• témata
  • události
  • tržiště
  • diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    JANDOSZákulisí filmu - Vše co není vidět na plátně, filmové zajímavosti.

Vše co souvisí s filmem.. Fotografie, videa a jiné zajímavosti z natáčení a zákulisí. Filmové technologie
    rozbalit záhlaví
    TRAGED
    TRAGED --- ---
    The #Nostromo - #Alien from 1979

TRAGED
    TRAGED --- ---
    During the making of 'A L I E N', Dan O'Bannon couldn't figure out a good excuse as to why the crew of the Nostromo didn't just shoot the Big Chap.
    Concept artist Ron Cobb suggested that the xenomorph could bleed acid. The rest is history.
    - Jamie

ARAON
    ARAON --- ---
    @JonMarkHicks
    I think this is my favourite photo of the original Nostromo, seen here on the planetoid set. You get a fantastic sense of scale regarding the size of the model, as well as a glimpse at assembly and internals.

She's an ugly ship but creatively beautiful. What a design choice.

ARAON
    ARAON --- ---
    Alien (1979): Building the Nostromo + refinery model

ARAON
    ARAON --- ---
    PREDSEDA: Jojo. Nostromo je tahač. A ten její přívěs (https://avp.fandom.com/wiki/Tesotek_2100-B) nechali před přistáním na orbitě.
    Nostromo přistála celá. Jenom jako zajímavost, animace provázející odpojení lodi od nákladu, byla zrecyklovaná v Blade Runnerovi.

PREDSEDA
    PREDSEDA --- ---
    ARAON: A na tom původní, kde stavějí rafinerii, je to taky. Takže Nostromo je jen malý tahač, aha. Oni tedy na LV-426 přistávali s celou lodí? Já furt žil v tom, že to byl jen modul.
    PREDSEDA
    PREDSEDA --- ---
    Takže na zádech Nostromo? Já myslel že je to její součástí. Jak teda vypadá samotná Nostromo?
    ARAON
    ARAON --- ---
    Miniature work on the Nostromo in Alien-1979. ‘Designed by conceptual artist Ron Cobb, the spaceship Nostromo was envisioned as the product of a science fiction world that was industrial, lived in, and more than anything else real. Using Cobb's design, the British visual effects team led by Brian Johnson then scratch-built an eleven by seven foot model ironically termed a " filming miniature." By the time it was delivered to the production the Nostromo would weigh more than 500 pounds’.

Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam