registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    KERRAYoO( ) psychedelické memy ( )O๑.. ॐ ..๑O( ) psychedelic memes ( )Oo
    CONTINUITY
    CONTINUITY --- ---
    The principles of lust... Are easy to understand
    Do what you feel... Feel until the end
    The principles of lust... Are burnt in your mind
    Do what you want... Do it until you find Love..
    LOOKASH_II
    LOOKASH_II --- ---
    there's a fine line between the unknowable and the meaningless
    SKYLAR
    SKYLAR --- ---
    KERRAY
    KERRAY --- ---
    SLOPPY THINKING GETS WORSE OVER TIME 10:01 PM September 03, 2008 from web

THE NEW IS NOTHING BUT A RESTATEMENT OF THE OLD 07:57 AM August 12, 2008 from web

PUSH YOURSELF TO THE LIMIT AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE 08:52 PM August 04, 2008 from web

ELABORATION IS A FORM OF POLLUTION 02:47 AM August 01, 2008 from web

DECADENCE CAN BE AN END IN ITSELF 01:58 AM July 29, 2008 from web

ROUTINE IS A LINK WITH THE PAST 11:22 PM July 23, 2008 from web

EXCEPTIONAL PEOPLE DESERVE SPECIAL CONCESSIONS 10:55 PM July 22, 2008 from web

POTENTIAL COUNTS FOR NOTHING UNTIL IT'S REALIZED 02:13 AM June 10, 2008 from web

RETICENCE AND SECRECY ARE EXCELLENT PASTTIMES 07:27 AM May 22, 2008 from web

PEOPLE WON'T BEHAVE IF THEY HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE 06:39 PM May 20, 2008 from web

FAKE OR REAL INDIFFERENCE IS A POWERFUL PERSONAL WEAPON 05:11 AM May 20, 2008 from web

MONEY CREATES TASTE 09:36 PM May 04, 2008 from web

THE FUTURE IS STUPID 07:28 PM April 29, 2008 from web

GUILT AND SELF-LACERATION ARE INDULGENCES 08:25 AM April 29, 2008 from web

INHERITANCE MUST BE ABOLISHED 10:59 PM April 06, 2008 from web

IT CAN BE HELPFUL TO KEEP GOING NO MATTER WHAT 06:41 AM March 29, 2008 from web

MYTH CAN MAKE REALITY MORE INTELLIGIBLE 05:47 PM March 16, 2008 from web

ROMANTIC LOVE WAS INVENTED TO MANIPULATE WOMEN 07:26 PM March 07, 2008 from web

OFFER VERY LITTLE INFORMATION ABOUT YOURSELF 06:18 PM February 28, 2008 from web

http://twitter.com/jennyholzer
    KERRAY
    KERRAY --- ---
    procrastination is our brain's way of saying that something is not as important as we may think it is...

http://twitter.com/sourcegirl/statuses/899469506
    KERRAY
    KERRAY --- ---
    Přemejšlej o tom, co jsi schopen dělat a nedychti po konání, které ti neni vlastní a neotravuj s tím.

Jack Kerouac

[ DIGGA @ CITATY ... aneb veci, ktere vam pomohly otevrit oci ... ]
    CONTINUITY
    CONTINUITY --- ---
    You must be an action taker,
    not an action faker.
    KERRAY
    KERRAY --- ---
    After all, if life is ALWAYS getting worse, then right now is NEVER all bad.

// Grant Morrison - Arkham Asylum vol. 3
    CONTINUITY
    CONTINUITY --- ---
    You intended to come forth into the physical realm of contrast to define what is wanted, to connect with the Energy that creates worlds, and to flow it toward your objects of attention, not because the objects of attention are important -- but because the act of flowing is essential to life.
    CONTINUITY
    CONTINUITY --- ---
    The only thing that ever makes you tired is resistance.
    YBUKO
    YBUKO --- ---
    [ SHQ @ Vědci objevili ... Sláva zítřku! ]
    "Před několika měsíci jsem spálil některé své výpočty a záznamy, protože si myslím, že svět dosud není připraven na jejich důsledky a bude mu lépe bez nich." - Závěť Alberta Einsteina
    CONTINUITY
    CONTINUITY --- ---
    You are not here in this physical experience to remeber what others have lived. You are here to live, as creators.
    CONTINUITY
    CONTINUITY --- ---
    Hypothetically, people worry about everyone being selfishly oriented. "If everyone did exactly what they want to do, what kind of world would this be?" And we say, a really, really good one. Because if everyone did what they wanted to do, everyone would feel free. And if you feel free, you feel empowered. And every negative emotion that exists—hear this—every negative emotion that exists is because there is some sense of loss of freedom somewhere in there.
    CONTINUITY
    CONTINUITY --- ---
    ...then i did something truly visionary: I stopped consuming for its own sake.
    The fat started to fall from my body. It started to fall from my brain.Everything was lighter. Fantasising about getting fucked properly was the start.Then about telling them all to fuck off and die.It was the books I starting reading. It was the music I started listening to.It was the television I started watching. I found myself thinking again. I tried to stop because it was only causing pain.I couldn´t.
    When all this is in your head it has to come out into your life. If it doesn´t, you get crushed. I´m not going to get crushed.

(Irvine Welsh: Ecstasy)
    KERRAY
    KERRAY --- ---
    CONTINUITY
    CONTINUITY --- ---
    So, would I only be standing in a place that has been perfected, by others' standards? No, I would not ever be standing in any perfect place. I'd be standing in a diverse place where I am evoking the perfection that is pleasing me. It's like the chef in a well-stocked kitchen would not say (a Virtual Reality chef, in a Virtual Reality well-stocked kitchen) in other words, this Source Energy chef would not say, "I don't want those things in my pie, so get them out of the kitchen." He would say, "Allow all things that anybody might like in any pie, and I'll just select from this well-stocked kitchen the things that please me in my pie. And who knows? My taste in pies may evolve. So it may serve me some day that that other stuff is there. For I am a growing chef,"
    EMBRYO
    EMBRYO --- ---
    YBUKO
    YBUKO --- ---
    PENĚZI K SAMOTĚ

Účastníci experimentu dostali náročný úkol, mohli si však nechat pomoci. Lidem v peněžní skupině trvalo déle, než o pomoc požádali.
    Lidé v peněžní skupině také věnovali pomoci ostatním méně času.
    Po výzvě, aby si přenesli židli tak, aby mohli hovořit s další osobou, lidé v peněžní skupině nechávali mezi židlemi větší rozestupy.
    Jako oddechovou činnost si lidé v peněžní skupině častěji volili aktivity, které lze vykonávat o samotě, než ty, do nichž se zapojí ostatní.
    Konečně, když byli lidé v peněžní skupině vyzváni, aby věnovali část peněz, které si účastí v experimentu vydělali, darovali méně než ti, kdo k přemýšlení o penězích navedeni nebyli.

http://www.respekt.cz/clanek.php?fIDCLANKU=1840&fIDROCNIKU=2008
    HARDCABB
    HARDCABB --- ---
    psychedelickej mem to neni, ale nevim kam jinam s tim..

The Olympics don't mean shit. It doesn't matter if that oaf Phelps is winning shitloads of medals, it doesn't matter that we will lose to the Chinese in total number of golds. The Olympics are nothing more than a giant bullshit propaganda machine for retards. Go outside and achieve something on your own.
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam