• diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    OVERDRIVEOVERDRIVE, nejlepsi pritel sama sebe: „Nech si zdát o spaní“
    OVERDRIVE
    OVERDRIVE --- ---
    Ti pozornejsi z vas si mozna kdysi vsimli, ze jsem se zamiloval do temer ztraceneho surrealistickeho filmu Valerie a tyden divu,

Valerie a týden divu (1970) - IMDb
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0066516/?licb=0.9507673778451499

zda se, ze existuje i jako hudebni projekt, inspirovany prave timhle paradnim filmem: http://www.last.fm/music/The+Valerie+Project/+images/3938696
    OVERDRIVE
    OVERDRIVE --- ---
    "novy" wokenni manager k prozkoumani: http://sawfish.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
    OVERDRIVE
    OVERDRIVE --- ---
    World wihout borders je tenhle mesic na tema Sex: http://wordswithoutborders.org/issue/april-2012
    OVERDRIVE
    OVERDRIVE --- ---
    OVERDRIVE
    OVERDRIVE --- ---
    nekdy se clovek muze citit i takhle, treba ted....

OVERDRIVE
    OVERDRIVE --- ---
    Dobry Triko
    American Mcgee's Alice I'm Mad T-shirt - Polyvore
    http://www.polyvore.com/american_mcgees_alice_im_mad/thing?id=14937955
    OVERDRIVE
    OVERDRIVE --- ---
    Hakim Bey

OVERDRIVE
    OVERDRIVE --- ---
    Tak tedka doslo na nejake hadky o urbanistice Zizkova, pokud by nekdo z vas mel nejaky pekny link o tom, jak se stavel Zizkov, kdo realizoval, a kdo navrhoval bezne cinzovni domy [tedy ne jen vyznacna mista na linku, ktery prikladam], tak bych byl vdecny. Ja tvrdim, ze Zizkov co se cinzaku tyce, tak navrhla jedna architektonicka kancelar a cele ulice se realizovaly najednou, tak od 40. let, ale bohuzel nejsem pro sve tvrzeni schopen najit dukaz na internetu... prosim pomoc [klidne me poprete, jen mi ukazte, kde se to da najit]...

jINAK TA VYZNACNA MISTA TADY:

Praha 3 Architecture Guide | architektura | Wix.com
    http://www.wix.com/ambrosy/praha3_architecture/architektura#!__architektura
    OVERDRIVE
    OVERDRIVE --- ---
    zajimavy army shop [anglicky]: http://www.flecktarn.co.uk/jackets.html
    OVERDRIVE
    OVERDRIVE --- ---
    CTALKEP: dobry tema, takova vesmirna smrt...
    OVERDRIVE
    OVERDRIVE --- ---
    nemuzu najit audit lisek, tak sem... zajimalo by me, jakou evolucni prednost ma zrzavej kozich, ale v nasich lesich asi docela dobry, v suche trave, za podzimu, za jasneho svetla [neni liska nocni tvor?] ... asi jako nemeckej maskac, kerej ma hnede a oranzove tony

OVERDRIVE
    OVERDRIVE --- ---
    OVERDRIVE: autor tohohle webu a autor tech bezvadnejch mixtapes mi napsal neco o svem zivote, je toho vic, zajimave mj. je to, ze kdyz to psal, nevedel o mem tanci na spicce jehly, nicmene vrana k vrane seda, a koukam, ze je to definovane uz i hudebnim vkusem... nebo, ze by bylo pro nektere opiatove uzivatele priznacne, ze maji vkus [poplacat po ramene] nebo talent [poskrabat za ouskem]?
    at tak nebo tak, tady je kus jeho dopisu

About three years ago I was offered a job that involved tons of unsupervised chemicals. I guess they wanted me to look after them, but after a year of working there, I started supervising oxy up my nose.
    Never saw it coming. After a while my apartment had transformed into little pharmacy and work toilet had become my own personal opium den. I learned to look down on people to hide my bloody nostrils.
    I didn't think I had any problems as long as it didn't affect my work. Sometimes I wondered how in the hell I didn't manage to die from all the drugs and alcohol in my system (I almost did, about five times).
    I build up a high tolerance for every interesting drug in the market. When friends came over I offered them liquid oxy shots, like some enlightened bartender from William Burroughs novel. They really like to come over. I snorted over 400 mg of oxy everyday and took 1-2 g's of pregabalin to triple all the fun. I guess that wasn't enough, because I drank everyday and explored all kinds of pill combos like a little kid in a museum of natural science. At that point I got bit scared I wasn't gonna make it out alive. It took me a ocean of tears, sweat and nightmares to get some control on my using.
    I thought it's gonna be very embarrassing if my clueless country boy boss is gonna find about my little secrets, well he didn't. Onetime he asked my buddy, why my eyes are like saucers (it was the pregabalin),
    he also tried to break into toilet while I was crushing pills. I guess he was onto something. He never confronted me or fired me. What a strange fellow.
    He started calling me Bin Laden because I didn't shave for over a year. Atrocities were committed by both sides. I never had to be away from work and that needle stuff didn't appeal to me.
    I thought to myself I was going to stop everything this spring/summer, only to find myself sucking on whole transdermal fentanyl patches everyday.
    That went on for three months, then all the bone ache got too painfully real and I decided to try out the power of self-suggestion and taper down the fentanyl use.
    You tell yourself a lie and work on that, death and empathy are great mentors. I succeeded and changed the drug into buprenorphine for two weeks and then stopped completely.
    I tried to get professional help once, but their whole ”we wont shake your hand, but we want to watch you pee behind a mirror” method didn't motivate me for too long.
    I didn't need their drugs, just wanted someone to convince me to change my habits.
    Those were interesting two years, but I had enough. I left that job last month, now I gotta new job in my line of business. I've been completely sober for three months now.
    My mind is a grasshopper trapped inside a pop-o-matic bubble. Ejaculation and appetite are back, but I'm turning into Adolf Wölfli. Paper trumpets and imaginary marching bands behind my back, here I come.
    Oh, the folly of youth.
    A kindly ruin.
    This is just the post acute withdrawal talking. I'm relatively happy.
    OVERDRIVE
    OVERDRIVE --- ---
    KAMAR: jj, v pohode, me se libilo, ze chtej osobni, neformalni, rukou psany dopis... 2010 byla jen tresnicka na dortu...

mmchodem jak Ti je? venku je krasne i kdyz -rekneme- cerstvo, tak uvazuju, ze bych se zastavil na Andelu, hmm?
    KAMAR
    KAMAR --- ---
    OVERDRIVE: nutno cist novinky http://www.csap-cz.eu/node/508 ... ale zatim se mi neozvali svine ;)
    OVERDRIVE
    OVERDRIVE --- ---
    OVERDRIVE
    OVERDRIVE --- ---
    uz jsem daval, znova tedy, jen bookmark

Learn to Pick Locks for Fun and an Increased Understanding of Security
    http://lifehacker.com/5672326/learn-to-pick-locks-for-fun-and-an-increased-understanding-of-security
    OVERDRIVE
    OVERDRIVE --- ---

Beaten guards begging for mercy buchenwald 1945

Elizabeth 'Lee' Miller (23 April 1907 - 21 July 1977) was an American photographer. Born in Poughkeepsie, New York State in 1907, she was a successful fashion model in New York City in the 1920s before going to Paris to become a fashion and fine art photographer. During the Second World War, she became an acclaimed war correspondent and photojournalist.
    With the outbreak of the Second World War, Miller had separated from Bey and was living in Hampstead, London when the bombing of that city began. Ignoring pleas from friends and family that she should return to the US, Miller embarked on a new career in photojournalism as the official photographer for Vogue documenting the Blitz and was accredited to the U.S. Army as a war correspondent for Condé Nast Publications from 1944. She teamed up with David E. Scherman, a Life Magazine correspondent on many assignments. Miller travelled to France less than a month after D-Day and recorded the first use of napalm at the battle of St. Malo, the liberation of Paris, the battle for Alsace, and the horror of the Nazi concentration camps when the victims were liberated. A photograph by Scherman of Miller in the bathtub of Adolf Hitler's house in Munich is particularly well-known.

During this time, Miller photographed a child in a Vienna Hospital who was suffering after receiving black market pharmaceuticals. Author Graham Greene was influenced by this photo when he wrote the screenplay "The Third Man".

Copyright; Lee Miller Archive.
    NESERMI
    NESERMI --- ---

prototyp robota pavouka - hydraulicke ovladani nohou, zvladne skakat, ovladany na dalku, vyrabi se 3D tiskem z plastoveho prasku, ma v sobe pisty a nejaky smrstovatelny vaky, bylo o nem clanek v 100+1
    ADAMBERNAU
    ADAMBERNAU --- ---
    OVERDRIVE: Moc hezká kompilace - promyšlený výběr - pěkně to sedí dohromady. Něco z toho jsem znal; drtivou většinu ale ne - zjistil jsem třeba, že existují "In the Nursery", kteří mne včera opravdu potěšili s jejich hitem "Woman".

Vzdáleně mi to připomnělo toto
    [ TAJAK @ MOC PĚKNÝ HUDBY TEDA down & up ]

Známější jména; něco je až notoricky známé; kompilaci jde ale myslím stejně tak dobře použít k těm účelům, které jsi uvedl.
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam