• témata
  • události
  • tržiště
  • diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    TUHODezinformace o klimatu // Dont confuse me with the facts!
    Jedním ze zásadních důvodů, proč je klimatická změna tak obtížné téma je obrovské množství dezinformací, které ho obklopuje. Sociologové identifikovali široké dezinformační hnutí, které je z části organizované fosilním průmyslem. Množství empirických důkazů ukazuje, že fosilní průmysl ročně vynakládá obrovské množství prostředků za cílem oddálit nebo neutralizovat politiky směřující k regulaci spotřeby fosilních paliv. Jak se ale v takové debatě vyznat? Jaká je česká debata v kontextu světa? Ale hlavně jaké subjekty se do dezinformací zapojují, jaké techniky a jaké prostředky používají k neutralizaci veřejné diskuze.
    rozbalit záhlaví
    TUHO
    TUHO --- ---
    TUHO: Report tu

InfluenceMap The US Oil/Gas Industry and the War in Ukraine
    https://influencemap.org/report/US-Oil-and-Gas-and-the-War-in-Ukraine-19009
    TUHO
    TUHO --- ---
    Jak valku na Ukrajine vyuziva fosilni prumysl k vytvareni a posilovani kulturni valky...

“On February 24, within hours of Putin’s invasion, I was just watching these serious patterns emerge,” said Christina Arena, a public relations and climate disinformation expert. Arena worked for the PR firm Edelman when it handled the API account, so she knows a campaign when she sees one. “API and other trade associations were echoing similar talking points immediately, anti-Biden talking points, anti-renewable energy talking points.” That kind of consistency and media training takes months, not days, to prep, she said.

That prompted Arena to reach out to InfluenceMap, a think tank that tracks the influence of corporate lobbying on climate policy. InfluenceMap teamed up with Media Matters for America and Triplecheck to look into what various fossil fuel interests were saying about Russia-Ukraine and how those messages were being amplified. The organizations’ resulting report pinpoints the top messages and messengers, and how they map to big policy wins.

Some of the findings are to be expected. API went big, as did Chevron, ConocoPhillips, and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. The usual suspects amplified the industry’s messaging: Breitbart News, Fox News, conservative commentator Ben Shapiro, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, and Tennessee Sen. Marsha Blackburn. All told, API placed 651 Facebook ads from the end of January to April 1, reaching more than 19 million people. On February 24, the day of the invasion, API and its network got busy. “There’s a huge peak where we get to 100 fossil fuel misinformation posts that yielded over 5 million likes, comments, and shares,” Arena noted.

But there are some less expected findings too. After battling gas bans for two years, the gas side of the industry seems to have fully embraced the fact that the climate movement doesn’t see it as its friend anymore. Gas entities that joined the party include the American Gas Association (a trade group for gas utilities), Hess Corp., and Sempra Infrastructure.

The types of messages were also a surprise. After a decade or so of greenwashing, the fossil fuel industry is going full culture war. The report finds three key messages across hundreds of social media posts and media appearances: American fossil fuel production ensures freedom and national security; high gas prices are caused by climate policy, and the solution is more drilling; and climate change is something only liberal “woke” elites care about.

There’s also a push to convince people that some kind of Green New Deal-adjacent policy is in place and that is what’s driving up gas prices. “I think you could call it a disinformation-driven heist of public policy,” Arena said.

And there’s the timeline, and the dividends this campaign has paid to the industry. By mid-March, the Energy Department was starting to grant permits to increase the volume at some liquid natural gas export terminals. “So that’s two weeks maybe from the start of the crisis,” said Faye Holder, the lead author of the InfluenceMap report. “We’ve seen a heavy, heavy use of social media, both in advertising and organic content. And then they’re feeding off of media too. A lot of the things that are retweeted by API, for instance, are Mike Sommers on Fox News.”

How the Fossil Fuel Industry Took Advantage of Ukraine War
    https://theintercept.com/2022/05/25/fossil-fuels-disaster-capitalism-russia-ukraine/
    TUHO
    TUHO --- ---
    TUHO: Climate change has become enmeshed in the so-called “culture wars.” Acceptance of the scientific consensus is now seen as an alignment with liberal views consistent with other “cultural” issues that divide the country (i.e., abortion, gun control, health care, and evolution).
    This partisan divide on climate change was not the case in the 1990s. It is a recent phenomenon,
    following in the wake of the 1997 Kyoto Treaty that threatened the material interests of powerful
    economic and political interests, particularly members of the fossil-fuel industry.
    3 The great danger of a protracted partisan divide is that the debate will take the form of what I call a “logic schism,” a breakdown in debate, in which opposing sides are talk about completely different
    cultural issues.
    TUHO
    TUHO --- ---
    In May 2009, a development officer at the University of Michigan asked me to meet with a
    potential donor—a former football player and now successful businessman who had an interest
    in environmental issues and business, my interdisciplinary area of expertise. The meeting began
    at 7 a.m., and while still nursing my first cup of coffee the potential donor began the
    conversation with “I think the scientific review process is corrupt.” I asked what he thought of a
    university based on that system, and he said that he thought that the university was then corrupt,
    too. He went on to describe the science of climate change as a hoax, using all the familiar lines
    of attack—sun spots and solar flares, the unscientific and politically flawed consensus model,
    and the environmental benefits of carbon dioxide.
    As we debated each point, he turned his attack on me, asking why I hated capitalism and
    why I wanted to destroy the economy by teaching environmental issues in a business school.
    Eventually, he asked if I knew why Earth Day was on April 22. I sighed, as he explained,
    “Because it is Karl Marx’s birthday.” (I suspect he meant to say Vladimir Lenin, whose birthday
    is April 22 and is also Earth Day. This linkage has long been a source of support for some on the
    far right who believe that Earth Day is a Communist plot, even though Lenin never promoted
    environmentalism and Communism does not have a strong environmental legacy.)
    I turned to the development officer and asked, “What’s our agenda here this morning?”
    The donor interrupted to say that he wanted to buy me a ticket to the Heartland Institute’s Fourth
    Annual Conference on Climate Change, the leading climate skeptics conference. I checked my
    calendar and, citing prior commitments, politely declined. The meeting soon ended.
    I spent the morning trying to make sense of the encounter. At first, all I could see was a
    bait and switch; the donor had no interest in funding research in business and the environment
    but instead wanted to criticize the effort. I dismissed him as an irrational zealot, but the meeting
    lingered in my mind. The more I thought about it, the more I began to see that he was speaking
    from a coherent and consistent worldview, one I did not agree with but which was a coherent
    viewpoint nonetheless. Plus, he had come to evangelize me. The more I thought about it, the
    more I became eager to learn about where he was coming from, where I was coming from, and
    why our two worldviews clashed so strongly in the present social debate over climate science.

Climate Science as Culture War by Andrew John Hoffman :: SSRN
    https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2944200
    TUHO
    TUHO --- ---
    Arguably, the hegemony that fossil fuel industries have long maintained is under threat, whereby the pass they have received to externalize environmental and public health costs onto society is increasingly being contested. How have fossil fuel industries responded to these challenges? Through an analysis of the public relations materials of three fossil-fuel-energy front groups in the United States, this study examines fossil fuel industries' efforts to retain cultural hegemony in the face of increasing threats to power and profits. We find that a central strategy of these public-relations campaigns is a process we term ‘Identity Co-optation,’ which entails appropriating and reconstructing the identities of fossil fuel industries' fiercest opponents – concerned women and mothers – in the delivery of their counterclaims. We argue that the strategic mobilization of women in defense of coal, oil, and gas is a clear example of hegemonic powers attempting to appropriate, embody – and ultimately neutralize – threats to their influence and authority.

Protecting the power to pollute: Identity co-optation, gender, and the public relations strategies of fossil fuel industries in the United States: Environmental Sociology: Vol 5, No 3
    https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/23251042.2019.1624001
    TUHO
    TUHO --- ---
    Kind of related. Carl Sagan o skepticismu a vede
    https://twitter.com/rgatess/status/1535987250650963968?s=21
    TUHO
    TUHO --- ---
    Climate policy dragged into culture wars as a ‘delay’ tactic, finds study | Climate crisis | The Guardian
    https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2022/jun/09/climate-policy-dragged-into-culture-wars-as-a-delay-tactic-finds-study?CMP=twt_a-environment_b-gdneco
    TUHO
    TUHO --- ---
    Wow, Vítězslav Kremlík to dotáhl do show Marca Morana!!! Světová hvězda klima-dezinfo scény. Kongratz!

Vítězslav Kremlík on The Marc Morano Show - 05 June 2022 | TNT Radio
    https://tntradiolive.podbean.com/e/vitezslav-kremlik-on-the-marc-morano-show-05-june-2022/
    TUHO
    TUHO --- ---
    Tohle jde :D Ice melt featuring pred science and space committee ve sněmovně reprezentantů .))

The Daily Show - Burn Noticed
    https://youtu.be/lPgZfhnCAdI?t=462
    TADEAS
    TADEAS --- ---
    TUHO
    TUHO --- ---
    TUHO: Autorka? :)

Lenka Samuely - iReceptář.czhttps://www.ireceptar.cz › autor › lenka-samuely-4197
    Autor. Lenka Samuely. Jak uvařit v mikrovlnce těstoviny? Vaření a recepty · Jak uvařit v mikrovlnce těstoviny: Hotové za 8 minut, už je nebudete dělat jinak.
    TUHO
    TUHO --- ---
    Lol, tak tady mame zase jako kazdy rok zpravy o prichazejicim globalni ochlazovani .)

Podle vědců ani ne za deset let nastane doba, kdy budeme s nostalgií vzpomínat na nesnesitelná vedra a blátivé zimy. První ochlazení má přijít již letos. Předcházet mu má zvýšená sluneční aktivita, před níž odborníci už varovali.

Úroveň sluneční aktivity je proměnlivá a je vázána na magnetické pole. To se pravidelně cyklicky přepóluje a mění přibližně každých 11 let. Během doby, kdy se „přepíná", je nejslabší. Této fázi cyklu se říká sluneční minimum. Následně však pole zesiluje a aktivita hvězdy stoupá. Ta se projevuje zvýšeným výskytem slunečních skvrn a větru. Tato fáze probíhá právě nyní. Vědci upozorňují, že vrchol aktuální periody můžeme očekávat koncem roku 2024. Poté nastane opět pokles.

Dotyk - Do deseti let má přijít malá doba ledová. Pro lidstvo může znamenat katastrofu
    https://www.dotyk.cz/magazin/mala-doba-ledova-dopad-na-zemi-30000520.html
    TUHO
    TUHO --- ---
    Starší Vávra. Myslí si, že 500leté sucho znamená "sucho, která trvá 500let". Co myslíte, bude nadávat hydrologům, až přijde 500letá povodeň a voda za pár dní opadne? S tím, že tvrdili, že tu zůstane 500let? :)

Posledních pět let tady jelo, že je 500letý sucho, každý rok se k tomu přidalo dalších 100 let, přičemž už dva roky chčije. A teď si z toho člověk udělá legraci, protože prostě jsem přesvědčen, že lidé, kteří to tady šířili, to dělali proto, že z toho měli prachy, a možná tomu ani sami nevěří. A hlavně se brutálně sekli. Když někdo v květnu říká, že bude 500leté sucho, a v ten den začnou povodně, a neskončí až do podzimu, tak to asi nebude takový expert, jak se tváří. [...]“

Když někdo něco tvrdí, a je tak blbej, že se druhý den stane něco jiného, tak je to prostě vtipný, a musí čekat, že se mu někdo bude posmívat. Obzvlášť, když se tím živí, a ještě z mých peněz. Prostě tito lidé žijí z dotací a ze státního rozpočtu, a prostě dělají blbě to, co dělají. Tvrdili, že se něco stane, a nestalo se to. Tak jestli jsou tak chytrý, tak to měli vědět, že se to nestane. Mě nezajímá, proč se to nestalo, ale oni tvrdili, že se to stane. Tak co?

Daniel Vávra 2. díl: Kde je hranice mezi kritikou, a podněcováním k nenávisti? | Rádio Universum
    https://www.radiouniversum.cz/vavra-daniel-2d-kde-je-hranice-mezi-kritikou-a-podnecovanim-k-nenavisti/
    TUHO
    TUHO --- ---
    this shit never ends

Epstein’s new book, Fossil Future: Why Global Human Flourishing Requires More Oil, Coal, and Natural Gas--Not Less, masterfully makes the case for continued usage of coal, oil, and natural gas against so-called “renewables.”

The author articulates to readers the importance of refuting hostile viewpoints concerning fossil fuels.

First, he explains the “knowledge system” — defined as people or institutions engaged in highly specialized research on fossil fuels — and how the work of researchers in energy and environment is distorted by a select few “designated experts.” So-called experts like Al Gore and Paul Ehrlich, usually self-appointed spokespeople, cherry pick controversial new conclusions of a select few researchers and claim there’s unanimous scientific consensus concluding fossil fuels only harm the planet.

As the Biden administration pushes net-zero policies, readily available U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) data refutes their policy aims.

The harsh reality for radical preservationists is this: Eliminating traditional energy sources makes us poorer and reduces our standard of living. As of September 2020, EIA states “...80% of domestic energy production was from fossil fuels, and 80% of domestic energy consumption originated from fossil fuels.”

The New York Times bestseller author suggests increased usage will result in society experiencing higher environmental quality and less danger from the climat

https://townhall.com/columnists/gabriellahoffman/2022/05/27/alex-epstein-argues-fossil-fuels-will-power-our-future-n2607872
    TUHO
    TUHO --- ---
    Kdybyste meli chvili, poprosil bych o vyplneni kratkeho dotazniku o klikma dezinformacich. DIk

O čem se málo mluví v klimatických dezinformacích
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1jo9nUjRrbV00IOkwz7Rm7STB94vMXlghyPQw9dc70rE/edit
    TUHO
    TUHO --- ---
    TUHO:
    Did a Swedish Scientist Propose Cannibalism as a Solution to Climate Change? | Snopes.com
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/swedish-scientist-cannibalism/
    TUHO
    TUHO --- ---
    :)) tedka jsem to slysel i v jedny debate s Ivanem Davidem :D

Vědec sdělil moderátorce, že jednou z největších překážek návrhu je tabu kolem mrtvých těl a uznal, že lidé jsou „mírně konzervativní“, pokud jde o stravování věcí, na které nejsou zvyklí.
    Televizní diskusi doprovodila grafika lidských rukou na konci vidliček.
    Dalším návrhem na záchranu Země, který byl podporován četnými sdělovacími prostředky a ochranáři životního prostředí, jsou jen o něco méně nechutné – jíst brouky.

Švédský vědec navrhuje jíst lidi, abychom zastavili změnu klimatu. Svatá Greta zatím zůstává u rýžových koláčků - ARFA.cz - Argumenty & Fakta
    https://www.arfa.cz/svedsky-vedec-navrhuje-jist-lidi-abychom-zastavili-zmenu-klimatu-svata-greta-zatim-zustava-u-ryzovych-kolacku/
    TUHO
    TUHO --- ---
    TUHO: Uf ty vole. On si to jede uz skoro patnact let a ted tvrdi toto:

"A shodou okolností právě tehdy propukla aféra Climategate, kdy na veřejnost unikly pracovní emaily klimatologů OSN, kdy se ukázalo, že jejich nejvýznamnější grafy, takzvaný hokejkový graf, vznikl vlastně trikem nebo řekněme podvodem oni se totiž začali zamaskovat, že od druhé světové války zhruba do roku 1990 se na severní polokouli vůbec neoteplilo. Což nezapadalo do té teze o dramatickém děsivém oteplování. Tak to vyřešili tak, že ty ochlazující se křivky odvozené od šířky letokruhů a dalších údajů, tak prostě tu nepohodlnou část těch údajů vygumovali a přimontovali k tomu úplně jiná data, z jiných lokalit, naměřené jiným způsobem, aby vytvořili iluzi, že to oteplování se prostě vymklo kontrole. "

Vs Hockey stick. Anketni otazka co ukazuje na grafu mezi lety 1945-1990?

Ono teda v 80. letech se uz oteplovalo, ale podle me si asi jenom spletl dekady. Pro me teda trochu nepredstavitelny, ze se plete v tak zakladnich vecech...

TUHO
    TUHO --- ---
    Nejakej putovni Kremlik

Klimatická krize? Ve statistice sčítají hrušky a jabka, aby vyvolali děsivý dojem. Je to náboženství
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKq44yiCDyQ
    TUHO
    TUHO --- ---
    Trosku OT, tady uz se jedna o klimaskepticismus na steroidech .)) Ale popravde od rady umirnenejsich to neni moc daleko. Petr Cibulka a jeho odhaleni:

Hlava ruského generálního štábu generál Valerij Gerasimov v roce 2013: Rusko zahájilo světovou „hybridní“ válku proti Západu, kdy „hranici mezi mírem a válkou nelze nikdy určit“, která bude trvat „několik desítek let“ a ve které Rusko zničí Západ „NEVOJENSKÝMI PROSTŘEDKY“, to znamená SATANSKÉ IMPÉRIUM ZLA RUSKO SYPE RUKAMA SVÝCH ZÁPADNÍCH MARX-SATANSKÝCH AGENTŮ, UŽITEČNÝCH IDIOTŮ, VAGONY PÍSKU DO VŠECH SOUKOLÍ ZÁPADU, DOKUD SE VŠECHNA SOUKOLÍ ZÁPADU NEZADŘOU…

Každý, kdo si udělal čas a přečetl si proroctví Nostradama o právě probíhající III. světové válce v Evropě a genocidním hladomoru, dobře chápe, co se dnes v Evropě děje. Proč v důsledku ruské klimatické války, za naprostého nezájmu politiků a novinářů v žoldu ruských KGB a GRU, v Evropě už 6 let téměř neprší, zatím co v Rusku prší celých těchto šest let zcela normálně. A to bude brzy v Evropě ještě mnohem, mnohem hůř, (když už dnes jsou u nás ceny potravin o 50% vyšší a brzy na ně nižší příjmové skupiny nedosáhnou). Čeká nás genocidní evropský hladomor.

KGB vládne v EU. Evropu čeká hladomor, Rusko ji k sobě připojí. Petr Cibulka rozhoupal siderické kyvadlo | ParlamentniListy.cz – politika ze všech stran
    https://www.parlamentnilisty.cz/arena/rozhovory/KGB-vladne-v-EU-Evropu-ceka-hladomor-Rusko-ji-k-sobe-pripoji-Petr-Cibulka-rozhoupal-sidericke-kyvadlo-580346
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam