KERRAY --- ---
    "Tradice je systém, který má zabránit, aby děti předčily své rodiče."

Ephraim Kishon

[ HAWKENS @ CITATY ... aneb veci, ktere vam pomohly otevrit oci ... ]
    KERRAY
    KERRAY --- ---
    YMLADRIS
    YMLADRIS --- ---
    Pro správné vykonávání psychiatrie, a také tradingu, je třeba neztrácet ze zřetele společný hlavní princip: význam soustředění se na realitu a schopnosti vidět svět takový, jaký skutečně je. Abyste mohli žít zdravě, musíte žít s očima dokořán otevřenýma. Abyste mohli být dobrým traderem, je třeba hrát na trzích s očima dokořán otevřenýma, být si vědom skutečných trendů a obratů a nemarnit čas a svou energii v lamentacích či probíráním různých "kdyby"

-- Alexander Elder (milionář trader psychiatr ruského původu)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Elder
    CONTINUITY
    CONTINUITY --- ---
    So here's the cosmic joke. If the goal was your life purpose, and you achieved it, what would happen? You'd stop. But once you stop, there is no precession, no side-effects - and it's the side -effect, not the goal, that is your life purpose.

Humans are MEANT to be IN MOTION.

Fuller looked at the fact that NO ANIMAL HAD TO EARN A LIVING. They are just doing what they are supposed to do. If they do that, then nature & God looks after them.

http://www.relfe.com/life_purpose.html
    How To Know What Your Purpose In Life Is
    LOOKASH_II
    LOOKASH_II --- ---
    It is not safe to hope for the best, without preparing for the worst.
    BROZKEFF
    BROZKEFF --- ---
    Nic nežije, co hodno
    bylo by tvých hnutí a žádného vzdechu
    nezaslouží země.
    Bolest a nuda je naše bytí a bahno svět -- nic víc.
    Upokoj se.

— G. Leopardi, in F. Nietzsche: Nečasové úvahy, O užitku a škodlivosti historie pro život
    URZA
    URZA --- ---
    //pokud to tu bylo tak klidne smazte, obrazky se filtruji tezko pokud nejsou ze stejny URL:]

BROZKEFF
    BROZKEFF --- ---
    Beauty, like happiness,
    occurs frequently.
    Not a day goes by in
    which we do not,
    for an instant,
    live in paradise.

— J. L. Borges
    CONTINUITY
    CONTINUITY --- ---
    -Co je největším nepřítelem osvícení?
    Strach.

-A odkud pochází strach?
    Z přeludu.

-A co je to přelud?
    Myslet si, že květiny kolem tebe jsou jedovatí hadi.

-Jak dosáhnu osvícení?
    Otevři oči a viz.

-Co?
    že kolem není jediný had.
    CONTINUITY
    CONTINUITY --- ---
    We created a spiritual vision that is based on our fears, not the truth.
    (Caroline Miss, o duchovnim zivote Americanu, nejen tradicnim ale i spouste New Age)
    SKYLAR
    SKYLAR --- ---
    KALIPH
    KALIPH --- ---
    Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless--like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow...or it can crash! Be water my friend." - Bruce Lee
    DARUMA
    DARUMA --- ---
    "What is like a smelly fart, that, although invisible, is obvious?
    One's own faults, that are precisely as obvious as the effort made to hide them."

His Holiness the 7th Dalai Lama
    CONTINUITY
    CONTINUITY --- ---
    There was one great master, a Buddhist master, Nagarjuna. A thief came to him. The thief had fallen in love with the master because he had never seen such a beautiful person, such infinite grace. The thief asked Nagarjuna, "Is there some possibility of my growth also? But one thing I must make clear to you: I am a thief. And another thing: I cannot leave it, so please don't make it a condition. I will do whatsoever you say, but I cannot stop being a thief. That I have tried many times--it never works, so I have left the whole sport. I have accepted my destiny, that I am going to be a thief and remain a thief, so don't talk about it. From the very beginning let it be clear."

Nagarjuna said, "Why are you afraid? Who is going to talk about your being a thief?"
    The thief said, "But whenever I go to a monk, to a religious priest, or to a religious saint, they always say, 'First stop stealing.'"

Nagarjuna laughed and said, "Then you must have gone to thieves; otherwise, why? Why should they be concerned? I am not concerned!"

The thief was very happy. He said, "Then it is okay. It seems that now I can become a disciple. You are the right master."

Nagarjuna accepted him and said, "Now you can go and do whatsoever you like. Only one condition has to be followed: be aware! Go, break into houses, enter, take things, steal; do whatsoever you like, that is of no concern to me, I am not a thief--but do it with full awareness."

The thief couldn't understand that he was falling into the trap. He said, "Then everything is okay. I will try." After three weeks he came back and said, "You are tricky--because if I become aware, I cannot steal. If I steal, awareness disappears. I am in a fix."

Nagarjuna said, "No more talk about your being a thief and stealing. I am not concerned; I am not a thief. Now, you decide! If you want awareness, then you decide. If you don't want it, then too you decide."
    DARUMA
    DARUMA --- ---
    We say that at a basic level, people always have a choice. But, whether or not we take our choice is
    another matter. Very often, we are on automatic mode. We’re so strongly propelled by the things of the
    past, that we don't take our choice. We just let the past propel us. So, for example, when somebody
    comes up and insults you, at that moment you have a choice whether to get angry or not. But we’re so
    well habituated with anger, that automatically the anger comes without our mindstream even considering
    that: "Oh I don't have to get angry". We still have that choice at that moment not to get angry. But
    because the past habit is so strong, it's like we are on automatic. So, the process of Dharma is going
    from automatic to manual. It's taking the choice.

Thubten Chodron
    INK_FLO
    INK_FLO --- ---
    Seeking to Stop Seeking Can Stop Stopping-Seeking

Of course, there's always a catch: in this case, at least three of them.

First, seeking ways to stop seeking can become, itself, a narcotically addictive search. Comparing this meditation technique against that one. Searching for ever-more-transcendent peak experiences – "well, I did really forget myself and stop seeking last time, but I'd like to do it even more." Falling into the trap of thinking that it's the particular way of walking that matters on the journey, instead of showing up for every step of it. Talking about meditation instead of doing it. And, despite oneself, turning the whole thing into a goal-oriented process with goals and accoutrements. It's said that spirituality can turn into a kind of narcissism, but narcissism doesn't quite capture the angst of unbridled self-reflection. After all, Narcissus just saw his beautiful reflection – in meditation, you see an ever-more-clarifying picture of the good, the bad, and the ugly. Thus endless self-reflection can end not in clarity and calm, but neurosis and paralysis.

Second, there is what Trungpa Rinpoche called "spiritual materialism," in which the path to non-self becomes instead a path of gratifying and pleasing the self. Yoga, meditation, prayer, entheogens, energy work – all of these can easily become about enriching, enlarging, and serving the self, when they are meant to do the opposite. Spirituality can become an a consumer lifestyle, and a way of enhancing, relaxing, and generally pleasing Me – witness the success of the ego-empowering Kabbalah Centre, and the promises of eternal youth from some of today's most financially successful institutions. Even a sincere motivation for learning can becomes twisted: the search for occult, hidden realities can lead to both surprising truths about subtle energies that otherwise escape our notice – or a great cosmic treasure hunt, in which the goal is to know as much esoteric nonsense as possible.

Third, and most familiarly, because spiritual practices bring about highly pleasant mind states, and among the most indescribably beautiful sensations I have ever experienced, they can spoil precisely what they are meant to enhance. Give me more of the mind-blowing contentment, bliss, and sensations of unity I feel on meditation retreat – the regular pleasures aren't enough. Like a connoisseur of wine no longer being able to enjoy ordinary merlot, I only want the extraordinary stuff. Thus the practice of waking up to ordinary pleasure can undermine exactly that.
    In all three of these cases, the search to stop seeking becomes, itself, a search with goals. It's tough, because, as goals go, bliss, contentment, and the deepest joy I've ever experienced are pretty good ones – and my experience is that meditation brings them about. But that is one of the paradoxes of the spiritual path: like love, you only truly experience it when you're willing to let it go.

celý článek:
    http://www.realitysandwich.com/stop_seeking_paradoxes_spiritual_path
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam