• události
  • tržiště
  • diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    MOR23Technical help (English)
    Any questions and discussions concerning technical topics; - OS Related (Windows, Linux, Mac, iOS, Android, BSD, etc) - Internet/Networks (Web hosting, Dedicated Servers, Home/Business Networks, WiFi, etc) - Hardware (PC, Consoles, Phones, etc)
    rozbalit záhlaví
    TRAGED
    TRAGED --- ---
    ALEJANDRO: I'm not sure what exactly you want to achieve.
    ALEJANDRO
    ALEJANDRO --- ---
    Hello! I where reading nyx.cz FAQ and I have one question. I need to ask some questions on czech languaje zones and before ask I wanna answer some questions to help another users.

My questions is:

Can I try tro writte czech messages with gtranslator, sentence by sentence and after CZ translated message paste english version?

Thanks for reading! Regards!
    1312 --- ---
    ISATAG: Did you forward any port using NAT to your raspberry ?
    RIVA
    RIVA --- ---
    HARKONEN: There's usually an option to disable the "safe boot" in bios. When you do that, you can use the legacy boot. It all depends on the laptop vendor, but from my experience they do put it there. But be careful, might struggle to find the correct drivers and end up with an unstable, unresponsive piece of garbage. Much like when using Windows 8 :)
    UMIAKI
    UMIAKI --- ---
    MOR23: I'd say Alza.cz or CZC.cz or Alfa.cz - depends on how much you need to buy.
    If you're looking for some high-end or wholesale stuff or solutions I'd say Dell or HP directly - they both have some Czech daughter companies.
    MOR23
    MOR23 --- ---
    I am looking for the best shop in CZ to buy Network equipment, anyone has an idea where to look ? I am in Prague
    MOR23
    MOR23 --- ---
    CHILDINTIME: Yeah, that's true. However, I would also not suggest using Windows unless you have to because certain apps or games don't work under Linux for whatever reason. (Usually Licensing reasons.)
    CHILDINTIME
    CHILDINTIME --- ---
    MOR23: latest OS X (10.10) can be run on 2007 iMacs and Macbooks, I think thats ok and maybe better than PCs - many notebook manufacturers doesnt bother to update their drivers for Windows 8, 8.1 ...
    MOR23
    MOR23 --- ---
    NYX: Yeah new versions of OSX are free but still the old ones are not updated and if you cant run a new version you are fucked because you cant use your machine for something else anymore, and the things you mentioned i agree with, not customizable. And to price, everythime i make a comparison with a PC i get way more for my money when buying a PC, the last time i decided to buy a computer i checked the price for a mac, compared the specs with a pc, then biught a PC and a console, and games, and a big bag of weed and i saved money compared to a Mac.
    NYX
    NYX --- ---
    MOR23:
    new versions of OSX are free.
    price is comparable to similarly specced PCs (where you can compare it...no alternative to 5K iMac, equivalent of graphics cards from Mac Pro can't be bought separately etc.).
    apps on background stay if there is enough memory, otherwise they're swapped out, so who cares. I think they keep screenshot of last state cached, so it seems more responsive.
    and you definitely can use linux on apple hardware.

out of warranty service costs is something I have no experience with, so can't comment on that.

// and no, I don't own any mac, I'm long time linux user...

there are other reasons why I don't like apple hw...no trackpoint on laptops, soldered/glued almost everything in laptops, outdated versions of core unix tools etc...
    MOR23
    MOR23 --- ---
    Customizing a mac: No way, Adding/changing hardware to your mac: No way, Mac OSX has a lot of security issue's because they refuse to update "older" systems in a few years and force you to buy a new version of Mac OSX, have you ever tried to bring your Mac to a place to fix it ? Have you seen the bill afterwards ? There is not much codecs available for Mac, Most opensource apps are there for windows and linux not for mac. Closed apps on MAC OSX tend to stay in background and not close at all which eats your resources. There is no way to re-use your old mac for instance as an Linux comtpuer/server, so you can throw away a machine that is not customizable which you paid too much for :)
    MOR23
    MOR23 --- ---
    Yeah but there is also Steam for Linux, and MAC is not bad it is just overpriced on all sides and you pay for the name, if you compare the price for an average mac and then make a calculation what you can buy if you buy a normal pc, you know you are being anal fucked by a big corporation :)
    SIRAVECAVEC
    SIRAVECAVEC --- ---
    RAYINER: Especially i use inmac warez forum something similar apps for developers, image editors and so on.
    SIRAVECAVEC
    SIRAVECAVEC --- ---
    Too late i like my mac!
    RAYINER
    RAYINER --- ---
    I'm not OS X user, but I assume that Steam for Mac was the biggest step for gaming on OS X ever.

Anyway, what tools/programs are you looking for in particular?
    All I can suggest you right now is Alfred ( http://www.alfredapp.com )
    MOR23
    MOR23 --- ---
    SIRAVECAVEC: Ha! Avoid Mac at all would my opnion say :P
    SIRAVECAVEC
    SIRAVECAVEC --- ---
    Please share your experience with a MAC OS X. What to avoid, what programs tools, games that made history on mac is welcomed.
    MOR23
    MOR23 --- ---
    HARKONEN: Could you please ask your question in English ? This is the English speaking board. Thanks :)
    HARKONEN
    HARKONEN --- ---
    Hledam nejsnazsi zpusob, jakym lze na win8 protected notebook nainstalovat win7. Hdd je ochraneno i proti zformatovani.
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam