• témata
  • události
  • tržiště
  • diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    YMLADRISTRANSFORMACE - síť života: o všem, co pomáhá léčení a probuzení člověka,společnosti,Země
    Restartováno :)
    O cestách, technikách, prostředcích, projektech, hnutích, myšlenkách velkých i malých, co pomáhají člověku osvobozovat se a naplňovat svůj potenciál, a skupinám, místům, ekosystémům, uzdravovat se z nemoci civilizace.
    Společným jmenovatelem témat je uzdravení, obnovení rovnováhy, návrat k přirozenosti, nalézání cesty, která je v souladu se životem.

Ráda bych, aby klub byl o sdílení informací, nápadů a zdrojů - spíše než o diskusích a rozebírání, jestli je nějaké téma dobré-špatné, reálné-nereálné, apod ;) (na tento druh vyžití tu máme klubů dostatek :)

organnic.blogspot.com (Conti)
    rozbalit záhlaví
    SHI
    SHI --- ---
    CONTINUITY: kdyz das ten link sharovat na FB tak se u toho objevi link na neco jako russian hot girls... uplne se mi z toho udelalo zle
    CONTINUITY
    CONTINUITY --- ---
    ‪"The Girl Who Silenced The World For 5 Minutes"‬‏ - YouTube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn1jGQCxczE&feature=related

Hustý :) ať to vzniklo jakkkoliv, říká IMHO pěkně základní pravdy. Zajímavý pozorovat obličeje publika, který je nepochybně zvyklý naslouchat spoustě handrkování o zástupných problémech, když pro změnu někdo mluví K VĚCI.
    TLUSTEI
    TLUSTEI --- ---
    The Cancer Cure That Worked by Barry Lynes :: Royal Raymond Rife
    http://www.cancer-cure-that-worked.com/

..."In 1934, Mr. Royal Rife and his associates opened 2 small clinics in California and cured sixteen cases of cancer. Sworn affidavits and medical experts testified to the complete remission of "hopeless" cases within four to six weeks. Virtually every patient treated by Rife's Frequency Instrument was cured with no adverse side affects."...

..."By 1960, Crane had written and copyrighted a manual which explained how the Frequency Instrument was to be used in the experimental treatment of various diseases and on different parts of the body. By that year, 90 instruments were distributed for research and verification on notarized contracts. And then the medical authorities struck.

They raided Crane's office, took over $40,000 in machines, frequency instruments, and one large Rife ray tube instrument, along with engineering data, research records and reports, pictures off the wall, private letters, invoices, tape recordings, and electronic parts -- all without a search warrant.

They smashed all the research which had been put together over 10 laborious years. As in 1939, they visited the doctors who were experimenting with the machines and forced them to abandon them. They also pressured ordinary citizens who had begun experimenting on a personal basis."

google "Rife machine" ...

CONTINUITY
    CONTINUITY --- ---
    Otevřený dopis zodpovědným v politice, hospodářství a vědě - czechfreepress.cz
    http://www.czechfreepress.cz/svet-kolem-nas/otevreny-dopis-zodpovednym-v-politice-hospodarstvi-a-vede
    repost z permakukltury
    MTO
    MTO --- ---
    MTO
    MTO --- ---
    Probuzení: Tomáš Keltner: Děti jsou vtělení andělé
    http://probuzeni.blogspot.com/2011/07/tomas-keltner-deti-jsou-vteleni-andele.html

Transformace vědomí je zabývání se sebou. Jedná se o nesdělitelnou zkušenost ústící v naprostou změnu chápání reality.

_LEPIK_
    _LEPIK_ --- ---
    ste to privolali ;)
    Dave Gabriele: WHO klasifikovala mobilní telefony jako potenciálně karcinogenní - czechfreepress.cz
    http://www.czechfreepress.cz/zdravotnictvi/dave-gabriele-who-klasifikovala-mobilni-telefony-jako-potencialne-karcinogenni
    MTO
    MTO --- ---
    Welcome to Fuck For Forest! ~ Fuck for forest
    http://www.fuckforforest.com/en/about.html
    MTO
    MTO --- ---
    Probuzení: Nejčastější příčinou duševního nepohodlí je zablokovaná touha
    http://probuzeni.blogspot.com/2011/07/nejcastejsi-pricinou-dusevniho.html

Nejčastější příčinou duševního nepohodlí je zablokovaná touha. Tato omezující psychická komplikace je v naší civilizaci pandemicky rozšířena. Lze ji považovat za nejobvyklejší primární duševní problém, z něhož se teprve sekundárně vyvíjejí těžší psychická onemocnění...

Rozum a kontrola proti touze a citu
    Touhu blokuje rozum a mívá k tomu dobré důvody. Sotva přijde cizinec-duch na svět (viz vysvětlení cizince a domorodce v minulém článku) a chce se tady v souladu se svojí touhou projevit, domorodec-rozum jej okamžitě dramaticky varuje: „Zalez, schovej se, neprojevuj se, nevystrkuj hlavu, tady je to NEBEZPEČNÉ!".
    Domorodec tuto pozemskou džungli zná a ví, že opravdu nebezpečná je. Jeho úkolem je zajistit, aby jemu svěřený cizinec v té džungli pokud možno bez zbytečného nebezpečí přežil, a svoji roli plní velmi zodpovědně. Jenže my jakožto cizinci jsme sem nepřišli proto, abychom tady přežili, ale abychom tady naplnili svůj život, čili splnili svoji misi, což je něco úplně jiného. Uskutečňování naší mise lze jinými slovy popsat jako odvahu a kompetenci jít za tím, co doopravdy milujeme. Pokud ale podlehneme panice rozumu a přestaneme se projevovat v souladu se svojí touhou, naši misi nejspíš nikdy nenaplníme...
    NIKOPOL
    NIKOPOL --- ---
    CONTINUITY: pěkné :-)
    CONTINUITY
    CONTINUITY --- ---
    When you do things from your soul,
    you feel a river moving in you, a joy.
    (Rumi)
    CONTINUITY
    CONTINUITY --- ---

:)
    CONTINUITY
    CONTINUITY --- ---
    WHO: pěkný :)
    gymnastickej míč je taky dobrej :) mění práci sedavou v práci houpavou :)), pánev, stehna atd to rozhodně potěší :))
    CONTINUITY
    CONTINUITY --- ---
    CONTINUITY: za tuto díky Atomovi :)
    CONTINUITY
    CONTINUITY --- ---
    velký, ale zásadní

dala jsem si práci zadat ručně jedno z těch URL pod obrázkem ;-D, taky dobrej článek
    Phys Ed: The Men Who Stare at Screens - NYTimes.com
    http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/07/14/phys-ed-the-men-who-stare-at-screens/
    CONTINUITY
    CONTINUITY --- ---
    přišlo mi mailem, krása :)

Bright Spots
    Insight from Martha

I'm all blissed out because I just returned from this year's African STAR (Self-Transformation Adventure Retreat) at the Londolozi Game Reserve. It's impossible to describe the joy and enchantment of coaching incredible people at a place devoted to "Restoring Eden."

Occasionally, people tell me that they don't want to go to Africa because it's a place of such terrible human suffering and poverty. This always makes me think of Chip and Dan Heath's book, Switch: How to Change Things When Change is Hard. In Switch, the Heaths describe how masters of change create miraculously positive results.

One key is looking for what the authors call "bright spots" in every situation, no matter how difficult. In all the doom and gloom about how the natural world is being destroyed by human activity, Londolozi is a "bright spot" that shows how humans can restore nature even after we've destroyed it. But Africa is full of bright spots. For every terrible atrocity, there are hundreds of thousands of acts of kindness. For every corrupt dictator, there are a million gentle, wise, kind Africans. For every jerk who kills an elephant and puts it on YouTube, there are dozens of conservationists who love the animals and want them to survive.

Now that I am back from Africa, I want to be even more mindful of bright spots than when I left. Change experts like the Heaths assure me that this, not doom and gloom prognostications, will help me be part of the positive change I want to see in the world.

Right now, think of something about your life that is troubling you, something you want to change. It might be a child who is not doing well, a business that is in the red, an underwater mortgage. For the next five minutes, instead of worrying about this thing, find a bright spot in the situation. If your child doesn't have a job, or has landed in solitary once again, at least she's off the street. Seriously, think of all the bad things your loved ones might be doing that they have avoided and the positive things, however small, that they may have accomplished: truly loving a pet, being loyal to their friends, getting your jokes.

As you start to make the list, you'll find the bright spots start to pop out more and your negative judgments fade. I believe that in that very moment, you have begun "feeding" your attention to a situation you want instead of a situation you don't want. Attention is a powerful nutrient. It amplifies and accelerates the situations on which it is focused. Now think of a second problematic situation. Find the bright spots there. Make this a practice whenever you feel yourself growing anxious or angry. Try this for a month. If you don't like the results, go back to looking at the dark spots.

Shortly after I decided to try this practice, I met a hockey player in an airport. We got to talking and, for some reason, he told me, "When you're trying to score a goal, never ever look at the goalie. Look at the spaces around the goalie, no matter how small they might be. Where your eyes go, the puck goes." I got on the plane and sat down beside a kayaker. As we chatted, he told me, "When you're in the rapids, never look at the rocks. Look at the water around the rocks, no matter how small it may seem. Where your eyes go, the boat goes." I remembered my first embarrassing riding lessons with Koelle Simpson, the master horse whisperer. "Look in the direction you want to go," she said. "Where your eyes go, the horse goes."

OKAY, I GET IT!

Your life follows your attention. Wherever you look, you end up going.

That's why I think that as you try the "bright spots" exercise, your life will start heading in happier more productive directions. Your relationships will be more relaxed and less contentious as you stop criticizing your loved ones and begin enjoying their positive attributes. Your customers will be drawn to the energy of a business based on optimism.

The world really is full of dark spots. Of course, we're aware of them. Of course, we want to change them. But where our attention goes, the world eventually goes. So our task is to keep the negatives in our peripheral vision while focusing our full attention on joy, kindness, love and peace. This is the way to "Restore Eden" in our own hearts, minds and lives so that we become the agents of restoration for everything we hope to change.

~ Martha
    TLUSTEI
    TLUSTEI --- ---
    Comets Honda and Elenin fulfill Mayan, Hopi and Christian Prophesies as the Mayan calendar approaches its end on October 28, 2011
    http://www.calleman.com/content/articles/Comets_Honda_Elenin.htm
    MTO
    MTO --- ---
    Jeme aby sme žili alebo žijeme aby sme jedli ?! - Dolezite.sk
    http://dolezite.sk/Jeme_aby_sme_zili_alebo_zijeme_aby_sme_jedli__47.html
    MTO
    MTO --- ---
    KUATO: oki. davam :-)))
    KUATO
    KUATO --- ---
    MTO: to patri spise do Odpojeni se ze Systemu :o)

kdyz to tam das, tak tam muzem rozvinout lehce diskuzi o uzitecnych tipech a tricich, ktere jsou uzitecne (nejen) v pripade nejakeho kolapsu. Beztak to tam v poslednich mesicich spi.
    MTO
    MTO --- ---
    Jak přežít ekonomický kolaps – Část 1: Město nebo venkov? | Free Pub
    http://www.freepub.comehere.cz/vse/jak-prezit-ekonomicky-kolaps-cast-1-mesto-nebo-venkov
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam