• diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    KERRAYoO( ) psychedelické memy ( )O๑.. ॐ ..๑O( ) psychedelic memes ( )Oo
    SKYLAR
    SKYLAR --- ---
    History is not something that happens to people -- it is the activity of people. Culture does not dictate human behavior -- it is the sum of human behavior. Technological progress is not the force of nature, either. There is no civilization without us civilizing, no capitalism without us capitalizing and capitulating.

Expect Resitance
    LOOKASH_II
    LOOKASH_II --- ---
    TADEAS
    TADEAS --- ---
    Ultimately nothing is mine or yours, everything is ours. Just be one with yourself and you will be one with all, at home in the entire universe.

What you see is nothing but yourself. Call it what you like, it does not change the fact. Through the film of destiny, your own light depicts pictures on the screen. You are the viewer, the light, the picture and the screen. Even the film of destiny is self-selected and self-imposed.

Nothing exists by itself. All is the Self, all is myself. All is you and yours. There is nobody else. This is a fact.

Love is seeing the unity under the imaginary diversity. When all the false self-identifications are thrown away, what remains is all-embracing love. To see myself in everybody, and everybody in myself, most certainly is love.

When you realize that all is in your mind, and that you are beyond the mind, that you are truly alone, then all is you. Love says "I am everything." Wisdom says "I am nothing." Between these two, my life flows.

- Nisargadatta
    BROZKEFF
    BROZKEFF --- ---
    Proudové letadlo k zemi se řítí,
    a člověk přemítá o smyslu žití.
    Žil jsem dobře, žil jsem zle?
    Však už je tu zem – hle!

--pan Wlk
    TADEAS
    TADEAS --- ---
    Om, my heart

Om, my heart
    Let me hold you tenderly
    Like I hold my children
    Bringing forth all content openly
    I am looking lovingly
    So nothing is forbidden

Om, my heart
    Shining as the neverborn
    As conscious, precious presence
    Shining even as egoity
    Not: “To be or not to be?”
    That never was the question

Om, my heart
    Who is holding who?

Choiceless am I resting
    As – and in – eternally:

Om, my heart,
    THAT which is my Self

- Katrine
    KERRAY
    KERRAY --- ---
    „Chtějícího osud vede, nechtějícího vleče.“
    Lucius Annaeus Seneca
    [ SKA_DAM @ CITATY ... aneb veci, ktere vam pomohly otevrit oci ... ]
    KERRAY
    KERRAY --- ---
    http://steve-yegge.blogspot.com/2008/12/programmers-view-of-universe-part-2.html
    // mozna spis pro technicteji zamerene, ale stoji za to... koncept "one-way wall" je dost dulezity a celkem priznacny...
    LOOK
    LOOK --- ---
    Čas neexistuje a všechno probíhá zárověň.

(neznáte někdo autora?)
    LOOK
    LOOK --- ---
    Jak říká trefně Husserl - já nemám přesvědčení, ale přesvědčení je součástí mně. Není to něco, čím disponuju, ale to, co mě utváří, utváří mé ego a nakonec i mou identitu.

zachyceno v [ Breakthrough - Proražení skořápky reality ]
    DARUMA
    DARUMA --- ---
    ANIMAMVNDI
    ANIMAMVNDI --- ---
    MYKO
    MYKO --- ---
    Why do two people become so agitated, in some cases even violent, when they're defending a mental position? Because that's what they derive their sense of self from. Thought has become invested self. That's the very essence of dysfunction---that humans derive their sense of self through thought. This is a delusion, because who they are is so much deeper than thought. They can only realize that when they detach from their thinking and observe their thinking.
    E. Tolle
    WOA
    WOA --- ---
    "Znamením tvé nevědomosti je síla tvé víry v nespravedlnost a neštěstí" (Richard Bach, Iluze).
    YBUKO
    YBUKO --- ---
    "Vsechno uz bylo."
    Ben Akiba
    KERRAY
    KERRAY --- ---
    YOU MAKE YOUR HABITS AND THEN YOUR HABITS MAKE YOU

// http://nlpco.com/news/2008/12/11/toms-twelve-laws-of-life/
    TLUSTEI
    TLUSTEI --- ---
    "There is and always has been only one master, who manifests in many different forms."

Eckhart Tolle
    KERRAY
    KERRAY --- ---
    Bohové přemýšleli nad tím, kam ukrýt moudrost, aby se jí člověk nemohl zmocnit. Na vrcholky hor? Tam člověk vyšplhá. Na dno oceánu? Itam ji nakonec najde. Do hlubin Země, na Měsíc, na hvězdy? To všechno bohové zavrhli, protože člověk se jednoho dne dostane i sem. Nakonec se bohové shodli, že nejlepším místem, kde moudrost uschovat, je nitro samotného člověka, protože tam nikdy nebude hledat.
    A co udělal člověk? Místo aby s naprostou otevřeností zkoumal sám sebe, tak se vydal hledat učitele.
    Vzít odpovědnost za svoji vlastní existenci je anomálie, porušení pravidel, neobyčejná vášeň, boj trvající celý život. Je to jediná činnost, která odnovuje naší energii.
    Poznat sám sebe je záměrem bojovníků. Nikdo to nemůže udělat za tebe!

[ TRUCE @ I:\truce\notes | | Nevidí člověk, protože nemůže. Nemůže protože nechce. /L.Klíma/ ]
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam