• diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    KERRAYoO( ) psychedelické memy ( )O๑.. ॐ ..๑O( ) psychedelic memes ( )Oo
    COSMO_RS
    COSMO_RS --- ---
    "One is not the player in this cosmic match of chess, one is simply a pawn on the chessboard. What decides everything is a conscious impersonal energy that sorcerers call intent or the Spirit."

Navigating Into the Unknown: An Interview with Carlos Castaneda
    for the magazine Uno Mismo, Chile and Argentina, February, 1997
    by Daniel Trujillo Rivas *
    COSMO_RS
    COSMO_RS --- ---
    Unless we acknowledge this, there is no remedy for us

Perhaps you can recall what I said to you about one of our biggest flaws as average human beings," he said.

I couldn't recall anything in particular. He had pointed out so many flaws that plagued us as average human beings that my mind reeled.

"You want something specific," I said, "and I can't think of it."

"The big flaw I am talking about," he said, "is something you ought to bear in mind every second of your existence. For me, it's the issue of issues, which I will repeat to you over and over until it comes out of your ears."

After a long moment, I gave up any further attempt to remember.

"We are beings on our way to dying," he said. "We are not immortal, but we behave as if we were. This is the flaw that brings us down as individuals and will bring us down as a species someday."

Don Juan stated that the sorcerers' advantage over their average fellow men is that sorcerers know that they are beings on their way to dying and they don't let themselves deviate from that knowledge. He emphasized that an enormous effort must be employed in order to elicit and maintain this knowledge as a total certainty.

"Why is it so hard for us to admit something that is so truthful?" I asked, bewildered by the magnitude of our internal contradiction.

"It's really not man's fault," he said in a conciliatory tone. "Someday, I'll tell you more about the forces that drive a man to act like an ass."
    COSMO_RS
    COSMO_RS --- ---
    Unless we acknowledge this, there is no remedy for us

One day I asked don Juan what I thought was a deadly question: How can you remain unmoved by the horrendous situation of your fellow men, the Yaqui Indians of Sonora?
    I knew that a certain percentage of the Yaqui population suffered from tuberculosis and that, due to their economic situation, they couldn't be cured.
    "Yes," don Juan said, "It's a very sad thing but, you see, your situation is also very sad, and if you believe that you are in better condition than the Yaqui Indians you are mistaken. In general the human condition is in a horrifying state of chaos. No one is better off than another. We are all beings that are going to die and, unless we acknowledge this, there is no remedy for us."

This is another point of the shaman's pragmatism: to become aware that we are beings that are going to die. They say that when we do this, everything acquires a transcendental order and measure.

http://www.castaneda.com/
    COSMO_RS
    COSMO_RS --- ---
    Where people once wanted to explore the wonders of the World and nature, now many explore the world outside their homes only through what they view on television, fantasy books ( e.g. Harry Potter, Castanea vs. World), video, games, gossip, chat, nyx etc..

http://branyvnimani.cz/?path=home/&article_id=10705
    KERRAY
    KERRAY --- ---
    Je ironickým zvykem lidských bytostí utíkat rychleji, když jsme ztratili svou cestu.

Rollo May
    YMLADRIS
    YMLADRIS --- ---
    MYKO: a uz je pomerne prozkoumane, ze ta 'potreba/naplneni potreby' se da navazat na kdejaky jev, klidne uplne nesmyslne hrani na automatech nebo klikani na nyxu. Dopamin reinforcement nezavislej na "podkladu" kolem kteryho to frci.

Cili je tu volba, kam si ty klacky k aportu nahazeme; je to v zasade uplne jedno.

// sorry za OT
    MYKO
    MYKO --- ---
    wanting something is what makes you miserable
    when you want something and then you get it, you feel joy
    but the thing itself is not what has given you the joy
    there is no joy in any thing
    what you feel at that moment is the relief of not having to want anymore

Mooji: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUXYs5AQHWc&feature=sub
    KERRAY
    KERRAY --- ---
    "There are no shortcuts to any place worth going"

[ DRAGON @ CITATY ... aneb veci, ktere vam pomohly otevrit oci ... ]
    WOODMAKER
    WOODMAKER --- ---
    YouTube - Wohnout - Dum bez oken
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24tkR0-UKyY
    WUJI
    WUJI --- ---
    KERRAY: to nekdo popisuje muj zivot?
    KERRAY
    KERRAY --- ---
    "Nedostudoval jsem několik vysokých škol. Například jsme za komunismu studovali podzemní bohemistiku. A profesor Alexandr Stich nás učil, že odchýlit se od řádu a pravidel můžeme jedině tehdy, když ten řád a pravidla známe. S tím určitě souhlasím. Teprve ta znalost řádu nám dává svobodu."

(Jáchym Topol)
    [ HANNA @ CITATY ... aneb veci, ktere vam pomohly otevrit oci ... ]
    BUBBLE
    BUBBLE --- ---
    KERRAY: vubec prijemne cteni na tom blogu... me se libi tohle:

Předmětné myšlení:

Trojúhelníkem prochází duch trojúhelníka, skvrnou duch skvrny. Věc je věcí, protože má ducha. V duchu se věc ví. Trojúhelník není, než vědění trojúhelníka, věc není, než vědění věci. Žádné zprostředkování. Duch věc tvoří tím, že ji prochází. Duch ví, kdyby nevěděl, nebyl by to duch. Ví ale vždycky jen svou věc, tu, kterou prochází. Nejde o dvě věci, ducha a věc, ale o vědění; to je jedna věc. Než, že existují, můžeme o věcech říkat, že se vědí…

pokracovani
    AIM_FREEMAN
    AIM_FREEMAN --- ---
    KERRAY: skvely. o tom jsem zrovna nedavno premyslel. o tech kulturne sdilenych vzorech a jak jsem se do nich snazil zapadnout.
    KERRAY
    KERRAY --- ---
    Because we grew up surrounded by big dramatic story arcs in books and movies, we think our lives are supposed to be filled with huge ups and downs! So people pretend there is drama where there is none.

Kurt Vonnegut
    KERRAY
    KERRAY --- ---
    Představme si hru.

Má jediné pravidlo: musíme ji hrát.

Na první pohled se zdá, že to znamená až příliš volnosti v pravidlech, aby to vůbec byla hra.

Na druhou stranu to vypadá, že hra je nádherně volná, v ničem nás neomezuje, může ji hrát kdokoli, kdo se o ní doví.

Je to lidová, nebo, chcete-li, demokratická hra.

Možná tuto hru však hrají i ti, kdo se o ní v životě nedoslechli.

Možná ji hrají o to lépe, oč méně tuší, že ji hrají.

A když se pak o hře doví, nepokazí se tím hra?

A naopak někdo si myslí, že hru hraje, a ošklivě se plete.

Někdo se může dokonce domnívat, že rozhoduje, jestli hru hrají ostatní.

Anebo jak ji hrají.

Dá se vůbec říci, že ji někdo hraje lépe a někdo hůře? Když ji hrají, začnou hru umět.

Možná právě to je chyba.

Dá se hrát jen trochu? Nebo optimálně? Lze přehrávat nebo podehrávat?

Poznáme sami, že hru hrajeme?

Jedině asi podle radosti ze hry. Případně starosti.

Jak ale hráči poznají, že radost, kterou právě mají, je ze hry a z této hry?

Možná budou mluvit o čemsi, co je ještě pod tím, o „pocitu hry“.

Objeví se ale další, kteří pocit hry nikdy nezažili, ale navléknou si do něho jiný pocit a budou také umět mluvit o jakémsi čemsi podtím, o pocitu hry.

Dokonce jejich řeč může být přesvědčivější, protože skutečný pocit hry je tak efemérní, že nestojí málem za řeč. Když si k němu nebo místo něho něco vymyslíme, bude to znít líp.

Měli by se tedy spolčit všichni, kdo hru hrají, aby uchránili její čistotu.

Starost o čistotu způsobí, že se začneme dělit kvůli hře na dvě skupiny.

....atd @ http://www.kokolia.eu/bloguje/794632_item.php
    UNCLEAN
    UNCLEAN --- ---
    UNCLEAN
    UNCLEAN --- ---
    MLIBREVIRGEA
    MLIBREVIRGEA --- ---
    "Lidské bytosti dělají život tak zajímavým.
    Ve vesmíru plném zázraků se jim povedlo vymyslet nudu."

Terry Pratchett, Otec Prasátek
    KIWWWI
    KIWWWI --- ---
    In the neighborhood lived a famous dervish who passed for the best philosopher in Turkey; they went to consult him: Pangloss, who was their spokesman, addressed him thus:

"Master, we come to entreat you to tell us why so strange an animal as man has been formed?"
    "Why do you trouble your head about it?" said the dervish; "is it any business of yours?"
    "But, Reverend Father," said Candide, "there is a horrible deal of evil on the earth."
    "What signifies it," said the dervish, "whether there is evil or good? When His Highness sends a ship to Egypt does he trouble his head whether the rats in the vessel are at their ease or not?"
    "What must then be done?" said Pangloss.
    "Be silent," answered the dervish.

~ Voltaire - Candide
    BUBBLE
    BUBBLE --- ---
    "Zavři se ve svém pokoji a napiš všechno, co ti přichází na mysl. Necenzuruj, piš, co tě právě napadá. Budeš překvapen: během deseti minut uvidíš, že tvoje mysl je mysl duševně chorého...".

— Osho
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam