• diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    KERRAYoO( ) psychedelické memy ( )O๑.. ॐ ..๑O( ) psychedelic memes ( )Oo
    BUBBLE
    BUBBLE --- ---
    Přímo uprostřed houpačky je místo, které se nikdy nepohne.

T. Pratchett
    CONTINUITY
    CONTINUITY --- ---
    TRUCE --- --- 15:08:10 1.10.2008
    People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges
    KERRAY
    KERRAY --- ---
    "Tradice je systém, který má zabránit, aby děti předčily své rodiče."

Ephraim Kishon

[ HAWKENS @ CITATY ... aneb veci, ktere vam pomohly otevrit oci ... ]
    KERRAY
    KERRAY --- ---
    YMLADRIS
    YMLADRIS --- ---
    Pro správné vykonávání psychiatrie, a také tradingu, je třeba neztrácet ze zřetele společný hlavní princip: význam soustředění se na realitu a schopnosti vidět svět takový, jaký skutečně je. Abyste mohli žít zdravě, musíte žít s očima dokořán otevřenýma. Abyste mohli být dobrým traderem, je třeba hrát na trzích s očima dokořán otevřenýma, být si vědom skutečných trendů a obratů a nemarnit čas a svou energii v lamentacích či probíráním různých "kdyby"

-- Alexander Elder (milionář trader psychiatr ruského původu)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Elder
    CONTINUITY
    CONTINUITY --- ---
    So here's the cosmic joke. If the goal was your life purpose, and you achieved it, what would happen? You'd stop. But once you stop, there is no precession, no side-effects - and it's the side -effect, not the goal, that is your life purpose.

Humans are MEANT to be IN MOTION.

Fuller looked at the fact that NO ANIMAL HAD TO EARN A LIVING. They are just doing what they are supposed to do. If they do that, then nature & God looks after them.

http://www.relfe.com/life_purpose.html
    How To Know What Your Purpose In Life Is
    LOOKASH_II
    LOOKASH_II --- ---
    It is not safe to hope for the best, without preparing for the worst.
    BROZKEFF
    BROZKEFF --- ---
    Nic nežije, co hodno
    bylo by tvých hnutí a žádného vzdechu
    nezaslouží země.
    Bolest a nuda je naše bytí a bahno svět -- nic víc.
    Upokoj se.

— G. Leopardi, in F. Nietzsche: Nečasové úvahy, O užitku a škodlivosti historie pro život
    URZA
    URZA --- ---
    //pokud to tu bylo tak klidne smazte, obrazky se filtruji tezko pokud nejsou ze stejny URL:]

BROZKEFF
    BROZKEFF --- ---
    Beauty, like happiness,
    occurs frequently.
    Not a day goes by in
    which we do not,
    for an instant,
    live in paradise.

— J. L. Borges
    CONTINUITY
    CONTINUITY --- ---
    -Co je největším nepřítelem osvícení?
    Strach.

-A odkud pochází strach?
    Z přeludu.

-A co je to přelud?
    Myslet si, že květiny kolem tebe jsou jedovatí hadi.

-Jak dosáhnu osvícení?
    Otevři oči a viz.

-Co?
    že kolem není jediný had.
    CONTINUITY
    CONTINUITY --- ---
    We created a spiritual vision that is based on our fears, not the truth.
    (Caroline Miss, o duchovnim zivote Americanu, nejen tradicnim ale i spouste New Age)
    SKYLAR
    SKYLAR --- ---
    KALIPH
    KALIPH --- ---
    Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless--like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow...or it can crash! Be water my friend." - Bruce Lee
    DARUMA
    DARUMA --- ---
    "What is like a smelly fart, that, although invisible, is obvious?
    One's own faults, that are precisely as obvious as the effort made to hide them."

His Holiness the 7th Dalai Lama
    CONTINUITY
    CONTINUITY --- ---
    There was one great master, a Buddhist master, Nagarjuna. A thief came to him. The thief had fallen in love with the master because he had never seen such a beautiful person, such infinite grace. The thief asked Nagarjuna, "Is there some possibility of my growth also? But one thing I must make clear to you: I am a thief. And another thing: I cannot leave it, so please don't make it a condition. I will do whatsoever you say, but I cannot stop being a thief. That I have tried many times--it never works, so I have left the whole sport. I have accepted my destiny, that I am going to be a thief and remain a thief, so don't talk about it. From the very beginning let it be clear."

Nagarjuna said, "Why are you afraid? Who is going to talk about your being a thief?"
    The thief said, "But whenever I go to a monk, to a religious priest, or to a religious saint, they always say, 'First stop stealing.'"

Nagarjuna laughed and said, "Then you must have gone to thieves; otherwise, why? Why should they be concerned? I am not concerned!"

The thief was very happy. He said, "Then it is okay. It seems that now I can become a disciple. You are the right master."

Nagarjuna accepted him and said, "Now you can go and do whatsoever you like. Only one condition has to be followed: be aware! Go, break into houses, enter, take things, steal; do whatsoever you like, that is of no concern to me, I am not a thief--but do it with full awareness."

The thief couldn't understand that he was falling into the trap. He said, "Then everything is okay. I will try." After three weeks he came back and said, "You are tricky--because if I become aware, I cannot steal. If I steal, awareness disappears. I am in a fix."

Nagarjuna said, "No more talk about your being a thief and stealing. I am not concerned; I am not a thief. Now, you decide! If you want awareness, then you decide. If you don't want it, then too you decide."
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam