• přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    KERRAYoO( ) psychedelické memy ( )O๑.. ॐ ..๑O( ) psychedelic memes ( )Oo
    F0N
    F0N --- ---
    ZABKA
    ZABKA --- ---
    "Bez ohledu na členství v kolektivu nebo jeho působení, je naším bojovým úkolem pro zachování své nespoutané duše a tvořivého ducha nesplynout s žádným kolektivem, ale oddělit se od těch, kteří nás obklopují, stavějích k nim zpět mosty podle svého. My rozhodneme, které mosty budou silné a dobře průjezdné a které zůstanou jen obrysové a prázdné. A kolektivy, které svým vztahem obdaříme, budou ty, které nabízejí nejvíce podpory pro naši duši a tvůrčího ducha."

C.P.Estes, Zeny, ktere behaly s vlky
    AIM_FREEMAN
    AIM_FREEMAN --- ---
    Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.
    -- William Blake
    RADIQAL
    RADIQAL --- ---
    tohle ku mě promlová hodně silně. prostě den za dnem, krok za krokem. TEĎ!
    KERRAY
    KERRAY --- ---
    KAMAHL
    KAMAHL --- ---
    SINECURVE
    SINECURVE --- ---
    KERRAY
    KERRAY --- ---
    walls of text incoming
    accidentally insulting a friend
    http://www.viruscomix.com/page581.html
    KAMAHL
    KAMAHL --- ---
    Trocha reflexe :D
    BIOH
    BIOH --- ---
    KAMAHL
    KAMAHL --- ---
    KERRAY: Story of my life...
    KERRAY
    KERRAY --- ---
    Trash : Psychonaut
    http://www.reddit.com/r/Psychonaut/comments/1gi5b8/trash/

Trash. This whole fucking world is trashed. Everywhere you walk, everywhere you go the specter of human excrement is all around you. Seriously. Take a walk around your block and actually try to notice how much trash is on the ground. Cigarette butts. Cellophane. Bottles and cups and bags and napkins and shit. Useless, meaningless fucking shit no one seems to mind or care about.

I walk around my apartment complex. I walk around my block. I walk to the park and downtown and to the river. Garbage, everywhere. The refuse of human irresponsibility littered about fucking everywhere.

So what did I decide to do, at 2 a.m. in an acid-soaked delusional frenzy? I grabbed some garbage bags and started picking shit up. And I have no intentions of stopping. Ask me what the fuck am I doing, why don't I go get a real job and do something productive? No, fuck you, this IS my job, I am a guru and this is the one true path to enlightenment, either join me or get the fuck out of the way. I am just as guilty as anyone else is of getting caught up in the melodrama of my own life and my own problems and my own routines and just generally trashing and shitting and littering and fucking shit up all around me. No more. This ends TODAY. I don't give a fuck how ridiculous I look, I don't give a fuck what other people think, I am on a one-man crusade against garbage. And maybe, just MAYBE, if I start putting my back to the wheel and get down and dirty doing the shit no one else wants to do, maybe some other motherfuckers will get with it and pitch in a fucking hand. I really don't expect people to, but it's a nice thought. I wanna bitch about people being 'mindless consumers' while I sit and mindlessly consume shit and leave a trail of trash in my wake. No more. I'm over society, I'm over the bullshit games and politics and drama and diseased mental paradigms. I don't give a fuck if I'm poor as shit for the rest of my life living in and out of flophouses and under bridges. I'm done with it all. And I'm done with seeing my world being trashed. So I am going to do the job that no one else wants to do and pick all the fucking shit up. You all can go about your business and do whatever it is you're gonna do. But I am a guru and this is the path to enlightenment. Join me or get the fuck out of the way.
    KERRAY
    KERRAY --- ---
    CRUSHEER
    CRUSHEER --- ---
    Vcera v noci jsem se sel projit a na Namesti miru v Praze objevil vystavu studentskych plakatu a fotografii, z nichz lecktere by zde rozhodne mely sve misto. Doporucuju se podivat. Do 10.7...
    CRS
    CRS --- ---
    "What Is Enlightenment?" Adyashanti - YouTube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jLQD90Las5c

+ doporučuju i další videa od tohoto člověka
    PIZI
    PIZI --- ---
    WIREBORNE
    WIREBORNE --- ---
    Ernst Chladni - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Chladni
    VETE