• události
  • tržiště
  • diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    TUHOKlimaticka zmena / Thank you so much for ruining my day

"Given the sheer enormity of climate change, it’s okay to be depressed, to grieve. But please, don’t stay there too long. Join me in pure, unadulterated, righteous anger."

"I don’t want your hope. I don’t want you to be hopeful. I want you to panic. I want you to feel the fear I feel every day. And then I want you to act. Once you start to act, the hope is everywhere."

"Our best scientists tell us insistently that a calamity is unfolding, that the life-support systems of the Earth are being damaged in ways that threaten our survival. Yet in the face of these facts we carry on as usual."

“We’ve got to stop burning fossil fuels. So many aspects of life depend on fossil fuels, except for music and love and education and happiness. These things, which hardly use fossil fuels, are what we must focus on.”

A nejde o to, že na to nemáme dostatečné technologie, ty by na řešení použít šly, ale chybí nám vůle a představivost je využít. Zůstáváme při zemi, přemýšlíme až moc rezervovaně. Technologický pokrok to sám o sobě nevyřeší. Problém jsme my, ne technologické nástroje.

Rostouci hladiny oceanu, zmena atmosferickeho proudeni, zmeny v distribuci srazek a sucha. Zmeny karbonoveho, fosforoveho a dusikoveho cyklu, okyselovani oceanu. Jake jsou bezpecnostni rizika a jake potencialni klady dramatickych zmen fungovani zemskeho systemu?
    Ale take jak funguji masove dezinformacni kampane ropneho prumyslu a boj o verejne mineni na prahu noveho klimatickeho rezimu post-holocenu.
    rozbalit záhlaví
    TUHO
    TUHO --- ---
    Over the past decade, China has emerged as a prominent player in the global electric vehicle (EV) market. Its early recognition of the significance of electromobility for the future and government support for the sector, coupled with considerable control over the mining and processing of raw materials used in battery production, has positioned China as a key actor in the EV market.

From Zero to Hero? Chinese Investment in Electric Vehicle Supply Chains in the Visegrád Four – chinaobservers
    https://chinaobservers.eu/from-zero-to-hero-chinese-investment-in-electric-vehicle-supply-chains-in-the-visegrad-four/
    SHEFIK
    SHEFIK --- ---
    #ccs #electromobility

This Zero Emission Mobility (ZEM) EV captures carbon
    https://electrek.co/2022/09/14/this-zero-emission-mobility-zem-ev-captures-carbon/

According to team estimates, the ZEM uses two filters that can capture up to 2kg (about 4.4 lbs) of CO2 as the EV travels 20,000 miles. Although this may not seem like much, around 10 ZEMs can absorb around as much carbon as an average tree.

The team is in the process of obtaining a patent for their CO2 filter with plans to increase capacity in the coming years.
    TUHO
    TUHO --- ---
    Electromobility Poland, a state-backed company that recently showcased the Izera, the country’s first electric car, will have a mountain to climb before getting its product to customers in what's turning into a very competitive — and very expensive — global race.
    Poland’s government, led by the nationalist Law and Justice (PiS) party, has a knack for mooting spectacular plans for technological or infrastructural great leaps forward — ranging from cutting a new passage to the Baltic Sea to building a vast new ferry in the country's dilapidated shipyards to opening one of the Continent's largest airports in central Poland.
    All of those schemes were launched with massive fanfare, but quickly ran into financial, logistical and other problems. The e-car is no different.
    “There will be 1 million electric cars on Polish roads by 2025,” Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki announced in 2016. And he didn't want those cars to be built by foreign companies. "Are we able to leap and surf on this fourth wave of the economic revolution which is before us? This is our moment, this is our time."

Poland’s gambit to build its own Tesla rival – POLITICO
    https://www.politico.eu/article/polands-gambit-to-build-its-own-tesla-rival/
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam