chráněný penězi, konejšený penězi, otupený penězi,
    kdy sám dav jsou peníze, dech jsou peníze,
    nikde sebenepatrnější věc, která by nebyla penězi, penězi, penězi,
    peníze jsou všude a stále jich není dost, a potom žádné peníze
    nebo málo peněz nebo míň peněz a víc peněz, avšak peníze,
    vždycky peníze, a jestli máte peníze, nebo nemáte peníze,
    jsou to peníze, co se počítá, a peníze dělají zase peníze,
    ale čím to, že peníze dělají peníze?

– Henry Miller, Obratník Kozoroha (1939)
    MTO
    MTO --- ---
    "Of course I’ll hurt you. Of course you’ll hurt me. Of course we will hurt each other. But this is the very condition of existence. To become spring, means accepting the risk of winter. To become presence, means accepting the risk of absence."

— The Little Prince
    SAGUS
    SAGUS --- ---
    MICHAL_R
    MICHAL_R --- ---
    IXTREMIST: a den poté v Práglu :-)
    IXTREMIST
    IXTREMIST --- ---
    "Love is not a feeling. It is a state of mind."
    Dr. Frederike Meckel , včera :)
    RADIQAL
    RADIQAL --- ---
    fwd ze štípacích: The LSD study: you're being subtly deceived (again)
    zajímavej článek jak o práci výzkumníků LSD tak novinářů z Guardianu
    Bernardo Kastrup's Metaphysical Speculations: The LSD study: you're being subtly deceived (again)
    http://www.bernardokastrup.com/2016/04/the-lsd-study-youre-being-subtly.html
    MTO
    MTO --- ---
    MTO
    MTO --- ---
    HARVIE
    HARVIE --- ---
    kdyz o tom ted premejslim, tak sme si do ty vody stejne srali uz nez sme z ni vylezli :-D
    HARVIE
    HARVIE --- ---
    JAZZZ
    JAZZZ --- ---
    MTO
    MTO --- ---
    "Predstavy pusobi lidem problemy. Kdybyste si nic nepredstavovali, nemeli byste problemy, protoze byste vsechno brali , jak to je. Ale pak byste neprozili nic romantickeho, protoze romantika znamena nalezt svou vysnenou predstavu v cloveku, ktery ji v sobe nema. Jeden muj pritel vzdycky rika : Zeny me miluji za to, co nejsem."

- Andy Warhol
    MTO
    MTO --- ---
    SCHWEPZ
    SCHWEPZ --- ---
    Poslední dobou velmi neklidně těkám, nevím ale, kolem jakého rovnovážného bodu.
    SAGUS
    SAGUS --- ---
    JAZZZ
    JAZZZ --- ---
    DANII_DP
    DANII_DP --- ---
    we are angels, uknown to ourselves :)
    INK_FLO
    INK_FLO --- ---
    nekdy se da na dobre ulovky narazit na celkem necekanych mistech - z rozhovoru s johnem foxxem, taky z te knihy "Ghost of my life" od M. Fishera

I can detect tiny edges of time leaking through. I feel nothing is completely separate. At
    some point everything leaks into everything else. The trick is in finding the places. They are
    slowly moving. Drifting. You can only do this accidentally. If you set out to do it
    deliberately you will always fail.
    It is only when you remember, only then will you realise that you caught a glimpse.
    While you were talking to someone, or thinking of something else. When your attention
    was diverted. Just a hint, a glimmer, a shade.
    Much later, you will remember. Without really knowing why. Vague peripheral
    sensations gather. Some fraction of a long rhythm is beginning

The radiance I sometimes refer to occupies this sort of area. I often see people as if in a
    frozen moment and they seem to have an internal glow inside them. Their skin seems
    translucent and they carry their own time. I feel calm and distant and warm from this. It can
    happen in an instant. In very mundane urban situations. You realise you are not looking at a
    single person, but at a sort of stream or cascade.
    It happened yesterday in a supermarket. I happened to glance at a young woman who
    looked like a transfigured hidden Madonna. She wore jeans and a teeshirt, an ordinary
    woman. But equally, she was a continuity, a lovely genetic physical thread to other times,
    both previous and ahead and still unformed. She simply glowed. Quietly and unknowingly
    luminous. The Eternal Woman.

Many of these spring from what I think of as ‘thought experiments’ – things I employ all the
    time, as a tool to get at half buried or emerging realisations. If you’re at all interested, I’ll try
    to outline a few.
    Firstly, the idea interested me – still does – of parallel evolutions – imagine something that
    may have evolved alongside us, something we’re not quite aware of yet, that we haven’t yet
    discovered.
    That may include things which exist in other planes or by other means, or things which
    resemble human beings so well that we assume them to be human, but they may not be. Yet
    they live among us undetected – the possibility that other forms of life may have evolved
    alongside us, but invisible because of their proximity.
    ‘Hiding in plain sight’ is a great idea, something that’s very interesting in itself – on one
    level connected with sleight of hand and parlour tricks and conmen, but on the other hand,
    very subtle, intuition led perceptions. It could give rise to situations that are tremendously
    moving, fragile, tender. Metaphorically very resonant.
    Another one – I’m also very interested in the concept of a singularity. An event that only
    happens once, or once every thousand or million years.
    There may be rhythms which extend over tens of millions of years and are therefore
    unrecognisable to us, except as single unconnectable and unexplainable events.
    But the fact that we have no context to fit them into doesn’t mean they don’t happen.

Yet another thought experiments posits the concept of Angels as a connection between
    things. An entity that only exists between. A sort of web or connection. They arise purely as
    an intrinsic, invisible and unsuspected component of the evolution of the ecology that
    supports whatever they exist between. They cannot exist on their own.
    Many of us have these little incidents – everything from coincidences onward – things that
    we can’t explain using the references we commonly employ.
    I’m very interested in those things, always have been. Through those odd things, we
    glimpse something that’s outside the way we usually look at the world, and realise there
    might be another way of looking at it, an alternate perception to the one we have, and I think
    that’s a very valuable possibility to keep hold of. The awareness that maybe there are gaps in
    our perception that we aren’t able to fill yet.

btw. tenhle borec nazpíval třeba tohle :-)
    Ultravox - Dancing With Tears in My Eyes
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4FT7BKr8GE
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam