• diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    KERRAYoO( ) psychedelické memy ( )O๑.. ॐ ..๑O( ) psychedelic memes ( )Oo
    CLUMP
    CLUMP --- ---
    I used to be an atheist until I realized how ridiculous it sounds screaming 'OH RANDOM CHANCE OOH RANDOM CHANCE' while having an orgasm.
    -Robert Anton Wilson
    CLUMP
    CLUMP --- ---
    You know how dumb the average citizen is? Well, mathematically, by definition, half of them are even dumber than that.
    - J.R. "Bob'' Dobbs
    OTZ
    OTZ --- ---
    PÁR JEDNODUCHÝCH VĚT:-)

-všichni sou stejný a každej je jinej

-techno (a hudba obecně)=matematika: fce 2x, xy, sin, cos, logaritmy apod.

-všechna náboženství jsou jedna velká parafráze (pohádka)..aby to bylo na šem vysvětlit...je hrozně těžké a ošemetné konkretizovat něco abstraktního..protože každý si to vyloží podle sebe

-podle sebe soudím tebe a podle tebe soudím tebe..zdánlivě opačná tvrzení a přitom platí obě zároveň...paradoxy života

-nezáleží tolik na formě jako na obsahu

-je důležitější řešit příčinu než důsledek

-jestliže máte proč umřít, pak máte i pro co žít

-myšlení je (většinou:) logické stejně jako matematika-také se na něj dají aplikovat schémata a vzorce

-musíme hledat a uvědomovat si souvislosti-nikoliv však tam kde nejsou-jenže ony sou asi všude..v každém z nás je něco ze všeho a ve všem je něco z nás

-hloupost je jenom lenost používat mozek
    DARJEEL
    DARJEEL --- ---
    dokonalý člověk nic nevlastní
    génius si nic nevysluhuje
    světec nemé jméno

Chuang-C´: Vnitřní kapitoly

život je tajemství, jehož se dotkneme jen ve vzácných chvílích prozření, jehož orgánem je intuice jako rozum v úžasu a jehož výrazem je metafora jako slovo zástupné

Oldřich Král v úvodu k vnitřním kapitolám
    KERRAY
    KERRAY --- ---
    “How little we actually need in order to be happy.“
    http://thinksimplenow.com/clarity/stuff-onomics-hidden-side-of-what-you-own/
    TADEAS
    TADEAS --- ---
    "It is, at the same time, the beloved, love, and love of itself, for it is beautiful only in and for itself... In it, being and its desire for itself are one.. It is itself that which it loves; which is to say, it brings itself into existence."

Enneads [VI-8-15]
    YMLADRIS
    YMLADRIS --- ---
    "Someone asked Herr Keuner if there is a God. Herr Keuner said: I advise you to think about how your behavior would change with regard to the answer to this question. If it would not change, then we can drop this question. If it would change, then I can help you insofar as I can tell you: You already decided: You need a God."

Bertold Brecht
    DARJEEL
    DARJEEL --- ---
    a eště jeden starej mem, co se mi ted vratil jak bumerang...

všechny dharmy, jsou li prázdné
    nerodí se, nezaniknou
    nezkažené a ne čisté
    neubudou, nepřibudou

-mahápradžňapáramitá hrdája sútra
    DARJEEL
    DARJEEL --- ---
    zkušenost vytváři znalost a znalost si podmiňuje zkušenost. Oboje musí ustat aby mohla přijít skutečnost

-Krishnamurti
    TADEAS
    TADEAS --- ---
    Isn't it wonderful how understanding resides beyond ideas in the radiance of love? It is not a process of mind, but an Ahhhh...

It is not something the intellect can grasp, but we know it when we feel it -- presence in silent radiance -- all-knowing, all loving. That's it, and we just continue to go about our business, and there is no separation. As soon as we draw conclusions, normal activity stops, and so does union.

-yogani
    PERPLEX
    PERPLEX --- ---
    "If a path to the better there be, it begins with a full look at the worst."
    -- Thomas Hardy

kerray a brain-universe... pekne pekne, no zkratka klasicka fraktalova sebepodobnost, ne ?:)
    KERRAY
    KERRAY --- ---
    "Jednotlivec se musi vratit k zastupum,
    styk s nimi posiluje a vybrusuje,
    samota zmekcuje, kazi a zpusobuje hniti."

Friedrich Nietzsche
    [ MANICCA @ CITATY ... aneb veci, ktere vam pomohly otevrit oci ... ]
    KERRAY
    KERRAY --- ---
    Variace na klasické téma z vtipné stránky http://www.toilette-paper.com/jokes/racial/lifeexplained.html :

A boat docked in a tiny Mexican village. An American tourist complimented the Mexican fisherman on the quality of his fish and asked how long it took him to catch them.

"Not very long," answered the Mexican.

"But then, why didn't you stay out longer and catch more?" asked the American.

The Mexican explained that his small catch was sufficient to meet his needs and those of his family.

The American asked, "But what do you do with the rest of your time?"

"I sleep late, fish a little, play with my children, and take a siesta with my wife. In the evenings, I go into the village to see my friends, have a few drinks, play the guitar, and sing a few songs. I have a full life."

The American interrupted, "I have an MBA from Harvard and I can help you! You should start by fishing longer every day. You can then sell the extra fish you catch. With the extra revenue, you can buy a bigger boat."

"And after that?" asked the Mexican.

"With the extra money the larger boat will bring, you can buy a second one and a third one and so on until you have an entire fleet of trawlers. Instead of selling your fish to a middle man, you can then negotiate directly with the processing plants and maybe even open your own plant. You can then leave this little village and move to Mexico City, Los Angeles, or even New York City! From there you can direct your huge new enterprise."

"How long would that take?" asked the Mexican.

"Twenty, perhaps twenty-five years," replied the American.

"And after that?"

"Afterwards? Well my friend, that's when it gets really interesting," answered the American, laughing. "When your business gets really big, you can start buying and selling stocks and make millions!"

"Millions? Really? And after that?" asked the Mexican.

"After that you'll be able to retire, live in a tiny village near the coast, sleep late, play with your children, catch a few fish, take a siesta with your wife and spend your evenings drinking and enjoying your friends."

And the moral of this story is: ......... Know where you're going in life... you may already be there.
    KERRAY
    KERRAY --- ---
    "If you're frightened of dying and you're holding on... you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels freeing you from the earth."

Jacob's Ladder
    [ ATOMINATOR @ The Vision of the Ineluctable Destiny ]
    TADEAS
    TADEAS --- ---
    Forty Verses on Reality by Ramana Maharshi
    TADEAS
    TADEAS --- ---
    Universe is an evolutionary-process scenario without beggining or end, because the shown part is continually transformed chemically into fresh film and reexposed to the ever self-reorganizing process of latest thought realizations which must continually introduce new significance into the freshly written description of the ever-transforming events before splicing the film in again for its next projection phase.

-Buckminster Fuller
    KERRAY
    KERRAY --- ---
    "Life consists of what a man is thinking of all day"
    Ralph Waldo Emerson
    YMLADRIS
    YMLADRIS --- ---
    Je možné být šťastný, tedy jsem

_lepik_
    YMLADRIS
    YMLADRIS --- ---
    Zakažte pitomcům citovat génie