops and distorted vocal samples in the wide echo chamber of his piano strokes. Listen to Adjusting to the Light to catch Herzog fusing guitar- or harp-sounds with some well-defined rhythmic elements. Crisp! If you want to hear one of my odd comparions- think of Pharrell Williams remixing Gastre Del Sol. Huh?

Warm, quite focused, hypnotic and neat. Herzog delivers a beautiful study on sound and structure that surprises with emotional discernibility and uniqueness. An experimental release for 12rec. after so much popmusic recently, but a record you shouldn't have missed.

++download

VYBORNEJ ambient/chill... smrncnutej akustikou/fieldrecordingem - tak to mam rad
    FROHIKEY
    FROHIKEY --- ---
    ++release

Ouzo18 - Maima / Maima

Maima's debut album is finally amongst us and its also a debut for Ouzo, this being the first album by a band edited by the label. Maima has generated a certain amount of expectation through its live appearances throughout 2006, and today a little more than a year after its first live show they bring this record entirely composed, recorded and produced by the band. Those who had the opportunity of catching Maima's live act know what to expect, for the rest here goes a brief description... Throughout this EP the band uses its wide range of influences ( Dub, Reggae, Funk, World Music, Downtempo, Hip Hop, The Classicos, Afro Music and dub/electronica production techniques) to take us on a journey through 5 songs blend into each other: "Guerreros de la Luz" is a jazzy hip hop with guitar solo, female vocals by Eco Lopez and some rhymes. "Cuando Menos lo Esperabas" follows the line this time with darker vibes, some floydian guitar lines and a climatic ending. "Lluvia de Verano" explores
    a more relaxed side of the band with strummed acoustic guitars and a melancholic guitar melody which develops into an ending which includes a drum beat and a MC. "Serena" is some straight reggae/dub, with rhytmic nuances and an impressive vocal line. "Camino al Sol" closes the record, a reggae song which begs radioplay, with an emotional vocal and guitars that brim with feeling. Maima takes us through so many places in only 25 minutes that we can only wait for their next release. Dont you miss this one.

++download

takovej pohoda mismasek... latino, dub, reggae, funk, downtempo, hiphop, ... ba me to - konecne zas neco z jinyho soudku. specialne na netlabely netypicka produkce! pokud jedete vyhradne elektroniku, tak ignore my post...
    FROHIKEY
    FROHIKEY --- ---
    NAILER: kde presne hrotim? (naka citace treba...)

ja si dam pivko, pokecam a poslechnu fajn hudbu.
    NAILER
    NAILER --- ---
    FROHIKEY: je zrejmy, ze tvoje nalepka ambient neni stejna nalepka, jakou tam dal abu. dokonce pises, ze to je jenom tvoje subjektivni, tak proc vzdy tak hrotis? snazis se zbytek populace presvedcit, ze tvoje nalepka ambient je lepsi? nebo ze jejich nalepka je fake? a jestli ne, tak proc se okolo toho vubec hadat, kdyz to kazdej muze mit subjektivne?
    FROHIKEY
    FROHIKEY --- ---
    ABU: ok, one more time. prosim vypni paranoia rezim ve svym mozku. paralela je tam ve smyslu... ty necemu rikas predsudky, ja to zovu "subjektivni zhodnoceni situace na zaklade minulejch zkusenosti". nerek sem, smash = no way. tydle akce mam rad, byl sem na hodne, vsechny sem hodnotil kladne a hrozne rad prijdu i na pristi. svym zpusobem je to pro me srdcovka a nostalgicka zalezitost. jakou tam mrsknes nalepku je mi osobne jedno, nazor na to co tam bude rad si udelam jednoduse z line-upu. dve jmena nevim co budou hrat, zbytek vim, ze s velkou pravdepodobnosti nebude ambient, tak jak ho subjektivne chapu ja. to neznamena, ze pro zbytek sveta to nebude treba ambient akce stoleti. at tam bude hrat cokoliv, tak podobne jako u paralely s hrochem, ocekavam fajn akci - at tam hraje jakakoliv skatulka tak jak ji chape kdokoliv. vubec nic nehanim ani neodsuzuju, pouze si nesmyslne preklopil moje povzdechnuti nad neexistenci ciste ambientnich akci (az na par vyjimek jako vyborny biosphere v akraci, ci par vydarenejch dronu v ramci stimulu @ nod) na smash. ted klidne pokracuj v osobnich utocich... odkud vyvozujes ty nazory je mi fakt zahadou ovsem.
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam