• diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    ANSIVegan Vital Time
    STILL_PRIMITIVE
    STILL_PRIMITIVE --- ---
    PEPAZZ: dík zkusím, myslíš přez noc namočit a pak mixnout?
    PEPAZZ
    PEPAZZ --- ---
    mleté lnené semínko tu už bylo doporučované, davej každý den min 1-2 tbsp
    STILL_PRIMITIVE
    STILL_PRIMITIVE --- ---
    Ahoj, snad nejsem uplne blbe, resim neco na klouby, je neco krome Agaru? Predpokládám ze pripravky pro kone co ted o nich vsichni mluvej sou jen namlety kopyta atd. Zacal jsem nejak vic makat na kole a uz se ozívaj kolena a kotníky :/ ...
    PEPAZZ
    PEPAZZ --- ---
    plant fit summit skončil, je možné si onlline poslechnout záznamy se spoustou řečníků..

Summitcontent – Plant Fit Summit
    Summitcontent – Plant Fit Summit
    https://plantfitsummit.com/summitcontent/
    PEPAZZ
    PEPAZZ --- ---
    PEPAZZ
    PEPAZZ --- ---
    novej film
    What the Health 2017 Watch Online – RedBox Movies
    http://www.watchonline.red/what-the-health-2017-watch-online/
    PEPAZZ
    PEPAZZ --- ---
    PEPAZZ:
    the bundling document that I uploaded for anyone to download and use explains what I eat every day.

I eat several kinds of fruit and spices plus coffee at breakfast. For lunch, I eat several kinds of crudité raw, separately. Then I cook together several kinds of cooked dried beans, several kinds of roots/tubers/gourds OR several kinds of mostly-green vegetables, several kinds of ground seeds, and several kinds of spices. Later in the afternoon, I eat several kinds of grains and two or three kinds of fruit, several kinds of spices, and coffee. Later I eat several kinds of nuts, drizzled with Bragg liquid amino and Bragg nutritional yeast.

I batch prepare (portioning and cooking) as much and as many of these as I can for seven days. At the end of seven days, I run out and then grocery shop again. The nuts, seeds, roots/tubers/gourds, and mostly-green vegetables I batch process in much larger quantities in order to freeze and deplete over the course of ten weeks. I store these in nine-ounce glass jars.

I don’t really prepare meals according to recipes ever. And I never tire of what I eat, even though I eat essentially the same thing every day, because I’m eating so many different plants every day.

If this strikes you as being too much work and trouble, just start modifying your recipes by adding more than what is suggested. For example, if a recipe calls for a quarter cup of ground chia seeds, mix chia, hemp, sesame, pumpkin, flaxseed, and sunflower seeds together and use a quarter cup of the mix. If a recipe calls for a cup of mashed apple, use a quarter cup of a mixture of mashed apple, mashed pear, mashed banana, and mashed apricot, or strawberries, or almost any other kind of fruit.

In other words, just replace any single ingredient with a variety of like ingredients in the same amount as the recipe requires. This isn’t a precise science, and it doesn’t need to be. Try it and then return to this page and let me know about your experience. I want to know how you adapt the idea to your own life.
    PEPAZZ
    PEPAZZ --- ---
    musim se podělit .. docela zajímavý přístup tohoto pána.. aneb jak dosebe dostat 100-130 ruznych rostlinných potravin denně

Dropbox - 170407bundling.rtf
    Dropbox - 170407bundling.rtf
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/728t2rfvyzbke4m/170407bundling.rtf?dl=0
    PEPAZZ
    PEPAZZ --- ---
    možna by se mohlo hodit do zahlaví?
    Vegan Health Home Page
    http://veganhealth.org/
    _PU
    _PU --- ---
    „Brání se vždy ten slabší,“ říká trenér ženské sebeobrany | A2larm
    http://a2larm.cz/2017/03/brani-se-vzdy-ten-slabsi-rika-trener-zenske-sebeobrany/
    LORD_SHAPER
    LORD_SHAPER --- ---
    Mohu se vás prosím zeptat jaký máte oblíbený (jestli nějaký) eshop na nákup veganských alternativ. Hlavně mě zajímají sýry a "másla".

Děkuji moc za radu
    PEPAZZ
    PEPAZZ --- ---
    IHNAT: asi melo bejt do raw klubu, tam se řešily mixery sry
    IHNAT
    IHNAT --- ---
    PEPAZZ: ??
    PEPAZZ
    PEPAZZ --- ---
    SPAM
    Dobrý den,

Ano, malá nádobka 0,9L pro mixér Perfect Smoothie by měla být dostupná
    cca za 2 týdny. Nový mixér bohužel ještě není k dostání, ale měl by být
    dostupný začátkem příštího roku.

Děkuji,

S pozdravem,

Veronika Virostková.
    /SPAM
    PEPAZZ
    PEPAZZ --- ---
    jinak jsem ted byl po delší době na naklupu v tescu a u zelenimy maji velky pytel kaderave kapausty za 32kč, na smoothie naprosto paradní věc . Dal jsem tam sehnal pul kila neslanych loupanych arašídů za 54kč.
    Za mě dobrý :)
    PEPAZZ
    PEPAZZ --- ---
    dělal jsem ted vyborný brownies z tmavych cervenych fazolí a muzu jen doporučit, super easy a desně dobrý.

2 hrnky uvarenych tmavých fazolí
    1 hrnek - 1 1/2 hrnku datlí
    1/2 hrnku kakaa
    lzice chia
    spetna soli

vse rozmixovat s trochou vody do kase, tu pak pri 100stupních pect cca 1hod -1 1/2 hod

je to imho i skvelej filling do dortů..

VAACLAV
    VAACLAV --- ---
    HALVED: to je velice velmi užitečná reference, díky za ni:)
    BINARY_PARANOIC
    BINARY_PARANOIC --- ---
    HALVED: tak tomu říkám něco!
    IHNAT
    IHNAT --- ---
    HALVED: No ale cítíš to, nebo ne? To mě zajímá
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam