• témata
  • události
  • tržiště
  • diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    JANDOSZákulisí filmu - Vše co není vidět na plátně, filmové zajímavosti.
    ARAON
    ARAON --- ---
    PREDSEDA: Zezadu dopredu...

PREDSEDA
    PREDSEDA --- ---
    To mu jde ocas zepředu?
    ARAON
    ARAON --- ---
    Alien (1979) set footage shows Brett (Harry Dean Stanton) encountering the xenomorph.

https://twitter.com/HorrorCarnival/status/1731468083309543442

TRAGED
    TRAGED --- ---
    In the Blu-ray special feature "The Captain's Log", Ricardo Montalban says that once he committed to "#StarTrekII: The Wrath of Khan" (1982), he realized that he had trouble getting back into the character Khan. After years of playing Mr. Roarke on "Fantasy Island," he found that he was "stuck" in that character. He requested a tape of the original "Star Trek" episode "Space Seed" from Paramount, and proceeded to watch it repeatedly. By the third or fourth watching, he had recaptured the essence of Khan's character.

It has been widely debated that Montalban's chest was actually a prosthetic piece that he wore during the film. In the director's commentary on the Blu-ray, director Nicholas Meyer is quoted as saying that this was, in fact, Montalban's actual chest and that he was a very muscular man who worked out. During publicity for the film, during an appearance on "The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson," Montalban explained that he was able to achieve the look seen in the film by doing push-ups. "A lot of push-ups."

Montalban was offered substantially more money to reprise Khan than he eventually agreed to. Although his initial offer was never disclosed, he agreed to a salary of $100K, which, given his star power at the time, and the studio's understanding that the film could not be made without him, was considered an exceptionally generous gift to the cash strapped production.

When Khan shows Chekov and Captain Terrell the Ceti eels (the only native inhabitants of this destroyed planet) for the first time, he tells that these eels were responsible for the deaths of twelve of his people, including his "beloved wife." Although he never mentions her name, or goes into any more detail about her, this was confirmed by the producers that his wife was in fact the former Enterprise historian, Lieutenant Marla McGivers, who was seduced by Khan, and helps him commandeer the ship in "Space Seed." Madlyn Rhue was to reprise her role as Marla McGivers, but she suffered with multiple sclerosis, and was confined to a wheelchair, so the role was written out of the script, by explaining she had died during the years of exile. Rhue did perform on television through 1996, despite her disability.

Montalban said in promo interviews for the film about how he realized early on in his career that a good villain does not see himself as villainous. He may do villainous things, but the character feels that he is doing them for righteous reasons. Likewise with heroes, Montalban said he always tried to find a flaw in the character because no one is completely good or completely evil. (IMDb)

Happy Birthday, Ricardo Montalban!
    LUCIEN
    LUCIEN --- ---
    ASYD: Doplním tě, protože celý je to ještě o chlup zajímavější.

Christopher Nolan explains why he broke his own rules for a critical scene in Interstellar

Nolan recounts filming one of Interstellar’s most emotional scenes, wherein McConaughey watches videos of his children that he’s missed over the years. Nolan did two things that he wouldn’t normally do, but he says they ultimately made sense for that specific moment.

“The wonderful truth is that it was in my brother’s script, and one of the things that made me want to do the film. As a parent, it seemed like such a powerful story moment. It was always the north star of the film, this beautiful sequence—and some of the actual words in the script, the specifics of what was said in the messages, never changed. We filmed McConaughey’s reaction first, in close-up. You never do that in a scene. You start with a wide shot and then warm up. But he hadn’t seen the video messages—we’d filmed them all in advance, so that everything would be there in the moment—and he wanted to give us his first reaction. We shot it twice close-up, and I think I used the second one, because the first one was too raw. Then we shot the monitors, and the wider shots, and put it together.

The last piece of the puzzle was a beautiful piece of music by Hans Zimmer that hadn’t really found a place in the film. I think he literally referred to it as “organ doodle.” My editor, Lee Smith, and I tried playing it just while we were in the room playing a cut, and we both felt that it was devastating. The other thing we did, which I don’t think I’ve done in any of my other films, is to treat the music as a diegetic sound: When the messages stop, the music stops. It almost breaks the fourth wall, and it’s not the sort of thing that I like to do, but it felt perfect and apt for that moment.”

Source: https://screenrant.com/interstellar-movie-cooper-crying-scene-christopher-nolan-filming/
    BROUKOID
    BROUKOID --- ---
    FRK_R23: no me pride vtipny to, ze ja sem si byl jistej, ze jak tam lezej presne paralelne a jak to caka, ze to sou proste jenom klady upraveny aby vypadaly jako krokodili a nekdo taha za provazek aby se oteviraly tlamicky a smal sem se jak byly ty triky v 70 letech stupidni ze to je prece kazdymu jasny ze to nejsou skutecny... :)
    ALARIK
    ALARIK --- ---
    FRK_R23: no tvl... to byla HODNĚ jiná doba :-D
    FRK_R23
    FRK_R23 --- ---
    TOMBRIDER: Asi tak :))
    TOMBRIDER
    TOMBRIDER --- ---
    FRK_R23: Tak tohle kdyby mi někdo tvrdil v hospodě, tak mu ani za mák neuvěřím.
    Masakr!
    V tom filmu mi přišli jako slušně provedený loutky :)
    FRK_R23
    FRK_R23 --- ---
    The moment in LIVE AND LET DIE (1973), when Bond runs across crocodiles was filmed for real. The stuntman was a crocodile farm owner called Ross Kananga, whose own father was eaten by crocodiles. He pulled it off on the 5th attempt, as you can see below.¨

https://twitter.com/ATRightMovies/status/1727265668829995133
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Christopher Nolan talks the scene where Cooper finds out he missed out on his kids' lives in Interstellar

"It was always the north star of the film ... We filmed McConaughey’s reaction first ... he hadn’t seen the video messages—we’d filmed them all in advance, so that everything would be there in the moment ... The last piece of the puzzle was a beautiful piece of music by Hans Zimmer that hadn’t really found a place in the film. I think he literally referred to it as “organ doodle" ... it was devastating ... When the messages stop, the music stops ... it’s not the sort of thing that I like to do, but it felt perfect and apt for that moment"
    N_I
    N_I --- ---
    Japanese poster for No Country for Old Men (2007)

N_I
    N_I --- ---
    VON_GILOTINE
    VON_GILOTINE --- ---
    FRK_R23: ja byl.zvykly ze tak kouri rowdies a jini zvyknuvsi schovavat cigu pred vetrem na tribunach.
    FRK_R23
    FRK_R23 --- ---
    V pauze jsem kouknul na video o Usual suspects. Většinu věcí jsem znal, ale uniklo mi jak Verbal kouří cígo. Jako jedinej ve filmu totiž cigáro drží mezi palcem a ukázováčkem, což je údajně zvyk v jistých částech Turecka. A když je vidět Keyser Söze, tak kouří stejným stylem :))

20 Things You Somehow Missed In The Usual Suspects
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2mUJYL42mk&t=329
    LIQUID_SOUND
    LIQUID_SOUND --- ---
    JANDOS: Tady máš k původní trilogii kompletní přehled sound designu

Star Wars: A New Hope sound design explained by Ben Burtt
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So0nmciiFJg
    JANDOS
    JANDOS --- ---
    Star Wars blasters sound effect. How they did it
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl0wIdGxfbQ
    STARE_CASY
    STARE_CASY --- ---
    FRK_R23: ... a ze sluchátka se ozvalo "Ale jistě! Beze všeho!"

Steven Spielberg pulls a practical joke on Harrison Ford during filming of The temple of doom
    https://youtu.be/T9tYZBLX2lA
    FRK_R23
    FRK_R23 --- ---
    TRAGED: chceme video!:))
    TRAGED
    TRAGED --- ---
    What's the most incredible prank a director has ever pulled on one of his actors on the set of a movie?
    Long considered a legend, the prank that Steven Spielberg played on Harrison Ford on the set of #IndianaJones and the Temple of Doom is one of the most surprising ever!

In 2017, a video (of poor quality) finally emerged confirming that the deception in question was not an invention, but that it had actually happened.

Steven Spielberg took advantage of a visit to the set of Carrie Fisher, director Irvin Kershner (The Empire Strikes Back) and singer Barbra Streisand to play a prank on Harrison Ford.

During the filming of the scene in which Indiana Jones is tied to a rock and is whipped, Barbra Streisand takes the place of the executioner and pretends to whip Harrison Ford, as if to punish him for the bad films he starred in at the beginning of his career. He quickly realizes what is happening and decides to join in the fun, asking for even stronger lashes, as if he were enjoying sadomasochism games.

But a second surprise awaits. Then, Carrie Fisher throws herself at him, disguised as a guard with a scarf covering her face, and kisses him on the mouth, recreating the scene from Return of the Jedi in which she frees Han Solo from the carbonite.

Director Irvin Kershner then intervenes to criticize the performance.

The match was never officially broadcast, probably because it was a bit raunchy, and because Barbra Streisand – when Harrison Ford insisted that she whip him harder – shouted: “I can't do it, I feel like a fagot!”
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam