• témata
  • události
  • tržiště
  • diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    DANYSEKCo vam prave prislo za dementni maily?
    VANEK
    VANEK --- ---
    … přední česká stylistka a módní konzultantka …
    Svrchníkem komunikujeme! …
    Vyteplená vesta může být skvělým prostředníkem mezi vámi a vaším kabátem nebo baloňákem. Pořiďte si ji ve velikosti hodně na tělo, aby se vám s ní dobře podvrstvovalo.
    TOOMIX
    TOOMIX --- ---
    MRTVY_KENNY
    MRTVY_KENNY --- ---
    Jsem paní Nina Jackson, australská inženýrka a je mi 89 let.
    Měl jsem rakovinu plic dlouhou dobu, což také ovlivnilo můj mozek.
    Podle lékařů mě informovali, že nemohu žít další dva měsíce.
    Chtěl bych jménem svého manžela vytvořit vlastní charitu
    a pomáhat církvím, mešitám, sirotčincům, vdovám a
    občanská společnost se zvláštním zaměřením na chudé a oběti HIV /
    AIDS. Můj zesnulý manžel pochází z vaší země z České republiky.

Dejte mi vědět, zda můžete tuto humanitární povinnost plnit jménem mého.
    Jakmile dostanu vaši odpověď, budu vás informovat podrobněji
    informace o celé dohodě. Kontaktujte mě pro podrobnosti.

S pozdravem,
    Paní Nina Jacksonová
    Víceprezident,
    Britská těžební společnost
    RANDOM_NIGHT
    RANDOM_NIGHT --- ---
    Hello, I am an astronomer. First of all, please pardon me to send this email to you without your permission. This message could be the most important one you will ever receive in your life. If you read this email thoroughly and understand it, I am sure that you might find the precious truth like a priceless treasure. My hope is that you are a thoughtful person who reads this letter to the end and understands what I intend to share.

It is generally accepted by most astrophysicists that our Universe began with the Big Bang.(i) The creation of the universe from the Big Bang was not well known until recently. Ancient Greek philosopher Aristotle offered the premise is that there had to be a first cause (“A Prime Mover”) for an ultimate explanation of the existence and nature of the universe. Similarly, Thomas Aquinas, a famous theologian in the Middle ages, claimed that if we trace back to the beginning of the Universe, there must have been a First Efficient Cause, and he identifies this as the Creator God.(ii)

If we interpret their arguments from a modern astrophysical point of view, the source that created the universe by the Big Bang is the Creator God. Furthermore, if the Creator God exists, and if God reveals the truth through religious scriptures, the creation story in the scripture could be in accord with the findings of modern astrophysics in the big picture.

I have investigated this issue in various religions, and I have discovered the following. The scripture of Buddhism explains that Karma is the origin of the universe. In the beginning, there was the power of Karma of living beings in the universe. By the power of Karma, the wind started to blow in the sky and created the wind wheel. After that, the water wheel and the earth wheel were made. Here, Mount Sumeru is on the earth wheel. The four continents, nine mountains, and eight oceans were made around Mount Sumeru. People live in the southern Jambu-dvīpa continent among the other four continents. Mount Sumeru is located in the center of the universe, its half is underwater, and the other half above the water. The sun, moon, and stars revolve around Mountain Sumeru.

The narrative concerning the creation of the universe within the Buddhist scriptures mentions wind, water, land, mountains, and oceans on the Earth. This narrative account of creation is irreconcilable with what modern science has revealed to us. Further, in the Hindu teachings, the creation story of the universe closely parallels what Buddhism teaches. Confucianism says Tai Chi is the origin of everything in the universe. There is no specific reference about the creation of the universe in Islam’s Koran. Thus, we come to see that the creation stories in these religious scriptures are very different from the creation process revealed through modern astrophysics. Furthermore, these stories seem like mythical accounts that people wrote through their imaginations to explain the origins of the universe.

Now, let's turn our attention to the Bible. I have come to see that the creation story in Genesis chapters 1&2 of the Bible matches amazingly with the findings of modern astrophysics. The creation story of the universe is written in Genesis 1:1, “In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.” This verse declares that God created the universe. The creation story continues in the Genesis 1:3, “And God said, ‘Let there be light,’ and there was light.” So, God began creating the universe by making light on the first day. This verse accords with the first event of the Big Bang. According to the Big Bang, our universe started a full of light (such as relativistic particles). This event matched with the first day of creation recorded in Genesis.

Moreover, another remarkable event occurs in the second day of creation, it is written in the Bible, “And God made the expanse.” (Genesis 1:7) Here, the expanse God created refers to space. This event is also closely related with the creation process of the Big Bang. After the creation of light from the Big Bang, our universe underwent an inflationary epoch that resulted in about a 10(50) increase of the size of space that forms the base of the sky we see today. The creation of expanse in the Bible refers to this event precisely.

It is a marvelous thing that the description of the Big Bang and Inflation theory was already recorded in the Genesis which God revealed to Moses 3500 years ago. After the Big Bang, the Bible says that God created the earth, sun and various living beings on the planet. Lastly, God made human beings in his image.(iii) The creation story recorded in the Bible is a clear evidence that the Bible is a special revelation from the Creator God.

God reveals Himself and God’s will for His creatures (including human beings) throughout the Bible in a variety of ways. The Bible foretold that the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord as the waters cover the sea (Isaiah 11:9). We can learn the knowledge of God from the Bible. The Bible is known as the world's best-selling book. Records say that the Bible has been translated into 670 languages by 2017. Abraham Lincoln, the 16th president of the United States, said, “I believe the Bible is the best gift God has ever given to man. All the good from the Savior of the world is communicated to us through this book.”

We call the main message which God wants to communicate to us as the Gospel (the Good News). I will introduce what the Gospel is in a very simplified paragraph on next page. After you read this letter, please read the Bible itself. An online Bible can be found on the internet through the following links: www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+1&version=NIV. As the Bible is a thick book that gathered many records written by God-inspired people, I recommend two books as a primer to you for reading. ‘The First Letter of Peter’ (1 Peter) and ‘The Gospel According to John’ (John). The book ‘1 Peter’(iv) is a short letter written by Peter an apostle of Jesus Christ to local churches, and the book ‘John’(v) is the story of Jesus' life and teachings written by John (also an apostle of Jesus). If you open your heart and read the Bible, the Holy Spirit will help you to understand.

Also, if there are Christian churches in your areas, I encourage you to go to the church and ask about the Bible. Among various Christian denominations, I recommend evangelical churches which are in accordance with mainstream Christianity in their biblical interpretations and teachings.

From an astronomer who believes the Bible is the Word of God

The Gospel (The Good News)
    The only one true God made each person in God’s image to know him. But humans sinned and continue to sin, which cuts ourselves off from God, the creator God. In his great love, God already had a plan for salvation. It is to send a savior to us. Jesus Christ, the Son of God, being of one substance with the Father in the beginning born in the human body, Jesus became the only mediator between God and man. He lived a perfect life, and died on the cross, thus fulfilling the law himself and taking on himself the punishment for the sins of all those who would ever turn and trust in him. He rose again from the dead, showing that God accepted Christ’s sacrifice and that God’s wrath against us had been exhausted. He now calls us to repent of our sins and to trust in Christ alone for forgiveness of sins and salvation. If we repent of our sins and trust in Jesus Christ, we are born again into a new life, an eternal life with God.

Invitation to faith
    As I see with the eye of an astronomer, the earth is an extraordinary planet. The Kepler Space Telescope has discovered thousands of exoplanets so far, but there are no planets with Earth-like conditions. As far as we know, there are living beings on Earth only. The Bible says that the earth is the field of God. God is calling out His children to dwell with Him forever as a farmer harvests grain (Matthew 13: 36-50). If our short life on earth is an opportunity for eternity, today is so precious. The God who made you in your mother’s womb is the God who determines the number of the stars and gives to all of them their names (Psalm 139: 13, 147: 4). This almighty God invites you. This moment you hear the solemn invitation of God is the time of God’s favor, and it is the day of salvation (2 Corinthians 6:2). The names of those who have listened and believed the Gospel (the Good News) of this salvation by faith will be recorded in the book of life. They will live under the Lord’s special protection and guidance on earth. The Bible is clear about the destiny of our souls after death. The believers will be harvested like grains to dwell with God in heaven forever. However, those who reject this Gospel (the Good News) of salvation will be separated from God and dwelling in pain, they await the day of the final judgment of their lives. They will be judged on the final judgment day according to what they had done on earth (Luke 16: 19-31, Revelation 20: 11-15).

Repentance and Faith
    The Lord commands all human beings to repent and believe in the Good News (Mark 1:15). As repentance and faith is the simultaneous response of the heart of the person who heard the Good News, it occurs in a believer’s heart with only the grace of the Lord.
    Repentance is a change of mind accompanied by a change in life. It is an admittance that you have lived without acknowledging God, confessing your self-centered life was a sin, and now you are returning personally to follow Him (Isaiah 55: 7, Psalm 51, Luke 5: 8, 9: 23-25).
    Faith is accepting the Good News of this salvation and believing in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and giving Him your life (Acts 16:31). You can express to God your heart of repentance and faith with a prayer (Romans 10: 9-10).

The Sinner's Prayer (Salvation Prayer)
    "Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, and I ask for Your forgiveness. I believe You died for my sins and rose from the dead. I turn from my sins and invite You to come into my heart and life. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and Savior. In Your Name. Amen.”

P.S
    1. With this letter, I have explained to you why I think that the Bible is the Creator God’s word which was given to human beings, which also contains the truth of eternal life.
    This information is the good news that all people should hear. If this message has spoken to you, please do not keep it to yourself.
    Share this email with your family, friends, and acquaintances so that they too can have the opportunity to receive the amazing blessing God has for each person.
    2. If you wish to know more about the Bible, God, and local churches, or if there are no churches in your area, please send a reply without hesitation to: gospeltoworld21@gmail.com
    3. This website might be able to help you as a basic guider: www.startingwithgod.com

Footnote:
    i) The Big Bang theory was predicted by Friedmann when he solved Einstein's gravitational equation in 1922 and was supported by Hubble's discovery of the expanding Universe from redshift of the galaxies. Inflation theory was first developed by Alan Guth in 1979 which explained why the universe appears to be the same in all directions (isotropy) and why the cosmic microwave background radiation is distributed evenly (homogeneity).
    ii) Thomas Aquinas (1225-74)insists that the existence of God can be proved in five ways. (Article 3, Quest 2 in the first part of the Summa Theologica) There should be the first mover, the first efficient cause, the cause of the necessity of other things’ existence, the maximum in any genus, and the intelligent being who directs all natural things to their end. Thomas Aquinas says everyone understands these to be God.
    iii) In addition to the creation of the cosmos, if we examine the size and the position of each planet in the solar system, the existence of an exceptional big moon, and the structure of the earth with astronomical knowledge. Through this knowledge, we have concluded that the Creator God who is intelligent exists, makes, and preserves all living beings on the earth with unsearchable wisdom, power, and knowledge.
    iv) 1 Peter is addressed to churches under experiencing persecution. Peter reminds them of their heavenly hope and eternal inheritance so that they would be strengthened to persevere in the midst of their suffering.
    v) John states the purpose of the book ‘John’ in 20:31, “These are written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God and that by believing you may have life in his name.”
    SUCZKER
    SUCZKER --- ---
    VANEK: za me nahodou jeste docela kreativni, ale to je samosebou individualni :)
    VANEK
    VANEK --- ---
    (Subj: Jane, svátek není promoce, ale přesto…)

Kabely myší se vrtí radostí,

klávesnice drnčí nedočkavostí, dokonce i náš e-mailingový systém by Vám rád popřál k svátku, Jane! Jen my v Jobs.cz truchlíme, protože nevíme, jakým dárkem Vás potěšit.

Ale všichni víme, že nejlepší dárky si dáváme sami sobě. Proto jsme předvybrali pár kvalitních online kurzů, které jsou na Seduo.cz právě teď ZDARMA – zbytek je na Vás. Pomůžeme Vám najít si pár minut na rozvoj svých schopností a dát si tak úžasný dárek?
    SUCZKER
    SUCZKER --- ---
    SUCZKER: Tak jsem se dneska od jednoho zájemce dozvěděl "odkaz" na inzerát, ve kterém je můj email. Prý to je automat@hyperinzerce.cz . Už celkem chápu, že pro spoustu lidí může bejt snesitelné a přijatelné dělat si obrázek o světě z Aeronetu, uff.
    SUCZKER
    SUCZKER --- ---
    Emaily paní/pána přikládám bez redakce nebo jazykových úprav.

Marta Nováková <XXXXXXX@gmail.com>
    12:57 (1 day ago)

Dobry den cetl jsem inzerat ohledne prace mohu vice informaci dekuju Novak

(nepřiložen žádný životopis nebo motivační dopis, nic, jenom tahle jedna věta)

Moje Maličkost <YYYYYYYYYY@gmail.com>
    13:18 (1 day ago)
    to Marta
    Dobrý den, bohužel máte špatnou emailovou adresu.

Marta Nováková
    18:25 (1 day ago)
    to me
    Ale tenhle email je uvedeni v inzeratu

nutno říct, že jsem dostal další dvě poptávky, tentokrát ale s životopisem, ale zatím mi nikdo z žadatelů nebyl na můj přímý dotaz schopen poslat odkaz na původní inzerát - podle obdržených životopisů nicméně odhaduji, že jde o nějakou dělnickou pozici
    ZUZKAOU
    ZUZKAOU --- ---
    subject: Kosmas: EET účtenka k objednávce č. 3108419
    DELACROIX
    DELACROIX --- ---
    Novak , Do you want to txt?
    I'm horny and I want to sxt. If you are in the mood for something nasty, you should message me back. I'll show you a great time!

GABRIELLE PRINCE
    DANKLAR
    DANKLAR --- ---
    Kdyby měl někdo zájem:)

Potrebuji vaši naléhavou REAGOVAT

Mám dohodu, která zahrnuje prevod uložení fondu ve výši 37,3 milionu $ (Tricet sedm milionu, tri sta tisíc amerických dolaru)
    aby vás jako príjemce a je bez rizika.

Prosím kontaktujte me na muj soukromý e-mail níže pro prípadné dotazy a
    objasnení. (lixiungx479@gmail.com)

S pozdravem,
    li Xiung
    J4C0B1M
    J4C0B1M --- ---

Hello dear my name is Hjelm Ingrid
    I am from Denmark Jewish married an American Syrian. He was a contractor in Damascus and we owe a big steel industry and member of Syrian National Counsel. My husband was murdered by military boys loyal to President Assad in 2015 because he gave him advice to step down and let peace reign.

Assad killed him and my only daughter and made me a widow and childless. What I have remaining now is my grand daughter. My reason of contacting you is to seek for your assistance in relocating my late husband money. I have been able to gather our money, our gold and jewelries. I want to relocate to your country with my grand daughter where we will be safe and she can have a quality education and a good life.

I have contacted a UN diplomatic envoy who can assist me transfer my consignment our of here but he will need to speak with someone before he will accept carrying my consignment. I did not tell him that the consignment box contains money. All I told him was that it contains gold jewelries and some confidential company documents and he has agreed to transport it out of Syria and bring it to your country while I take my grand daughter and leave the country through Turkish border.

I am seriously in need of someone that could be trusted. Please help me. Name how much I will pay you to assist me in this and I will pay you. When I come to your country I will like you to assist me invest my money into real estate and any other lucrative business over there.

Please get back to me if my request has found your blessing.
    Best regard
    Hjelm Ingrid
    SEZI
    SEZI --- ---
    Dva super maily od Facility dneska

#1 Subject: Misplacement of furniture not allowed

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to remind you that it is not allowed to misplace any furniture, including desk drawers.
    We are currently discussing new move procedure so that you do not feel forced to move the drawers with you.

In the meantime I urgently ask those employees on the second floor who misplaced the drawers (examples in the attachments) to put them back in place so that they are not in the corridors but under work desks where they belong.

Thank you for cooperation.

#2 Subject: Depictions of genitals on the eqiupment not allowed.

Dear Colleagues,

as much as I understand the rebel spirit or whichever reason you might have, I would like to ask you not to draw pictures or symbols of genitals on the interior of the buildings (and exterior as well).
    There are internal and external guests, customers or business partners as well as potential candidates coming in the building and I am sure that the message that is sent to them by this is very clear.

Thank you for cooperation and understanding.
    SUCZKER
    SUCZKER --- ---
    Sorry, už je to starší, ale nigerijskej kosmonaut mě ve svý době rozštípal:

Dear Mr. Sir,

REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE-STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

I am Dr. Bakare Tunde, the cousin of Nigerian Astronaut, Air Force Major Abacha Tunde. He was the first African in space when he made a secret flight to the Salyut 6 space station in 1979. He was on a later Soviet spaceflight, Soyuz T-16Z to the secret Soviet military space station Salyut 8T in 1989. He was stranded there in 1990 when the Soviet Union was dissolved. His other Soviet crew members returned to earth on the Soyuz T-16Z, but his place was taken up by return cargo. There have been occasional Progrez supply flights to keep him going since that time. He is in good humor, but wants to come home.

In the 14-years since he has been on the station, he has accumulated flight pay and interest amounting to almost $ 15,000,000 American Dollars. This is held in a trust at the Lagos National Savings and Trust Association. If we can obtain access to this money, we can place a down payment with the Russian Space Authorities for a Soyuz return flight to bring him back to Earth. I am told this will cost $ 3,000,000 American Dollars. In order to access the his trust fund we need your assistance.

Consequently, my colleagues and I are willing to transfer the total amount to your account or subsequent disbursement, since we as civil servants are prohibited by the Code of Conduct Bureau (Civil Service Laws) from opening and/ or operating foreign accounts in our names.

Needless to say, the trust reposed on you at this juncture is enormous. In return, we have agreed to offer you 20 percent of the transferred sum, while 10 percent shall be set aside for incidental expenses (internal and external) between the parties in the course of the transaction. You will be mandated to remit the balance 70 percent to other accounts in due course.

Kindly expedite action as we are behind schedule to enable us include downpayment in this financial quarter.

Please acknowledge the receipt of this message via my direct number 234 (0) 9-234-2220 only.

Yours Sincerely, Dr. Bakare Tunde
    Astronautics Project Manager
    tip@nasrda.gov.ng

National Space Research and Development Agency |
    http://www.nasrda.gov.ng/

DANKLAR
    DANKLAR --- ---
    kdyby mel nekdo zajem... zprava od Galia - yuliya1.dergaeva@gmail.com

Podival jsem online datovani lokalit a videl jsem te.
    Popisu vam podrobne o zacatku
    kamarad zde nalezt na internetu jejich vztahu
    Poradila mi, abych jit do internetove kavarny a sledujte pro muze pro datovani
    Toto je poprve, co se snazim psat pres internetovou kavarnu
    Single? Pri pohledu na vztah?
    Chci ti rict o mne. Ok?
    Jsem 29. Jsem Rus. Bydlim v Rusku. Jmenuji se Yuliya.
    Pisu vam, i kdyz jste daleko. Chci se setkat a nekdy setkat.
    Pokud se ti libi, rekni mi komunikovat. Poslu fotografii.
    Odpovezte mi a poslu dalsi obrazky a psat vice o mne.
    Odpovedi a nebudete litovat;)
    Ve vecernich hodinach vidim odpoved od vas. Doufam, ze mi napise.
    Odpovez mi. Vas novy kamarad Yuliya.
    DANNY_OCEAN
    DANNY_OCEAN --- ---
    ste vyhral devätsto tisíc doláru od Microsoftu, poslat meno, krajinu a tel
    DANNY_OCEAN
    DANNY_OCEAN --- ---
    Dobrý den, můj milovaný One,

Dobrý den drahoušku, doufám, že je vše v pořádku s tebou, Mé jméno je slečna. Rose Rajis, vím, že tato zpráva přijde k vám jako překvapení jsem spadl bych vám říct, kdo jsem. Jsem mladý Sýrii a jediné dítě Dr Mohammed Rajis, můj zesnulý otec provedl vklad částku 3,5, miliónů dolarů v zahraniční bance byla jsem teď v Belgii uprchlickém táboře. Tento fond byl chtěl navázat oděvní společnost v Belgii a moje matka zemřela v Bashar al-Assad bomba shell během povstání protestu v roce 2010 v Sýrii, chci, abys mi pomohl nárok tohoto fondu, a přijmout to v žádném případě podle svého výběru, jak mám nikdo pomáhat mi tvrdit, tento fond z Belgie banky, a já mám příjem podání.

Minulý týden jsme viděli Belgie NDTV novinky do Refuge tábora, kde jsem bydlel, že Rusko bylo bombardovat naše lidi, a my nevíme, kdy válka skončila.

Jsem připraven vyjednat lepší procento s vámi, pokud jste se dohodli, aby mi pomohl ven. Řeknu vám více o mně a dát vám veškeré podrobnosti, jak kontaktovat banku, kde byl fond podané mého zesnulého otce.

To proto, že trpí mnoho odstupy v důsledku neustálého politické krize. Smrt mé milované jednou, ve skutečnosti přinesl smutek do mého života. Jsem upřímnou touhou vašeho pokorného pomoc v této souvislosti bych chtěl investovat ve vaší péči, prosím. Vaše podněty a nápady budou velmi pokládaný

Prosím, Zvažte to a vrátit se ke mně co nejdříve, tak, že vám mohu dát podrobnosti o transakci.

S úctou

BETSABE
    BETSABE --- ---
    prisel mi newsletter, ble:)

Subject: Vaše toaleta dnes slaví svátek. Máte už dárek?

Milé dámy, milí páni,

víte, že 2,4 miliardy lidí na světě neví, co je WC? Odměňte se za to, že vy ano, a dopřejte svojí toaletě nový kabát. Kompletní sada pro závěsné WC jí bude slušet.

Proč?

Protože dnes je Světový den toalet. Upozorňuje na zbytečné plýtvání vody a na to, že část světa stále nemá osvojené základní hygienické návyky.

Protože vám dodáme kvalitní výrobek, se kterým ušetříte peníze i životní prostředí a dlouho vám vydrží..

Protože toaleta je rodu ženského. A ženy dárky milují.
    BETSABE
    BETSABE --- ---
    Dobrý den,
    Váš článek jsem zveřejnil na http://babocka.vram.cz.
    Upozorňuji na možnosti, které nabízí http://vikend.vram.cz.
    Těším se na další spolupráci a zdravím

VM
    vydavatel a šéfredaktor
    http://nasenoviny.vram.cz, http://babocka.vram.cz, http://vikend.vram.cz
    Vydavatelství VRAM
    tel. +420 602 733 037
    XXX@vram.cz
    www.vram.cz
    RAINBOF
    RAINBOF --- ---
    Sleduju delsi dobu vyvoj prekladacu u posilaneho spamu. vcera mi prisel tenhle ktery je vazne dost cesky...

Ahoj, starý kámo,
    Už 1000 let jsme se neviděli.

Doufám, že je u Tebe vše v pořádku.

Píšu Ti, protože jsem objevil super věc,
    možná Tě bude také zajímat.

Jen klid, žádná investice, nebo MLM,
    i mě každý den oslovují všelijakými
    takovými "zázračnými" možnostmi ...

Je to jen jednoduchá metoda, jak
    vydělat denně i 10 - 15 tisíc korun »

Podívej se na ni, nevyžaduje žádné odborné
    znalosti, můžeš ji vyzkoušet už i dnes.