• diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    TOMEEKJungle / Drumandbass a všemožné zlámaniny
    VON_GILOTINE
    VON_GILOTINE --- ---
    nech toho. z videa nic poznat neni. naschval krouti cudlikem. od pesimismu jsem tu ja, tak mi do toho nefusuj.

SOLDIK
    SOLDIK --- ---
    diky, ale bezte radeji do pice...

Fresh x dBridge in the studio. Bad Company incoming.
    https://www.facebook.com/Skankandbass/videos/10153383093958323/
    KYN
    KYN --- ---
    FALLENGEMINI: tyvole to sou dedukce :) A v pondělí to prej hrálo v Roxy jak nikdy.
    FALLENGEMINI
    FALLENGEMINI --- ---
    KYN: hral, jakoby nejspis da vicemene stejnej set ocekavam. a Friction bude hodku a pul hrat taky dost podobne jako na LiRu. Koveho bych si poslech, ale hraje pozde a vas si radsi poslechnu jindy, na lepsim zvuku))
    KYN
    KYN --- ---
    Zinc hrál jen hodinu i na LIRu ne? Tak to asi nebude z hlav promotérů... Taky mě to mrzí, hlavně tam asi neni kam přetahovat, kdyby se podle dobrý nálady rozhod.
    VON_GILOTINE
    VON_GILOTINE --- ---
    taky nevim proc tam prekazi Kove, asi byl ve vyhodnem balicku
    FALLENGEMINI
    FALLENGEMINI --- ---
    tak trochu jsem doufal, ze bude mit Zinc nebo Friction (idealne oba) 2 hodiny a presvedci me to, ze bych mel prijit
    VON_GILOTINE
    VON_GILOTINE --- ---
    aby ho k nam nekdo koupil na "Trust me i was there 1992" set je cira utopie
    KYN
    KYN --- ---
    Záhada Zincova setu víceméně rozluštěna.

22:00 - 01:00 Deadly Viperz
    01:00 - 02:00 DJ Zinc & MC Tippa (UK) - special oldschool set
    02:00 - 03:30 Friction (UK)
    03:30 - 04:30 Kove (UK)
    04:30 - 06:00 2K
    LKD
    LKD --- ---
    ILL_EEL
    ILL_EEL --- ---
    nekdo v Belgii nebo okoli kdo by se pridal na tuhle akci?)

30/10 Mentality & Kick Back Present Paradox Music x Scientific Wax

LINE UP
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬

PARADOX
    [Paradox / Metalheadz]
    www.soundcloud.com/paradox-music-uk

EQUINOX
    [Scientific Wax / Bassbin]
    www.soundcloud.com/sciwax

BAILEY
    [Metalheadz]
    www.soundcloud.com/baileyintabeats

NUCLEUS
    [Paradox / Metalheadz]
    www.soundcloud.com/nucleus

FLATLINERS B2B MENTAL FORCES
    [Cylon / Tribe 12]
    www.soundcloud.com/flatliners
    www.soundcloud.com/mental-forces

JBS B2B YUMA
    NIDREVIUM
    RONDO
    RONDO --- ---
    že se dibž už taky zvcovknul je přece známá věc
    MARIHAI
    MARIHAI --- ---
    SOLDIK: a napsals to sem, abys informoval své pomalejší kamarády? nenapsal
    SOLDIK
    SOLDIK --- ---
    bry rano :)
    MARIHAI
    MARIHAI --- ---
    jo a BC prej delaj na novym matrosi :) mysleno fresh a dbriž v jednom studiu
    MARIHAI
    MARIHAI --- ---
    M4Y4: ty nejzajímavější části chybí… chceme víc bulváru :) stejně se ho na to budou ptát všichni dokola pořád a pořád
    M4Y4
    M4Y4 --- ---
    Jinak tedy tady máte ofiko story z press packu, kterou budu částečně překládat, ale když tu vidím ten zájem, tak tady ho máte hned.

It all started back in 1992 at the height of the Rave Era. Rob recalls ‘Glasgow was dominated by House & Techno but I used to pick up pirate cassettes from all the big raves down south and fell in love with the Hardcore Breakbeat sound -­ particularly the Jungle Techno influence from Jack Smooth et al at Basement
    Records’. It was only a few months before Rob purchased a set of turntables and proceeded to travel the length and breadth of the country to find these tunes on vinyl.
    Cut to 1995 and Drum & Bass was the natural progression from the earlier sounds of Hardcore & Jungle.
    Kemal was working in 23rd Precinct record shop around 95/96. ‘I was a regular customer in 23rd and Kemal & I hit it off immediately. There wasn’t much of a D&B scene in Glasgow at the time so we got together with a couple of other friends from the shop to promote our own nights’. Becoming more and more involved in the music scene Rob quit his business in 97/98 and used the proceeds to invest in some studio equipment. After a few months of messing around in the studio both he and Kemal were asked to do a Remix for one of the staff members at 23rd Precinct. Another soon followed and the Konflict name was born. A three-­‐track demo came shortly afterwards which found it’s way to Clayton at Renegade Hardware via DJ Kontrol who was working at Main Source Promotions at the time. In partnership with Kemal, Rob went on to write 9 songs for Renegade Hardware including the massive club Anthems ‘The Beckoning’ and ‘Messiah’. The latter was voted the top D&B track of the 00’s by Kmag as well the 3rd top D&B track of all time. It was also remixed a number of years later by high profile artists Spor and Noisia. The year 2000 saw a change of direction. The Konflict name was dropped and both he and Kemal pursued a more techno-­‐influenced sound through there own short-­‐lived Negative Recordings imprint. There were also releases on Stakka & Skynet’s Audio Blueprint Label (Star Trails), as well as a collaboration with them (Bios-­‐Fear) on Underfire. A number of remixes followed for Dom & Roland (Imagination) on Moving Shadow and Stakka & Skynet (Side Effects) on Underfire. Rob & Kemal, along with Chris (Dresden Codex), moved to the South of France in the summer of 2001 with the intention of putting an album together. Unfortunately Rob returned home within a few months due to family problems. He played out his last few D&B sets towards the end of 2001 and has taken a break from the music scene until recently where he started the 48K/128K (vinyl only) Hardcore Jungle revival night in Glasgow with some old friends.

In the space of 3 years Rob, alongside Kemal, produced 34 tracks and remixes as well as a handful of unreleased tunes. Their sound was pioneering in the early days of the neurofunk genre and was said to have been a huge influence on other up and coming artists.
    M4Y4
    M4Y4 --- ---
    ILL_EEL: HC/Jungle a viz VON_GILOTINE:
    DABE: Je domluvený, ale narovinu mi řekl, že na některé otázky asi neodpoví (tipuju celou kauzu kolem HW).
    DABE
    DABE --- ---
    btw. nechysta se s Robem nekdo udelat rozhovor? z tech jeho par vet na fb tusim zajimavy pribeh i cteni...
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam