• diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    AMAROKHIFI & TOP AUDIO
    FATALLUBA
    FATALLUBA --- ---
    znate nekdo tohohle vyrobce? Jedna se presne o tenhle kousek. Zajima me na kolik takova vec muze prijit
    Mosscade Titan 11.3: caisson de grave
    Mosscade Titan 11.3: caisson de grave
    http://www.cinenow.fr/videos/20-mosscade-titan-11-dot-3-caisson-de-grave
    VIDLAIS
    VIDLAIS --- ---
    pytecky proc mi nektere zarizeni rusi repro…. nevite ? dik
    SVANC
    SVANC --- ---
    Docela zajímavý odkaz pro otestování vlastních uší:
    Blind Listening Tests
    http://www.audiocheck.net/blindtests_index.php

Rozpoznání rozdílů mezi kabely by vyžadovalo ještě minimálně o řád vyšší rozlišovací schopnost, než jaká je potřeba pro úspěšné zvládnutí zde uvedených nejnáročnějších testů (0,1 dB; 1 c atd.). Majitel zlatých uší by tedy měl všemi testy projít zcela hladce a bez jediného zaváhání :)
    CERMINEK
    CERMINEK --- ---
    NECROMAN: Když jsem dělal v servisu, tak jsme to vždy řešili vyčištěním, 24hodinovým testem a pak případně a asi i nejčastěji nejčastěji výměnou celého laseru... Levnější a lepší řešení, než to štelovat aby se to za pár týdnů zase rozesralo...
    NECROMAN
    NECROMAN --- ---
    jen takovy drobny dotaz - mam uz par let prenosny prehravac phillips AZ 2558 a uz ma problemy s prehranim i lisovanych CD, preskakuje. Mate nejaky tip, jak by slo cocku vycistit rucne ?(isopropyl alkohol?), nebo kolik by mohla stat pozarucni oprava a pripadne kde je provadi? Diky :)
    ADM
    ADM --- ---
    PETER_PAN: precti si par postu zpatky a hned zjistis zda si tady spravne chlape :)
    PETER_PAN
    PETER_PAN --- ---
    ALL: .. nevim jestli jsem tady spravne, ale shanim nejaky CD prehravac do sestavy, trochu lepsi nez uplne obyc, s tim ze by mel kromne prehravani CD-DA mel mit:
    - slot na SD kartu
    - prehravat FLAC

.. je neco takoveho na takovehle urovni : http://www.alza.cz/denon-dcd-710ae-black-d237901.htm

.. je neco takoveho na EU trhu ?
    SVANC
    SVANC --- ---
    Zdrojem pro SVANC bylo toto vydání http://www.theaudiocritic.com/back_issues/The_Audio_Critic_24_r.pdf
    Dalších odkazů a diskuzí o této události je spousta a je evidentní, že popsané skutečnosti se opravdu odehrály.
    Např. se lze dočíst:
    "A well documented semi-famous blind test was the Sunshine Audio Challenge. A Yamaha integrated amp was used to replace a pair of expensive monoblocks in the owner of Sunshine Audio's home in Florida. He had an extremely high-end system (worth six figures) and regarded himself as very well skilled in hearing all the little nuances that the high-end press loves to write about."
    To mi někoho silně připomíná... :)

Zato pro post MACHALIK lze jen stěží najít výstižnější pojmenování zdroje než Machalíkovy vlhké fantazie. A co nám tento opus říká o slepých testech, jejich přívržencích a odpůrcích nebo o hi-endu? Vůbec nic, ovšem leccos o svém autorovi. Je zřejmé, že Machalík měl nutkavou potřebu rozdělit se s námi o své představy, ve kterých mimo jiné figuruje nahý oponent z diskuze, jeho manželka, japonská pouliční děvka a ztopořený penis.

Zdálo se to sotva možné, ale Machalíkovi se opět podařilo posunout úroveň diskutování na další level :)
    GOSHEWAN
    GOSHEWAN --- ---
    MACHALIK: Takhle to vypada kdyz dojdou argumenty. Dost ubohe.
    MACHALIK
    MACHALIK --- ---
    After a years-long period of boring chatter on topics that were barely of anyone's interest, a world's leading expert on blind testing methodology and its ardent defender, Mr. Blaf Svancter 87, agreed to conduct a double-blind experiment in distinguishing his own wife (who was a blonde) from a random female (who later on turned to have black hair) by performing a sexual intercourse with them while his eyes would remain shut.

The ground has been set in a motel room equipped with a double bed and some basic furniture. Svancter brought over his spouse to whom he'd been married for over 10 years and the total cost of running her surely had reached several million CZK. In the far corner of the room, a hooker of an Asian origin was preparing for the test, her cost being 1500 CZK/hour plus a drink on the bar.

While everyone was getting naked, a thin black cloth was put on Svancter's head and a thin protective foil onto his cock. The first woman lay on the bed with her legs spread wide open, unseen by the contester. It was Svancter's task to insert his male organ into her vagina and attempt an intercourse while blindfolded and without using his hands to examine the rest of her body. She was also obliged to remain silent not to disclose her identity. After Svancter was satisfied with testing her, she would leave the bed and the second woman would take her place and consented to do the test under the same conditions. Nothing except the two females was ever placed in the bed. In addition to Svancter and the women, only myself and a person unknown to me were present in the room during the test but nobody was disruptive and the conditions were perfectly quiet.

At the end of the day, after a straight 10-round hard-cock-in-a-hole comparison, Svancter was only able to identify correctly 4 times out of 10 whether it was the hooker or his wife who he fucked in the bed.

In sum, no matter how much money, time and, indeed, love you invest in a woman, the famous do-it-yourself handyman and blind testing enthusiast Blaf Svancter 87 failed to tell reliably, based on the wet experience alone, when his multi-million wife was replaced by a twenty-year old Japanese hooker from the street. So, even though many people around the world would like to think otherwise, I think it's fair to say that what I was saying was correct all along: "Cunt Is Cunt" - even for the Hardiest of Dicks.
    BLAF
    BLAF --- ---
    SVANC: :)
    SVANC
    SVANC --- ---
    Pobavilo...

There has been a lot of hot chatter on the E-mail circuit over the past couple of months about the Steve Maki and Steve Zipser challenge in Miami. I thought you would appreciate a complete recount of the events. Zipser, a high-end salon owner, had issued a challenge that he would pay the airplane fare of any interested party who wanted to see him prove he could hear the differences between amplifiers.

On Sunday afternoon, August 25th, Maki and I arrived at Zipser's house, which is also Sunshine Stereo. Maki brought his own control unit, a Yamaha AX-700 100-watt integrated amplifier for the challenge. In a straight 10-trial hard- wired comparison, Zipser was only able to identify correctly 3 times out of 10 whether the Yamaha unit or his pair of Pass Laboratories Aleph 1.2 monoblock 200-watt amplifiers was powering his Duntech Marquis speakers.

A Pass Labs preamplifier, Zip's personal wiring, and a full Audio Alchemy CD playback system completed the playback chain. No device except the Yamaha integrated amplifier was ever placed in the system. Maki inserted one or the other amplifier into the system and covered them with a thin black cloth to hide identities. Zipser used his own playback material and had as long as he wanted to decide which unit was driving the speakers.

I had matched the playback levels of the amplifiers to within 0.1 dB at 1 kHz, using the Yamaha balance and volume controls. Playback levels were adjusted with the system preamplifier by Zipser. I also determined that the two devices had frequency response differences of 0.4 dB at 16 kHz [note: no mention of which was flatter. I see no reason to assume it was the Pass], but both were perfectly flat from 20 Hz to 8 kHz. In addition to me, Zipser, and Maki, one of Zip's friends, his wife, and another person unknown to me were sometimes in the room during the test, but no one was disruptive and conditions were perfectly quiet.

As far as I was concerned, the test was over. However, Zipser complained that he had stayed out late the night before and this reduced his sensitivity. At dinner, purchased by Zipser, we offered to give him another chance on Monday morning before our flight back North. On Monday at 9 a.m., I installed an ABX comparator in the system, complete with baling-wire lead to the Yamaha. Zipser improved his score to 5 out of 10. However, my switchpad did develop a hang-up problem, meaning that occasionally one had to verify the amplifier in the circuit with a visual confirmation of an LED. Zipser has claimed he scored better prior to the problem, but in fact he only scored 4 out of 6 before any difficulties occurred.

[b]His wife also conducted a 16-trial ABX comparison,[b] using a 30-second phrase of a particular CD for all the trials. In this sequence I sat next to her at the main listening position and performed all the amplifier switching functions according to her verbal commands. She scored 9 out of 16 correct. Later another of Zip's friends scored 4 out of 10 correct. All listening was done with single listeners.

In sum, no matter what you may have heard elsewhere, audio store owner Steve Zipser was unable to tell reliably, based on sound alone, when his $14,000 pair of class A monoblock amplifiers was replaced by a ten-year old Japanese integrated amplifier in his personal reference system, in his own listening room, using program material selected personally by him as being especially revealing of differences. He failed the test under hardwired no-switching conditions, as well as with a high-resolution fast-comparison switching mode. As I have said before, when the answers aren't shared in advance, "Amps Is Amps" even for the Goldenest of Ears.
    BLAF
    BLAF --- ---
    FATTY: Nj, ale alespon uz si nemusim porad nalhavat ze novejsi remaster proste MUSI znit lip a ze mam neco se sluchem :)
    FATTY
    FATTY --- ---
    Myslim ze nebudeme. Vzdyt je to smutne..
    BLAF
    BLAF --- ---
    Ha, asi se mi budete smat, ale prave jsem se dozvedel o fenomenu loudness war a spousta veci mi ted zacala davat smysl :)
    HONCKA
    HONCKA --- ---
    TOOM: PA za 15k mas jednu aktivni bednu nizsi tridy
    TOOM
    TOOM --- ---
    KOOTCHA: Jakože PA za 15k ti dá zvukově stejnou kvalitu jako třeba PA za 150k?
    TOMATSU
    TOMATSU --- ---
    ADM: Měl jsem PC propojeny s HK 445 optikou jak 10m, tak i 5m a nebyl problem. Konkretne tenhle kabel :
    Kabel optický digitální 10m - ALFA.cz | ALFA COMPUTER
    http://www.alfacomp.cz/php/product.php?eid=10514007O0CN000MVH

a kdyby jsi si chtel priplatit, tak doporucuju tento :
    http://www.hifionline.cz/kabely/opticke-digitalni-kabely/1660-viablue-digital-optical-8m/ - provedení supr, hlavne konektory pekne sedi a nevyklaj se, jako u levnych kabelu. Pripadne na jejich e-shopu si sestavit kabel, dle svy potreby ( http://www.vb-webshop.eu/ )
    KOOTCHA
    KOOTCHA --- ---
    hele máchale, jak můžeš tvrdit, že je třeba si něco poslechnout?
    existujou objektivní možnosti porovnání frekvenčního průběhu sestavy a to i s ohledem na prostor.

Vůbec vlastně envim co je to hi-fi...třeba mi to někdo osvětlíte.
    Jde vám o věrnost reprodukce původní nahrávky?Selektujete si taky nahrávky s dobrym zvukem?

Ačkoliv se zajímám spíš o PA a tak trochu vaší úchylce rozumim, pořád mi nejde do hlavy co za ty hrozný peníze máte...Chápu, že každej má svýho koníčka, ale jako úpěnlivě si hájit sestavu na základě nějakýho osobního poslechu mi přijde totálně ustřelený a v mejch očích to naopak toho "znalce" degraduje.protože prostě ti nehrajou při žádný hudbě všechny frekvence naráz, nemáš možnost posoudit kvalitu původní nahrávky vůči tý reprodukovaný a záměr zvukaře a kapely.

Připadá mi to jako s fotkama...každej prahne po 20mpix zrcadlovce od canonu a pak z toho dělá lomo fotky aby to mělo duši....(přehánim samozřejmě).Nakonec zjistíš, že starej Zenit ti udělá stejnou službu za zlomek ceny.
    SVANC
    SVANC --- ---
    ADM: Nebál bych se ani těch 10 m, minimálně za vyzkoušení by to stálo, pokud bys měl takovou možnost. Mělo by také platit, že buď to bude fungovat bezchybně, nebo vůbec. Pravděpodobnost, že by docházelo k nějakým zřídkavým nahodilým výpadkům je velmi malá a i v takovém případě by nejspíš bylo brzy zřejmé, že je nějaký problém.
    Víc by ti možná řekli tady [ HD // audio&video pro narocne! ]
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam