• témata
  • události
  • tržiště
  • diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    GORGworld conspiracy // 911 // new world order ... part 3 :: Love your local Illuminati :)
    JAXXE
    JAXXE --- ---
    Rumsfeld defends general who commented on war and Satan

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld and the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff are defending a new deputy undersecretary of defense "who has reportedly cast the war on terror" in religious terms.

Lt. Gen. William G. Boykin, whose promotion and appointment was confirmed by the Senate in June, has said publicly that he sees the war on terrorism as a clash between Judeo-Christian values and Satan, the Los Angeles Times reported Thursday.

Appearing in dress uniform before a religious group in Oregon in June, Boykin said Islamic extremists hate the United States "because we're a Christian nation, because our foundation and our roots are Judeo-Christians. ... And the enemy is a guy named Satan."

In its report, the Times said Boykin was not available for comment and did not respond to written questions the newspaper submitted to him Wednesday. Audio and video tapes of Boykin's public appearances before religious groups over the past two years were obtained exclusively by NBC News, which reported on them Wednesday night on the "Nightly News" with Tom Brokaw.

Discussing a U.S. Army battle against a Muslim warlord in Somalia in 1993, Boykin told one audience, "I knew my god was bigger than his. I knew that my god was a real god and his was an idol."

http://edition.cnn.com/2003/US/10/16/rumsfeld.boykin.ap/index.html

------------------------------------------

Picture the Holy Crusades with nuclear weapons

"I knew my god was bigger than his. I knew that my god was a real god and his was an idol." - General William Boykin
    This article is a PR stunt.

Bush and his co-conspirators have failed to sell the threat of WMDs as justification for Iraq, let alone future planned wars to conquer the Mideast's oil. So, what was a "war on terror" (Reg Trademark White House) is being morphed into a new Holy Crusade. One reason given for the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq was that they were supposedly ridding the world of autocratic religiously based rule (which was not true in Iraq's case, as Saddam's government was a secular one), but apparently theocracy is now back in fashion in the US. It just depends on whose hands hold those collection plates.

I can see why Bush and his buddies are playing the "God Gambit". The Christian fundies are already convinced that they are going to get a free ride into heaven if they just help Israel blow up the whole world first. And, citing the gods as an authoritative source avoids those embarrassing questions about whether there really were WMDs or a threat.

There is no rational answer to "God told me to kill all those people and steal their oil." Being on a mission from god means never having to say you're sorry to the taxpayers. Screw them! They are sinners if they don't understand. Time to grab those heretics who whine about the Geneva Protocols and torture them into seeing things our way. Boy it will be fun, we haven't had a good witch-burning in a while!

Folks, we have put men on the Moon. US spacecraft have left the solar system and are on their way to the stars. We've cracked the DNA code that makes us all work. Whacking each other over whose gods have the bigger dicks went out with whale oil lamps. "Killing for Jesus" has no place in the modern world and makes about as much sense as two kids fist fighting over whether Superman or Batman is the greater comic book hero!

We've been suckered down this road before. Holy Crusades make the rich richer and kill a lot of innocent and harmless people along the way.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/crusades.html
    JAXXE
    JAXXE --- ---
    October Surprise?

Insiders Predict Bin Laden to Be Caught Before Election

By Vince Ryan

There is growing speculation in Washington that alleged terrorist mastermind Osama bin Laden may be making a surprise appearance in U.S. custody just be fore the November election. Alan Abel son, the distinguished writer for Barron’s, a weekly publication of Dow Jones, noted in his column of Sept. 27, 2004, that Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld let slip some classified information in a briefing at the National Press Club “that the man we are holding captive is not Saddam Hussein, who, indeed, was deep-sixed beneath the desolate sands, but none other than Osama bin Laden. (In case you’re wondering, it wasn’t Saddam, but one of his many doubles, who appeared before an Iraqi judge following his purported capture.)”

Sen. Charles Grassley (R-Iowa) told The Hill newspaper in February that “bin Laden will be caught between now and the election. I think they’re on his trail now in a way they haven’t been all year. It will happen because we will be able to divert more resources [to hunting down bin La den].” Grassley declined to say where he got his information but he did say it was not from any intelligence briefing.

ALBRIGHT TOO?

In December 2003, former Secretary of State Madeleine Al bright said that President Bush may reveal the capture of bin Laden as an “October surprise” in time for the election.

Albright said this while waiting to appear on a Fox new television program. According to Fox news analyst Morton Kondracke, who was present, Albright said: “Do you suppose that the Bush administration has Osama bin Laden hidden away somewhere and will bring him out before the election?” Kondracke added: “She was not smiling.” Albright later said her comment on bin Laden was “tongue-in-cheek.” But Kondracke maintained she was serious.

All should unravel by Election Day. What might is speculation today will be known as either fact or fiction.

© American Free Press 2004

http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/october_surprise.html
    JAXXE
    JAXXE --- ---
    'WHITE HOUSE INSIDER' CLAIMS TO
    HAVE SEEN PLANS TO ATTACK IRAN
    FROM THE AIR BEFORE
    THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.
    BUSH'S RESPONSE SPEECH
    ALREADY WRITTEN, HE SAYS

Voice of the White House

In recent past issues, we have carried comments from a reporter assigned to the White House press corps. Some of these remarks, most especially one about Bush’s physical and mental problems, drew an enormous number of viewers and hundreds of inquiries, most especially from foreign press entities. The reporter advised us by email that there was rampant fury in the White House and security was becoming very tight. As a result of this, he decided to lay low for a few weeks and see how the wind was blowing. Yesterday, he sent us the following material which we are now posting. Some of it is outrageous in the extreme but to date, no one has proven him wrong. Our source was the first to expose and we were the first to make public, the accusations that the President of the United States was a man that suffered from serious psychological problems. Since our initial publication of what we call the Madness of King George, there has been increasing interest in the subject and herewith, we present additional input from inside the White House.

October 10, 2004: “This time, friends, I have some very important news for all of you. Unlike the usual silly gossip that goes on around the White House, intermingled with loud praying, this is really news. We are about to embark on another war! Yes, it has been decided and carefully planned. Who are we going to war with? Iran. Background here: (I am taking this from a paper which I have to return)

Thesis: Iran hates the United States and Israel. Iran has atomic weapons and missiles (the Shahab, courtesy of North Korean/Russian technicians) It can easily reach Tel Aviv. It can also reach US troop concentrations in Iraq. Israel is scared shitless. Their pressure groups have leaned on the White House, with a great deal of assistance from Cheney and the Neocons. The actual plan is this:

The U.S. has no troops available for an Iranian adventure and the Israelis would rather not lose any warm bodies so…it has been firmly decided that both Israel and the U.S. will launch a surprise attack against 1., Iranian missile sites, 2. Iranian nuclear facilities and 3. the leadership of Iran located in and around Tehran. How will this be done? By aircraft attack using U.S. developed “smart bombs” and the so-called “bunker-buster” bombs designed to destroy underground reinforced concrete facilities .We just sent these to Israel. Because of the political ramifications, the Israelis will conduct the main strikes, supported by U.S. aircraft as needed. The aim will be to wipe out any vestige of nuclear weaponry, its delivery system and all the Iranian leaders capable of starting any attacks on Israel (mostly Tel Aviv…too many fellow Muslims in Jerusalem.) Since it would be a problem for Israeli Air Force units to fly round trip from Israel, the solution will be to launch these attacks from U.S. aircraft carriers located in the Persian Gulf area. As I write, the super carrier USS John F. Kennedy (CV 67) is now in the Persian Gulf along with the so-called Essex Expeditionary Strike Group (ESG) [31st Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU) (SOC)] which consists of:: USS Essex (LHD 2) USS Juneau (LPD 10) USS Harpers Ferry (LSD 49) USS Mobile Bay (CG 53USS Hopper (DDG 70) USS Preble (DDG 88) The initial attacks will be an early-morning surprise attack launched to coincide with religious services in Tehran’s Muslim mosques with the idea of catching not only the leading Mullahs inside but a large number of their congregations as well. One attack will concentrate on these religious centers and the other will hit both the underground nuclear facilities and identified (courtesy of U.S. satellite shots) missile launching sites. The U.S. will supply observation and radio surveillance aircraft with radar-jamming capacities operating out of Turkey and Italy. The entire attack is scheduled to last no more than one hour with at least three waves of Israeli aircraft utilized. No warning will be given to the Iranians and no declaration of war. The possible deaths of foreign diplomats in the attacks has been discussed and accepted as part of the price. This attack has the full support of the President who wants it launched before the elections. He can then make a speech to the American people stating that the evil Iranian nuclear weaponry has been destroyed by the Israelis with the full cooperation of his government as part of his heroic war against terrorists. Believe me, that speech has already been written and I have seen a copy of it. The brass here feels that this will have a tremendous impact on the American people, just before the elections. No U.S. ground troops will be used; Bush will stress that this is a joint U.S.-Israeli anti-terrorist project. Part of the speech deals with ongoing Shiite Iranian physical support of their Shiite brethren in Iraq and that by knocking out the Iranian nuclear weaponry, at the same time, they are protecting GIs from ongoing guerrilla warfare. The brass is literally rubbing it’s hands and drooling over what they see as Bush’s Final Victory. I have seen a negative report copy from someone in the Pentagon [who is not going to get promoted] that says if the Iranians get wind of this little game, they might strike first and they might also realize that large numbers of vulnerable American troops are concentrated inside Iraqi cities, prime targets for a nuclear tactical attack. These people are literally insane and I really hope you don’t delete this. Something really has to be done to stop these maniacs before we all die of radiation sickness!”

http://www.tbrnews.org/Archives/a1130.htm
    JAXXE
    JAXXE --- ---
    Terror: US Given Sharon Green Light to Attack Iran

http://memes.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=3415&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

---------------------------------------------------

Missing Iraqi nuke equipment worries IAEA

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/10/12/iraq.nuclear/index.html

-------------------------------------

Iraqi 'dirty bomb' risk dismissed

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3874315.stm

-------------------------------------

Dayton closes D.C. office over security concerns

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/national/apwashington_story.asp?category=1153&slug=Senator%20Security%20Threat

--------------------------

Oh yes, terrorists will bomb the Capitol building while it is empty. Yes indeedy! On the other hand, if the reports of a pre-election attack on Iran
    are accurate, then the US will need an event to justify the attack, as
    mere verbal claims of Iran's weapons of mass destruction will lack
    credibility. Couple this with the news that nuclear materials have been
    smuggled out of Iraq while IAEA inspectors were being blocked by the
    US, and a very troubling possibility of yet another Reichstag Fire starts to emerge.

The Reichstag,
    after all, was the building the German Legislature met in. And now we
    have the building the American Legislature meets in, currently devoid
    of the legislators, while one of those legislators mentions a
    classified report of a threat that endangers his staff between now and
    the election.

And Bush is slipping in the polls.

Cornered animals are the most dangerous.

And "Dirty bombs" make great headlines.

JAXXE
    JAXXE --- ---
    The two car bombs used in last week's attack at the Ras al-Satan resort in Sinai may have been remotely detonated and not set off by suicide bombers, the head of the Israel Defense Forces' Home Front Command, Major General Yair Naveh, said yesterday

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/487434.html

"Hey you, Arab person. I'll pay you to deliver this box of, umm, cookies. Yeah, that's it, cookies, to that hotel over there room, oh ah, 1234. Yeah. 1234. And I'll pay you when you get back here... with the receipt. yeah, that's it, ask for a receipt."
    JAXXE
    JAXXE --- ---
    Dayton closes office on the Hill

Rob Hotakainen, Kevin Diaz, Greg Gordon and Paul Sand, Star Tribune Washington Bureau Correspondents

October 13, 2004 DAYT1013

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Sen. Mark Dayton abruptly closed his Washington, D.C., office Tuesday and advised Minnesotans to stay away from Capitol Hill until Election Day, citing the threat of terrorism.

"I would not bring my two sons to the Capitol between now and the election, and I say that out of extreme but necessary precaution," Dayton, D-Minn., told reporters.

He said he acted after receiving a top-secret intelligence briefing on national security from Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist, R-Tenn.

Dayton said it would be illegal for him to disclose specifics of the threat.

According to a Senate staffer who spoke on condition of anonymity, the briefing included a report of possible terrorist surveillance around the Capitol.

A separate government official said Dayton and other senators were shown a CIA document that projected a worst-case scenario of a terrorist attack based on an uncorroborated piece of intelligence that did not contain any specifics. The official said CIA analysts projected a doomsday scenario in which synchronized attacks would be attempted in multiple cities.

http://www.startribune.com/stories/587/5028933.html

------------------------------------------

Chechen terrorists probed

By Bill Gertz
    THE WASHINGTON TIMES

U.S. security officials are investigating a recent intelligence report that a group of 25 Chechen terrorists illegally entered the United States from Mexico in July.
    The Chechen group is suspected of having links to Islamist terrorists seeking to separate the southern enclave of Chechnya from Russia, according to officials familiar with intelligence reports.
    Members of the group, said to be wearing backpacks, secretly traveled to northern Mexico and crossed into a mountainous part of Arizona that is difficult for U.S. border security agents to monitor,
    said officials speaking on the condition of anonymity.

The intelligence report was supplied to the U.S. government in late August or early September and was based on information from an intelligence source that has been proved reliable in other instances, one official said.
    A second U.S. official said the report is being investigated, but said it could not be determined whether the group of Chechens actually entered the country, as the intelligence source reported.
    "We don't know whether or not that report is true," this official said.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/national/20041013-121643-5028r.htm
    JAXXE
    JAXXE --- ---
    Nader For President 2004

http://www.votenader.org FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE October 6, 2004

Statement by Ralph Nader before the Skull and Bones Headquarters

High Street, New Haven, CT—October 6, 2004

New Haven, CT: George W. Bush and John Kerry have been members of the Yale secret society – Skull and Bones – since the late 60s. Hundreds of Bonesmen are in powerful positions at the top echelons of government and business. They are sworn to secrecy throughout their lives, bound together for life, says Yale’s William Sloane Coffin. Skull and Bones alumni have a common drive to get their members into “positions of power” and to have those members hire other members into similar positions of power, says Alexandra Robbins, author of the book, Secrets of the Tomb, and herself a member of another secret society at Yale.

Initiation rituals involve morbid admission of personal sexual experiences and coerced displays of sophomoric masochism and mystical mumbo jumbo, hooded robes and members carrying skulls and bombs according to a remote video of one recent ceremony.

All this might appear like a more extreme version of fraternity capers, but Skull and Bones is far more rigorous, enduring and embracing. Bones’ patriarchs converge on Deer Island, a forty acre “resort” on the St. Lawrence River. This secret society has revealed no limitations on its code of silence.

When asked about their membership in Skull and Bones, George W. Bush only said “it’s so secret I can’t talk about it.” Kerry was asked what it meant that both he and Bush are Bonesmen, he responded, “Not much because it’s a secret.”

When it comes to election campaigns and elected offices, principles of openness are supposed to operate in a democratic society. A secret society of powerful personages running for office or holding office raises several important questions:

1. How inclusive is this oath of secrecy?
    2. Does this oath extend to member’s political and business careers?
    3. What are the sanctions for breeching the secrecy? Do they extend to members political and business responsibilities?
    4. Are Bonesmen expected to preferentially advance or select people for responsible positions who are Skull and Bones Patriarchs rather than base their choices on the merits of the various applicants for positions?
    5. What general subject matters and roles of Bonesmen are outside the oath of secrecy or code of silence?
    6. How do Bonesmen rank the oath to Skull and Bones when they have to take oaths to public office?
    7. When oaths conflict, which takes precedence? Which takes their allegiance?

These are questions that cannot be cavalierly dismissed by Mr. Bush and Mr. Kerry; if they cannot or will not answer them they should resign their membership in Skull and Bones publicly and immediately.

http://www.votenader.org/media_press/index.php?cid=244
    JAXXE
    JAXXE --- ---
    11. září 2001, podvod milénia a návrat kolonialismu

http://www.muslimskelisty.cz/edit2.htm
    JAXXE
    JAXXE --- ---
    The Illuminati-Staged US Presidential Election

http://www.rense.com/general58/suspre.htm
    JAXXE
    JAXXE --- ---
    Pentagon Crash?

This is not about Conspiracy Theories. This Page is about documenting and analyzing evidence to determine what happened. Yes there is a Conspiracy to hide the truths about September 11th, it is not a theory though. Keep an open mind and read through and follow the links.

http://www.freedomfiles.org/war/pentagon.htm
    JAXXE
    JAXXE --- ---
    BBC Expose On Zionist Christians

"Millions of Americans believe this pitiful nonsense. They pine for a nuclear Armageddon because it will fulfill their "prophecies." They ignore the national interests of their own country, and worship at the altar of Israel, functioning as a far more effective – and dangerous – fifth column than any commie "conspiracy" ever did. They are worse than Aum Shinrikyo, that nutball Japanese cult that unleashed sarin gas in the Tokyo subway, not only because they are more numerous, but because they are a potent economic/political force in the U.S. -- Why if Israel held the key towards ushering in Christ or the Jewish messiah, why didn't Christians and Jews, in churches and synagogues not preach this ZIONISM gospel for the past 1897 years? It was'nt until a bunch of communists from Europe and Russia who got around forming the World Zionist Organization in 1897 -- "

BBC Expose On Zionist Christians

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/cta/progs/02/one_offs/a_lobby_to_deal_with07may.ram

Click on link and sit back and LISTEN very carefully.

Great Documentary/expose requires audio media real player...forward this to everyone you know.
    JAXXE
    JAXXE --- ---
    Israel accused of masterminding attacks

By KHALED ABU TOAMEH

The suicide bombings in Sinai have triggered a wave of conspiracy theories in Egypt, where many believe Prime Minister Ariel Sharon and the Jews were behind the attacks.

Several Egyptians interviewed over the past few days on Arab satellite stations said they did not believe Muslim terrorists were capable of launching such massive attacks. Most interviewees agreed Israel was the only beneficiary of the bombings and claimed once again that the Jews were behind the 9/11 attacks in New York and Washington.

Egyptian journalist Nabil Sharif Eddin said numerous conspiracy theories about Israel's alleged role have flourished.

"Analyses based on conspiracy theories are spreading not only on the level of the man on the street, but also among political and intellectual circles," he said.

General (Ret.) Muhammad Abdel Fattah Omar, a former senior official with the Egyptian Ministry of Interior, which is responsible for the country's security services, was one of the first Egyptians to accuse Israel of masterminding the attacks.

"In each operation, we should first try to find out who benefits from it," he said. "Israel is the only party that benefits from the Sinai attacks. The Israelis and their agents are the only ones who are able to enter this area without difficulty."

University professor Salwa Hussein vehemently defended the conspiracy theories as a "historic fact." She explained: "The Arab world lies in the heart of the globe and if its power continues to grow, the Arabs will control the other countries as was the case with the Islamic state... Today the conspiracy against Islam is continuing and even spreading."

Abdullah al-Ashal, a former top official with the Egyptian Foreign Ministry, said he had no doubts that Israeli hands were involved in the bombings. "Israel's ultimate plan is to bring Egypt to its knees and eliminate its regional role," he told the IslamOnline Web site.

Ashal, who served as assistant foreign minister, went on to claim that by pointing a finger at al-Qaida, Israel was seeking to include Egypt in the US-led war on terror.

The Muslim Brotherhood organization issued a statement in Cairo in which it accused the Mossad and Jews of planning and carrying out the attacks. The group said the attacks were designed to divert attention from Israel's "brutal massacres" against the Palestinians and the "barbaric attacks by the American occupation forces in Iraq."

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull&cid=1097383710906&p=1006688055060
    JAXXE
    JAXXE --- ---
    N Korea: 'Sanctions mean war'

News 24 | October 11 2004

Seoul - North Korea warned on Monday that any move by the United Nations to impose sanctions on the country to make up for stalled diplomacy would spark a "merciless war".

The warning came after US officials last month hinted at bringing North Korea to the UN Security Council for possible sanctions if it continued to cold-shoulder talks on the country's nuclear weapons drive.

"Sanctions mean a war and war does not know any mercy," said Pyongyang's official Korean Central News Agency.

"If the US applies more sanctions to the DPRK (North Korea) by putting the UN in motion, the DPRK will promptly and resolutely react to it with self-defensive war deterrent force."

The agency said the United States would "be wholly responsible for all ensuing fatal consequences" if war broke out.

Two years into the nuclear standoff, hectic diplomacy has yielded little.

http://www.propagandamatrix.com/articles/october2004/111004meanwar.htm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

China deploys 150,000 troops on Korean border

AFP | Oct 11 2004

HONG KONG: China has deployed up to 150,000 troops on its border with North Korea to deter Pyongyang’s nuclear build-up and to stifle mounting violence from rogue North Korean soldiers, a report here said Sunday.

Hong Kong’s Sunday Morning Post cited an unidentified security source in China as saying five divisions of Chinese People’s Liberation Army (PLA) troops had been deployed in Yanbian Korean Autonomous Prefecture, bordering North Korea, since last month.

Large troop movements and new military barracks have also been seen in the border towns of Hanchun, Tumen, Kaishan, Sanhe and Baijing, while air force jets have frequently been seen flying over the capital Yanji, some 40 kilometres from the border, the report said.

http://www.infowars.net/Pages/Oct_04/111004_China_troops.html
    JAXXE
    JAXXE --- ---
    JAXXE
    JAXXE --- ---
    Kerry to add Russia to the new "axis of evil"

10/11/2004 18:38

The team of the president creates the policy of the president

Dem. Senator John Kerry will most likely announce the existence of the new "axis of evil," embracing Iran, Russia and North Korea. According to the senator, the nuclear possessions of these countries pose the most dangerous threat to the national security of the United States.

It is an open secret that the team of the president creates the policy of the president. Richard Holbrooke, the US ambassador to the United Nations, and Mark Brzezinski, the son of Zbigniew Brzezinski, presented their recommendations regarding the future relations between Russia and the USA after the presidential election.

According to the US officials, the new American president is supposed to express America's concern to Moscow about the destruction of democracy in Russia. The US administration must also increase the financial and the general support of democracy in Russia. Washington should prevent Russia's influence on the policy of former republics of the Soviet Union. "Six hundred tons of nuclear materials remain unsecured in Russia. Currently, it would take 13 years to secure it. But with a concerted effort, and at a fraction of the cost of the war in Iraq, the problem could be eliminated in three to four years," Holbrooke and Brzezinski wrote.

Two natural persons expressed their concern about Russia's possession of nuclear arms and decomposing materials. However, Holbrook plans to take Colin Powell's post, if Kerry is elected president. Mark Brzezinski, in his turn, is ambitious about the position of the president's advisor.

Senator Kerry repeatedly said during the second round of the pre-election debate that it would take George W. Bush 13 years to secure the nuclear materials in Russia and in other countries of the former USSR. Kerry stated that he would set forth his own plan, which would allow to complete the works within four years. Weapons of mass destruction in Iran and North Korea create a similar problem, Kerry believes.

What is hidden behind the security of the Russian nuclear materials? Russia is a sovereign state, which means that it does not need help either from the incumbent, or from the future US administration. It is not clear, why American politicians think that they should control the security of nuclear objects in the Russian Federation.

John Kerry has virtually repeated Halbrooke and Brzezinski's writings. Bush and Kerry discussed the national security issue only and did not touch upon other questions from the recommendations of the two officials. However, Kerry's diligent citing of the document showed that he would learn other paragraphs of the article by heart too. Kerry expressed his concern about "the offence against democracy in Russia" a week before, during the first pre-election round. He even told the whole world the touching story about him descending to the KBG basements underneath Treblinka Square.

The Democratic nominee believes that the Kremlin violates democratic norms, suppresses the opposition, interferes in the affairs of allied states and poses a potential nuclear threat to the USA. This situation is very reminiscent of the Iraqi problem, which was formed two years ago.

http://english.pravda.ru/world/20/91/368/14425_kerry.html
    GEDDON
    GEDDON --- ---
    Laureátka Nobelovej ceny vraví, že HIV vytvorili zámerne

(Agenture France Presse) dr. Alan Cantwell

RENSE

Kenská ekologička Wangari Maathai, prvá Afričanka, ktorá dostala Nobelovu cenu mieru, dnes opäť zopakovala tvrdenie, že vírus AIDS vytvorili ako biologickú zbraň.
    "Niektorí vravia, že AIDS pochádza od opíc, ale ja o tom pochybujem, pretože my žijeme s opicami už od nepamäti; iní hovoria, že je to kliatba božia, ale ja vravím, že to nemôže byť. My, černosi, zomierame viac, než iní na tejto planéte.", povedala pani Maathaiová na tlačovej konferencii v Nairobi deň po tom, čo získala Nobelovu cenu mieru za svoje úsilie ohľadom ľudských práv a zalesňovania prostredia. Ďalej povedala:
    "Obsadili sme Irak, lebo sme boli presvedčení, že Saddam Husajn vyrobil alebo bol v procese vytvárania biologických zbraní. Lenže HIV vytvorili vedci ako biologickú zbraň. Prečo sa ohľadom AIDS robia toľké tajnosti? Keď sa spýtate, odkiaľ sa ten vírus vzal, hneď sa všetci majú na pozore. V dôsledku toho som veľmi podozrievavá."
    Podľa odhadov UNAIDS, z 38 miliónov osôb, nakazených HIV, sa 25 miliónov nachádza v Afrike a väčšinu infikovaných Afričanov predstavujú ženy.
    Spojené štáty americké v piatok zagratulovali pani Maathaiovej k získaniu Nobelovej ceny, ale v dôsledku jej tvrdení o AIDS bola tá pochvala chladná: "Povedala, že HIV/AIDS vytvorili ako biologickú zbraň v nejakom laboratóriu na Západe. A s tým my nesúhlasíme.", povedal popredný predstaviteľ ministerstva zahraničia. Takisto poukázal na správu, publikovanú v kenskom denníku Standard, kde pani Maathaiovú citovali, že HIV/AIDS vytvorili vedci kvôli masovej exterminácii.

http://www.rense.com/general58/hdhi.htm
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam