• diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    KERRAYoO( ) psychedelické memy ( )O๑.. ॐ ..๑O( ) psychedelic memes ( )Oo
    TADEAS
    TADEAS --- ---
    RAVNOS: doporucim ti http://www.aypsite.org/13.html resp. http://ayp.cz/lekce/13 ... je to velice funkcni open-source system.
    pristupu je ale spousta.
    RAVNOS
    RAVNOS --- ---
    TADEAS: a jake metody meditace k tomu doporucujes pouzit?
    TADEAS
    TADEAS --- ---
    DOGGY: reseni je zjistit kdo jsi na ty nejhlubsi urovni.
    instrukce zmineny v TLUSTEI jsou dobry, ale abys v tom klidu o kterym se mluvi mohl spocinout, odevzdat se, je treba predevsim meditovat :) ... a tedy pracovat na urovni hlubsi nez myslenky.
    TLUSTEI
    TLUSTEI --- ---
    Nehledejte klid. Nehledejte jiny stav, nez je ten, v nemz se prave nachazite. Budete-li jej hledat, zpusobite vnitrni konflikt a vyvolate nevedomou rezistenci. Odpustte sami sobe za to, ze nezijete ve stavu klidu. Jakmile prijmete svuj neklid, vas neklid se promeni v klid. Cokoli plne prijimate, vam pomuze dosahnout klidu. To je zazrak odevzdani.
    Jakmile zacnete prijimat to, co existuje, kazdy okamzik bude tim nejlepsim okamzikem. To je osviceni.

Eckhart Tolle
    DOGGY
    DOGGY --- ---
    BROZKEFF: super,z ceho to je?
    a jaky je reseni ?
    TADEAS
    TADEAS --- ---
    Angels, aliens, and secret agents all serve the same function: to explain away the spontaneous order beneath the surface of chaos. For adults, it's preferable to have an explainable nightmare than a lucid dream.

- Douglas Rushkoff, Screenagers
    BROZKEFF
    BROZKEFF --- ---
    a ještě jeden
    --

TOUHA EGA PO CELISTVOSTI
    Dalším aspektem emoční bolesti, který je neoddělitelnou součástí egoistické mysli, je hluboce zakořeněný pocit vlastní neúplnosti, pocit, že nejsme celiství. U některých lidí je tento pocit vědomý, u jiných je nevědomý. Je-li vědomý, projevuje se jako nepříjemný a stále přítomný pocit neadekvátnosti. Je-li nevědomý, pak se projevuje nepřímo jako intenzivní žádostivost nebo chtivost. V obou případech jsou lidé nuceni hledat něco, co uspokojí jejich ego as čím se mohou ztotožnit, aby zaplnili prázdnotu, kterou cítí ve svém nitru. Proto se snaží získat majetek, peníze, úspěch, uznání, aby se cítili naplněni. I když však dosáhnou všeho, po čem toužili, brzy zjistí, že se své vnitřní prázdnoty nezbavili, že je bezedná. Pak mají opravdový problém, neboť si už nemohou nic nalhávat. Vlastně mohou, a také to dělají, aleje to mnohem obtížnější.

-- E. Tolle
    XEZRETNUMF
    XEZRETNUMF --- ---
    Fifth-Dimension Treatment - Tatsuyuki Tanaka

GIRL: Not yet?

GIRL: Are they really going to do it?
    BOY: I’m telling you, they’ll do it. Watch.

DOCTOR: So… what seems to be the problem?

PATIENT: Uh, it’s just some pain in one of my back teeth. Uh…
    DOCTOR: Mmm hmm.

DOCTOR: I see. The root of your pain does not exist in our dimension. Kishikawa-kun, go get the usual stuff.
    NURSE: OK.
    PATIENT: Huh?

---

DOCTOR: This machine will expand your body into the fifth dimension. Then we’ll get rid of what’s causing your toothache.
    PATIENT: Huh?

---

PATIENT: Uh… I think it’s just a cavity. What the hell is this?
    NURSE: Please don’t move.

DOCTOR: Just relax. This is a long lost technique from the Golden Age that I managed to get my hands on. Trust me.

NURSE: Here we go!

PATIENT: Naaaa…

NURSE: Heave-ho! Heave-ho!
    DOCTOR: Looking good. Looking good.
    PATIENT: Everything’s starting to look distorted.

PATIENT: I… I can see little people.
    DOCTOR: That’s fine.

DOCTOR: Kishikawa-kun. See the toothache spores sprouting up over there? Cut them off.
    NURSE: OK.
    PATIENT: Oh, that feels nice.

NURSE: Doctor. The handle is stuck. It won’t turn back.
    DOCTOR: Again? It’s such an old machine.

NURSE: What should we do?
    DOCTOR: Just leave it. It’ll come unstuck eventually.
    GIRL: Wow.
    BOY: Amazing.

PATIENT: Doctor!!!
    DOCTOR: Don’t worry. Don’t worry.
    GIRL: Fifth-dimension treatment!
    BOY: Yeah!

---

vetší velikost je někde tady:
    http://gallery.digik.net/gallery/474/page/0

---
    BROZKEFF
    BROZKEFF --- ---
    Je jistě pravda, že když přijmete své negativní emoce, nemusíte se jimi už nechat ovládat a přenášet je na druhé. Nejsem si však jistý, zda neklamete sami sebe. Když jste se naučili přijímat své emoce, musíte se snažit dosáhnout dalšího stadia, kde je přestanete vytvářet. Pokud to neuděláte, vaše „přijímání" se stane pouhou nálepkou, která dovoluje vašemu egu oddávat se svému neštěstí a tím posilovat pocit odloučenosti od ostatních lidí, od okolního světa a od přítomného okamžiku.

-- E. Tolle
    KERRAY
    KERRAY --- ---
    "The function of music is to release us from the tyranny of conscious thought."

Sir Thomas Beecham
    PETVAL
    PETVAL --- ---
    It is a cosmic principle that we either live in imbalance or act to create balance. Though we may be comfortable in imbalance (which we often perceive as balance), we cannot grow in such a state. It is through shining light on that which we are not—our opposite—that we illuminate the road to progress.

Aadil Palkhivala
    STRYX
    STRYX --- ---
    I saw a man upon the stair,
    A little man who wasn't there.
    He wasn't there again today;
    Gee, I wish he'd go away.
    CONTINUITY
    CONTINUITY --- ---
    If you change the rules of what controls you, you change the rules of what you can control
    KOMPAS
    KOMPAS --- ---
    Anything you conceal will be held against you.
    TADEAS
    TADEAS --- ---
    The Future of Language
    by Saul Williams

in the beginning was the word. word. and the word was with God. and the word was God. word up. and God said, let there be ... and (then) there was. Word is bond. and the word was made flesh. word life.

a latin transcription of the word "person" is "being of sound." as human beings we communicate with each other and with the greater universe through sound vibration. it is, thus, the essence of our collective being. all sounds reverberate with meaning. every sound vibration has an effect, and every sound connected with every word we speak, in every syllable, is connected to its eternal meaning, its eternal reverberation. the original inhabitants of egypt (KMT) actually documented the esoteric meaning of each sound vibration. they believed that all consonant sounds communed with energies of a temporal reality, whereas vowel sounds connected us with energies of the eter-nal reality, in their written text they wrote only consonants, for the eternal re-ality was too sacred to be transcribed. the ancient egyptian language like all other languages of antiquity was, needless to say, rooted in passion. yet, over time, many cultures have become disconnected from the passionate roots of their language and thus, perhaps, we have become disconnected from the roots of our existence.

nada brahma: the world is sound

in the east, it is widely believed that the word/sound "om" is the seed of the universe and the seed of all creation that can be heard reverberating within all life forms. practically all religions over time have focused on the power of sound vibration. whether through the chanting of "om," buddhist and hindu chants, islamic prayers and calls to worship, or reciting hail mary and the lord's prayer, the common thread has been an investment in the belief that change will come about through voicing these sacred words, aloud. yet, like that of the ancient egyptians, many of these belief systems have also contained the idea that there is a realm of eternal reality that cannot be put into words. in the words of the eastern mystic lao-tsu:

the tao that can be told is not the eternal tao.
    the name that can be named is not the eternal name.
    the unnamable is the eternally real.
    naming is the origin of all particular things.

thus, the future of language would involve our getting closer and closer to being able to articulate the unspoken. consciousness, like technology, evolves over time. in the same way that there are advances in technology that may take a decade or more before they reach the public, there are also shifts in consciousness that gradually become understandable to the masses over time—so that an idea that perhaps the twelfth dalai lama achieved through meditation however many years ago may just today be reaching the level of common understanding by the average young american. ideas and concepts that perhaps our parents could not grasp until reaching a midlife crisis may now be grasped by adolescent teens. and things that once could be put into words only by the most learned philosophers can now be expressed by the average emcee (and in my estimation most emcees that i hear are average).

i had the privilege of cowriting a film called slam, the story of a young kid who learns the power of words and uses it to transcend his given reality, in writing this film i decided to give the main character the last name joshua, based on the biblical story of joshua who fought the battle of Jericho by simply marching around the city's walls seven times while playing his trumpet to make the walls come tumbling down. i figured that if the film was played on seven hundred screens the walls of babylon would come tumbling down, mainly because of the spells laced into the poetry of the film. i have often thought of my poetry in terms of incantations: spells (note: magic is done through casting spells which is the same way words are made) or prayers to be recited in the darkest caves and highest mountain tops. in writing, i often feel as if i am deciphering age-old equations and am often as baffled an audience member as any other listener or reader. i have also found numerous occasions where i have felt that i wrote or recited a situation into existence.

i write in red ink
    that turns blue
    when the book closes

language usage is a reflection of consciousness. thus, the future of language is connected to the ever-evolving state of human awareness. as we become more aware of our existing reality it becomes clearer that we live with the power to dictate our given situations and thus the power to determine our future. our present reality is pre-sent, dictated by what we asked for previously. no, i am not saying that everything that happens to us is within our control, but through our perception we have the ability to determine much more of our reality than we realize (all puns intended). and what we say (which is clearly a reflection of what and how we think) is of the ut-most (utter-most) importance. what we say matters (becomes a solid: flesh). word life.

so then the question becomes, what role does hip-hop play in the future of language, or rather, what role does the future of language play in hip-hop? there does seem to have been a lyrical evolution in hip-hop. vivid, descriptive narratives of ghetto life seem to have come at the cost of imaginative or psycho-spiritual exploration. in other words, niggas have come up with amazing ways to talk about the same ol' shit. the problem is, when we recite the same ol' shit into microphones which increase sound vibration the same ol' shit continues to manifest in our daily lives, and only gets more deeply embedded. but of course employing one's imagination is problematic when the aim is to keep it real.

in a book called illusions by richard bach, the main character finds that when jesus reportedly said that all one needs is faith the size of a mustard seed to move mountains he actually only used the word faith because at the time there wasn't a word for imagination. it is imagination applied to our daily lives and use of language that brings about interesting futures. hip-hop, as is, is mainly concerned with depicting a rough street life devoid of hope or an upscale designer life devoid of reflection and in doing so dictates its own outcome. if biggie's album had not been entitled ready to die would he still be alive today? did his vocalized profession dictate his destination? the fact that we were so ready to hear about how he was ready to die increased the sound vibration of his recitation through playing it on a million radios and televisions at once, to the point where it affected our reality and his.

word is bond.

"these are the words that i manifest"
    —guru

we are the manifestation of our thinking patterns. and we think in terms of terms. words. sooner or later we must realize that we are liable for what and how we think and say and thus must alter (altar) our use of language. sentence structures predate pyramids and are as complex. realize, even in asking me to describe the future of language, i am simply playing my part in determining it by helping those who read this to become more aware of the importance of what they say. and that (this) is how the future comes about.

word.

(z knihy "Sound Unbound")
    KERRAY
    KERRAY --- ---
    24 Hours To Die

Raj asked Buddha, “Reverend Sir, how come my mind wanders around to forbidden places and yours does not?” “Sir, how come I do back-biting and you don't?” “Sir, how come I don't have compassion for others, while you have?” All the questions that Raj asked were of similar nature.

Buddha replied, “Raj, your questions are good, but it seems to me that in 24 hours from now you will die.”

Raj got up and started getting ready to go.

Buddha asked, “Raj, what happened? You came with such vitality now you are totally dismayed.”

Raj said, “Sir, my mother told me that your words are true and are to be held in high esteem. So please let me go so that I may meet my family members, friends and others before I die.”

Buddha said, “But there are still 24 hours. Sit, we will talk more.”

Raj said, “Reverend Sir, please let me go. I must meet my people before I die.”

So Raj left and went home. Met his mother and started crying. The word spread. His friends came; other family members came; neighbors came. Everyone was crying with Raj. Time flew.

Raj was busy either crying or counting the hours. When only 3 hours were left, he pulled up a cot and lay down. Although the Death had not yet arrived, poor Raj was kind of dead.

When only an hour was left, Buddha walked in.

Buddha said to Raj, “Raj, why are you lying down on the cot with your closed eyes. Death is still an hour away. And an hour is 60 minutes long. That's a lot of time. Get up, let us talk.”

Raj: “Sir, what is it now that you want to talk? Just let me die peacefully.”

Buddha: “Raj, there is still time and our talk will get over before the 'ordained' time.”

Raj: “Okay, Sir . . . say what you have to say.”

Buddha: “In the past 24 hours, did you curse anyone?”

Raj: “How could I curse anyone? I was all the time thinking about death.”

Buddha: “In the past 24 hours, did you think or wish ill for anyone?”

Raj: “How could I do that? I was all the time thinking about death.”

Buddha: “In the past 24 hours, did you steal?”

Raj: “Sir, how can you even ask that? I was all the time thinking about death.”

Finally the Buddha said, “Raj, I don't know who has to die and who has to live. But understanding the ultimate truth — i.e. death — can be very enlightening. All the questions you posed to me have been answered by yourself because of the awareness of death that you experienced during the past 24 hours. The difference between me and you is that you were aware of death for the past 24 hours, I have been aware for the past 24 years.”

http://www.gakkaionline.net/Myths/24Hours.html
    INK_FLO
    INK_FLO --- ---
    čím více člověk získává svobodu ve smyslu vycházení z původní jednoty s přírodoou, čím více se stává "individuem", nemá jinou volbu než se buď sám sjednotit se světem ve spontaneitě lásky a tvořivé práce, nebo se shánět po nějakém druhu jistoty, kterým ho svět spoutá, a tak si sám svobodu a integritu své indiviuality zničí

Erich Fromm - Strach ze svobody
    ANIMAMVNDI
    ANIMAMVNDI --- ---
    A jeste video Bill Hicks jak mluvi o ten incident: http://cz.youtube.com/watch?v=pkptz2YfZik
    ANIMAMVNDI
    ANIMAMVNDI --- ---
    Neni to meme, ani to neni psychedelic, je to ale Bill Hicks na David Letterman v roce 1993, nahravka co nevidelo svetlo dne az vcera vecer.

http://cz.youtube.com/watch?v=VBC1dKGO2_A
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam