• události
  • tržiště
  • diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    TUHOKlimaticka zmena / Thank you so much for ruining my day

"Given the sheer enormity of climate change, it’s okay to be depressed, to grieve. But please, don’t stay there too long. Join me in pure, unadulterated, righteous anger."

"I don’t want your hope. I don’t want you to be hopeful. I want you to panic. I want you to feel the fear I feel every day. And then I want you to act. Once you start to act, the hope is everywhere."

"Our best scientists tell us insistently that a calamity is unfolding, that the life-support systems of the Earth are being damaged in ways that threaten our survival. Yet in the face of these facts we carry on as usual."

“We’ve got to stop burning fossil fuels. So many aspects of life depend on fossil fuels, except for music and love and education and happiness. These things, which hardly use fossil fuels, are what we must focus on.”

A nejde o to, že na to nemáme dostatečné technologie, ty by na řešení použít šly, ale chybí nám vůle a představivost je využít. Zůstáváme při zemi, přemýšlíme až moc rezervovaně. Technologický pokrok to sám o sobě nevyřeší. Problém jsme my, ne technologické nástroje.

Rostouci hladiny oceanu, zmena atmosferickeho proudeni, zmeny v distribuci srazek a sucha. Zmeny karbonoveho, fosforoveho a dusikoveho cyklu, okyselovani oceanu. Jake jsou bezpecnostni rizika a jake potencialni klady dramatickych zmen fungovani zemskeho systemu?
    Ale take jak funguji masove dezinformacni kampane ropneho prumyslu a boj o verejne mineni na prahu noveho klimatickeho rezimu post-holocenu.
    rozbalit záhlaví
    TADEAS
    TADEAS --- ---
    civilizace / jadro-periferie

German campaign calls for boycott of slave labor products in Portugal
    https://www.esquerda.net/artigo/campanha-alema-pede-boicote-produtos-do-trabalho-escravo-em-portugal/76033

Environmental Destruction and Slave Labor - Third World at the Center of Europe: Superintensive Agriculture and its Consequences in Portugal" is the title of the document(link is external) which denounces the conditions of production on farms in regions such as Alentejo and Algarve.

The document refers to the existence of “gigantic cities with plastic greenhouses”, which consume the scarce existing water, “polluted by used pesticides”.

The products are “grown and harvested by modern slaves: illegal or semi-legal migrants from Asia, Africa or even Eastern Europe”, who live in “inhumane” conditions in “confined spaces in communal accommodation, for which they also have to pay part of their income. extremely low wages”.

attracted by EU subsidies of up to 55% of investment costs, international companies set up in Alentejo and Algarve”. Indians, Thais, Nepalese and Pakistanis work on these farms, whether in the red fruit greenhouses on the coast, in the cultivation of avocado in the Algarve or in the new olive plantations near the Spanish border.

The campaign states that new forms of agricultural exploitation consume a lot of water, without interruption, and recalls that "the water industry in Portugal is largely privatized and only guarantees supply to large customers in the event of a bottleneck

The campaign is associated with initiatives such as “Solidarity to the Immigrant” (SOLIM) or #JuntosPeloSudoeste in defense of the rights of migrant workers, against the exploitation of people and resources and for the interests of traditional agricultural holdings.

In this sense, it requires a fair distribution of water; careful control of working conditions; the implementation of at least EC minimum agricultural requirements; and a better supply chain law with a mandate for oversight bodies and with clear penalties.

TADEAS:
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam