• přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    KERRAYoO( ) psychedelické memy ( )O๑.. ॐ ..๑O( ) psychedelic memes ( )Oo
    SAGUS
    SAGUS --- ---
    BRKODLAK
    BRKODLAK --- ---
    „Každý je sám sobě nejlepší knihou, kde je pravda obsažena. Pravdu musíš žít a ne se zabývat teorií o pravdě.“ F. Drtikol
    INK_FLO
    INK_FLO --- ---
    "Mládí rychle uplyne, zatímco utrpení narůstá. Zapomínání je silné, protiléků je však málo. Inspirace je slabá, rozptýlení a zábav však bezpočet. Píle je vzácná, lenosti však nadbytek. Světské úkoly jsou nesčetné, avšak činy dharmy ojedinělé. Špatné myšlenky stojí na prvním místě, inteligence je však málo." (Padmasambhava)
    INK_FLO
    INK_FLO --- ---
    "Hell is truth seen too late." (Thomas Hobbes)
    HARVIE
    HARVIE --- ---
    Kumšt II #4: Jak Získat Miliony Jen S Pomocí Meditace
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z6S_g8gCTc
    AIM_FREEMAN
    AIM_FREEMAN --- ---
    BLACKHEAD: spíš jsou v nějaké míře překryvu k sobě jako teze a antiteze, ale úplně mi to stejně nelícuje.

u prvního následuje i skrze protivenství něco, čemu připíše význam
    u druhého hledá chybu za každou cenu, aby to mohl shodit.
    INK_FLO
    INK_FLO --- ---
    "He who has a why can endure any how."

(Nietzsche)
    INK_FLO
    INK_FLO --- ---
    "One cannot pursue happiness, if he does, he obscures it. If he will proceed with the human task of life, the relocation of the center of gravity of the personality to something greater outside itself, happiness will be the outcome."

(Robert A. Johnson)
    INK_FLO
    INK_FLO --- ---
    It is only in appearance that Time is a river.
    It is, rather, a vast landscape and it is the eye of the beholder that moves.

(Thorton Wilder)
    HARVIE
    HARVIE --- ---
    Zas a znovu aktualni:

RADIQAL
    RADIQAL --- ---
    Kirchnerův Dope rider , nejlepší superhrdina ever. Superpower: změna reality. V tomhle stripu ji sice nepoužívá... ale zkuste https://thedoperider.blogspot.com
    INK_FLO
    INK_FLO --- ---
    “Know then that the body is merely a garment. Go seek the wearer, not the cloak.” Rumi
    QWWERTY
    QWWERTY --- ---
    INK_FLO
    INK_FLO --- ---
    "Contemplative practice begins with the love of silence. Love of silence is a kind of hunger or thirst." (David Chaim Smith)
    SILVESTRAGON
    SILVESTRAGON --- ---
    IRON_STORM: Takhle nějak se asi vidí Dan Landa
    CRS
    CRS --- ---
    Manipulace je ovlivňování za účelem osobního prospěchu.
    Motivace je ovlivňování za účelem společného prospěchu.
    — Fred Smith
    PATRON
    PATRON --- ---
    SAGUS
    SAGUS --- ---
    INK_FLO
    INK_FLO --- ---
    IRON_STORM: to mi připomnělo storku z Necronomiconu, kdy byl jeden vesmír stvořen zvukem - stvořitel hrál na píšťalu a tím budoval světy. Ta píšťala měla schválně prasklinu, aby vydávala falešný tón jako připomínku, že nic stvořeného není dokonalé...
    IRON_STORM
    IRON_STORM --- ---
    I gave up my music because I had received from it all that I had to receive. To serve God
    one must sacrifice what is dearest to one; and so I sacrificed my music. I had composed
    songs; I sang and played the vina; and practicing this music I arrived at a stage where I
    touched the Music of the Spheres. Then every soul became for me a musical note, and all
    life became music. Inspired by it I spoke to the people, and those who were attracted by
    my words listened to the, instead of listening to my songs. Now, if I do anything, it is to
    tune souls instead of instruments; to harmonize people instead of notes. If there is
    anything in my philosophy, it is the law of harmony: that one must put oneself in
    harmony with oneself and with others. I have found in every word a certain musical
    value, a melody in every thought, harmony in every feeling; and I have tried to interpret
    the same thing, with clear and simple words, to those who used to listen to my music. I
    played the vina until my heart turned into this very instrument; then I offered this
    instrument to the divine Musician, the only musician existing. Since then I have become
    His flute; and when He chooses, He plays His music. The people give me credit for this
    music, which in reality is not due to me but to the Musician who plays on his own
    instrument.’

Hazrat Inayat Khan
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam