• diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    KERRAYoO( ) psychedelické memy ( )O๑.. ॐ ..๑O( ) psychedelic memes ( )Oo
    MUTEK
    MUTEK --- ---
    Man's happiness today consists in 'having fun.' Having fun lies in the satisfaction of consuming and 'taking in' commodities, sights, food, drinks, cigarettes, people, lectures, books, movies — all are consumed, swallowed. The world is one great object for our appetite, a big apple, a big bottle, a big breast; we are the sucklers, the eternally expectant ones, the hopeful ones — and the eternally disappointed ones.

— Erich Fromm, The Art of Loving, 1956
    HARVIE
    HARVIE --- ---
    RADIQAL: No coz me privadi na tohle (pokud je tu nekdo kdo este nejel metrem z crossu :-)
    JUNIOR
    JUNIOR --- ---

/Vím, je to humornej meme, ale myslím, že to má něco do sebe/
    HESPELER
    HESPELER --- ---
    HARVIE: znam.. odsud.. ;]

HARVIE
    HARVIE --- ---
    HESPELER: Z Aldous Huxley auditka:
    HESPELER
    HESPELER --- ---
    HESPELER
    HESPELER --- ---
    SAGUS
    SAGUS --- ---
    HESPELER
    HESPELER --- ---
    neni to vylozene psychedelicky mem, ale rozhodne to je worth spreading stuff, tak snad omluvite..
    pripadne me smazte / doporucte do vice relevant topicu.. diky

let's go shopping / revolution in sale
    HUSOKACHNA
    HUSOKACHNA --- ---
    Life is always becoming. Becoming what? Becoming becoming. Life is on its way to further complications, further deepness and mystery, further processes of becoming and change. Life is circle of becoming, an autocatalytic set, inflaming itself with its own sparks, breeding upon itself more life and more wildness and more “becomingness.” Life has no conditions, no moments that are not instantly becoming something more than life itself. - Gretel Ehrlich (dobré příjmení pro tenhle citát mimochodem).
    RADIQAL
    RADIQAL --- ---
    zaposlouchej se...

Wankelmut - One day (Video) - YouTube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2Q2N0VxIak

one day our bodies will be old and our souls will be renewed and the stories that we could have told will be moments that we lived...
    THIRDEYE
    THIRDEYE --- ---
    THIRDEYE
    THIRDEYE --- ---
    VEHUIAH
    VEHUIAH --- ---
    Je řeka. Nádherná, neporovnatelná, nenávratná, vždy nová a nepomíjející. Řeka života. Řeka-život.
    Na řece je most. Arcipodivný. Neví, odkud se vzal, neví proč se vzal, neví, čím je, neví nad čím je, neví nic a všecko se mu zdá. Nevidí, ba ani si nedomýšlí řeku života plynoucí pod sebou. Zdá se mu, že řeka života je on.
    Ty jsi ten most.

Edward Stachura: Fabula rasa
    STARF
    STARF --- ---
    JUNIOR
    JUNIOR --- ---
    Once there was a great yogi who lived in a small town. All day long he did practices like meditation, japa (chanting), puja (ritual worship), asana and pranayama. One day a prostitue moved into the house across the street. All day long men came and went from the house. The yogi would see this out of his window and think, "What is going on over there? This is really horrible. I am yogi. I should not have to live near such an impure, evil woman. This is not good, i do not deserve this."

The prostitute was very busy, but once in a while she would get a break and look out of her window and see the yogi. When she did, her heart filled with love and admiration for him. "Oh, what a wonderful man he is. All day long, he is so holy, thinking of God, worshiping God, oh what a great soul! Look how peaceful he is, his mind always on God."

After some time the prostitue and yogi both died and went up t othe gates of heaven. The angels and saints at the gate looked at the prostitue and said, "Oh, how wonderful to have you, we've been waiting for you! Please come in." They looked at the yogi and said, "You back down you go!" The yogi was very upset and protested: "This is unfair, there must be some mistake. All of my life i have been meditating and worshiping God." The gatekeeper said, "No all day long you have been thinking about what could be going on in the prostitute's house, while all day long the prostitue was thinking of God. Even while looking at you, her mind was on God."
    SINECURVE
    SINECURVE --- ---
    STADIK
    STADIK --- ---
    HANEBNIK: ARFEA: asociace :)
    HANEBNIK
    HANEBNIK --- ---
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam